Barack Obama, most corrupt president ever?

I think everybody who's not blinded by the leftist ideology can agree that Barack Obama is one of the most corrupt presidents in the history of the United States. The question is, is he the MOST corrupt?

With his "Chicago style" politics and lack of any ethical or moral limits to his actions he's like a modern version of another famous man from Chicago - Al Capone - problem is Barack Obama has much more power in hands than Al Capone ever did.

I see very troubled days ahead for the United States and the whole world if this guy is reelected. I can't vote because I'm not a US citizen but I'm already praying this guy gets defeated. What about you, do you think he's the most corrupt president ever? Discuss.

This is, without question, the most corrupt admin in the History of the U.S.A. As you have witnessed there are many that support these criminals. The only question, is what morals did these people grow up with?

None, I can guarantee you one of there parents if not both were Union members or on the Dole. If not they're so anemically educated they're now brainwashed!

Last edited:
Here you can see Obama's utter corruption in pure state:

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube

I wonder who the hell would want to talk in the phone with her, but anyway, you get the point.

Is there anything more putrid than the greed of the idiot liberal dumbocrat? They will sell their freedom. They will sell their vote. They will sell their country. They will sell anything for a fucking cell phone, perk, or entitlement.

The idiot liberal dumbocrat is nothing but "give me, give me, give me - because I refuse to EARN for myself".

Back in the real world, those not blinded by ideology can see Obama has run an administration which is above average in the ethics department. Not perfect, but it tends to lie less often and less egregiously than other administrations have lied.

Obama's opponents, however, are some of the most corrupt people to ever exist on this planet. Most people understand how that group is always lying about Obama.

However, the ODS cultists can't see that. The reason they are ODS cultists is because they have malfunctioning BS detectors, which leaves them unable to tell truth from fiction, and has them screaming that anyone who does tell the truth is part of a mystical liberal conspiracy.

Closing your eyes and pretending something isn't true doesn't actually make it any less true..

• The Louisiana Purachase

• The Cornhusker Kickback

• Fast & Furious

• The Banghazi "embassy" cover up

• Releasing National Security information

• Caught on mic whispering to Russian's that he can't release his intentions until after the elections

• Caught asking defense contractors to hold off laying off employees until after the elections

• Caught accepting massive amounts of campaign contributions from foreign nations

Obama doesn't want to be a president. He wants to be a king and have absolute power

What a lot of flapyap. No, the President is not corrupt. And those that claim that are mere partisan hacks that will claim anything. From the birth certificate to the 'death panels' you people have continued to lie and slander a good man.

^ Funniest read in a long time! :lol:

Explain to me how he is corrupt at all. If he were corrupt, and easily recognizable as corrupt, he'd be easy to impeach.

But you have jack shit, idiot.

Back in the real world, those not blinded by ideology can see Obama has run an administration which is above average in the ethics department. Not perfect, but it tends to lie less often and less egregiously than other administrations have lied.

Obama's opponents, however, are some of the most corrupt people to ever exist on this planet. Most people understand how that group is always lying about Obama.

However, the ODS cultists can't see that. The reason they are ODS cultists is because they have malfunctioning BS detectors, which leaves them unable to tell truth from fiction, and has them screaming that anyone who does tell the truth is part of a mystical liberal conspiracy.

Closing your eyes and pretending something isn't true doesn't actually make it any less true..

• Fast & Furious

• Caught on mic whispering to Russian's that he can't release his intentions until after the elections

• Caught asking defense contractors to hold off laying off employees until after the elections

• Caught accepting massive amounts of campaign contributions from foreign nations

Obama doesn't want to be a president. He wants to be a king and have absolute power

If that were the case, there wouldn't be an election, you retard.

I think historians and experts on American presidents still rate Republican Harding as worst and most corrupt. Taking the oil reserves from the navy and giving them to Sinclair was like taking candy from a baby.
Last rating by the historians rated Obama as America's 15th best president thus far. If Republicans are wondering about Bush: fifth worst. What is strange is that so far, Obama has had no presidential scandals, that's a record too, and may make the history books. Even Truman had a couple scandals and Reagan a biggie, but we'll see how it shakes down, I think Obama will still be rated around fifteenth best.

• Fast & Furious

Univision was critical of obama and asked him some hard questions. The wife of Univision's owner gets appointed to a UN post. Suddeny univision doesn't have any more criticism.

I think everybody who's not blinded by the leftist ideology can agree that Barack Obama is one of the most corrupt presidents in the history of the United States. The question is, is he the MOST corrupt?

With his "Chicago style" politics and lack of any ethical or moral limits to his actions he's like a modern version of another famous man from Chicago - Al Capone - problem is Barack Obama has much more power in hands than Al Capone ever did.

I see very troubled days ahead for the United States and the whole world if this guy is reelected. I can't vote because I'm not a US citizen but I'm already praying this guy gets defeated. What about you, do you think he's the most corrupt president ever? Discuss.

He's worse than corrupt, but that's what muslims do - they hate America. Obama is their puppet.

Jeremiah Wright and the muslim brotherhood must be very proud. :mad:

• Fast & Furious

Univision was critical of obama and asked him some hard questions. The wife of Univision's owner gets appointed to a UN post. Suddeny univision doesn't have any more criticism.

Thank you for further evidence of Obama's corruption, Katz. Obama is unbelievable.

He's worse than corrupt, but that's what muslims do - they hate America. Obama is their puppet.

Man the fact that they are puting the US on its knees is frightning. But I believe the American institutions are bigger than Obama, and the group that is with him.

Man the fact that they are puting the US on its knees is frightning. But I believe the American institutions are bigger than Obama, and the group that is with him.

Let's hope the American people are in November

I can't wait to see what Obby looks like after his gray back wife beats him up for losing.
She is a monster ya know....

Have you ever noticed how they resemble one another in speeches. Pausing, Mannerisms, Stuttering.. Who is copying who?

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what Obby looks like after his gray back wife beats him up for losing.

Have you ever noticed how they resemble one another in speeches. Pausing, Mannerisms, Stuttering.. Who is copying who?

You guys never stop with the comparing of the Obamas to apes, and still wonder why we throw accusations of racism at you.

I'm assuming you meant Silverback... not gray back.

You guys never stop with the comparing of the Obamas to apes, and still wonder why we throw accusations of racism at you.

No, I meant Gray back.. Like a miserable Old lady!

U fuckin asshole............

Last edited:

Like fucking hell you did. There is jack shit I can find about Grayback referring to anything like that.

"I can't wait to see what Obby looks like after his gray back wife beats him up for losing.
She is a monster ya know...."

Yeah... you're really talking about a "miserable old lady" when you say that.

Cut the shit retard, you called her an ape and you simply got the terminology wrong.

Like fucking hell you did. There is jack shit I can find about Grayback referring to anything like that.

"I can't wait to see what Obby looks like after his gray back wife beats him up for losing.

Cut the shit retard, you called her an ape and you simply got the terminology wrong.

Urban Dictionary: Gray back

Urban Dictionary: Gray back

You just fucking condemned yourself even further you fucking idiot.

Did you really just post the first thing you could think of to vindicate yourself?

Right in that "urban dictionary" definition...

"The term gray back comes from the word silverback which is an older dominate gorilla and the word gray means that they are old.

Those fucking gray backs!"

God job captain retard.

Forum List

Back