Barack Obama, most corrupt president ever?

I think everybody who's not blinded by the leftist ideology can agree that Barack Obama is one of the most corrupt presidents in the history of the United States. The question is, is he the MOST corrupt?

With his "Chicago style" politics and lack of any ethical or moral limits to his actions he's like a modern version of another famous man from Chicago - Al Capone - problem is Barack Obama has much more power in hands than Al Capone ever did.

I see very troubled days ahead for the United States and the whole world if this guy is reelected. I can't vote because I'm not a US citizen but I'm already praying this guy gets defeated. What about you, do you think he's the most corrupt president ever? Discuss.

It seems that you just want to accuse, but don't want to give us some facts.
For me Cheney and Bush are the worst in our lifetime.
Also power is money in the political world.

Richard M. Nixon (1969-1974) was the only American President to resign, as his role was discovered in covering up a burglary, by agents of his re-election committee, of the Democratic National Committee’s offices at the Watergate complex in Washington, D.C.

Most corrupt administration in U.S. history

I think everybody who's not blinded by the leftist ideology can agree that Barack Obama is one of the most corrupt presidents in the history of the United States. The question is, is he the MOST corrupt?

I think everybody who's not blinded by the rightist ideology can agree that this is an imbecilic thread, but the question is, is it the MOST imbecilic?

I think everybody who's not blinded by the rightist ideology can agree that this is an imbecilic thread, but the question is, is it the MOST imbecilic?
Saigon, I've seen your posts and threads. While I agree that this thread is pretty idiotic, I find your pointing that out is more than a bit ironic.

To answer the question: Google Nixon.

There is a movie about him if the name doesn't ring any bells.

Nixon has already been cited here. Yes, Nixon was very corrupt. But Obama is even more.

It's not always about just money. Nixon was a very corrupt president and as far as I know he didn't steal any money.

Well maybe you can clarify your definition of corruption? Where is the value in apparently pissing off everyone in a position to corrupt?

Ok, I'll try.

Corruption is about boldness. It's when you know there's something very wrong and you shouldn't even think about get to that point, but you do it anyway. That's why Watergate's scandal shows without any doubt that Nixon was a very corrupt man.

If Nixon had just stolen some money, he wouldn't be as corrupt.

Barack Obama is the kind of man who's extremally bold. He's a man who seriously believe that the ends justify the means. He doesn't care about lying, he doesn't care about cheating, he doesn't care about bankrupting America and giving its power away to its enemies. Look at what he's been doing in these 4 years.

That's why I compared him to Al Capone. Will he get wealthier or not? Seriously, this is not the most important question here.

I understand, all he has really done is offend you in some way, that's not corruption, it's just you making a wild statement in anger and are now unable to back it up with anything concrete.

Well maybe you can clarify your definition of corruption? Where is the value in apparently pissing off everyone in a position to corrupt?

Ok, I'll try.

Corruption is about boldness. It's when you know there's something very wrong and you shouldn't even think about get to that point, but you do it anyway. That's why Watergate's scandal shows without any doubt that Nixon was a very corrupt man.

Barack Obama is the kind of man who's extremally bold. He's a man who seriously believe that the ends justify the means. He doesn't care about lying, he doesn't care about cheating, he doesn't care about bankrupting America and giving its power away to its enemies. Look at what he's been doing in these 4 years.

That's why I compared him to Al Capone. Will he get wealthier or not? Seriously, this is not the most important question here.

I understand, all he has really done is offend you in some way, that's not corruption, it's just you making a wild statement in anger and are now unable to back it up with anything concrete.

I did back it up. But I'm not expecting to convince you, anyway.

Ok, I'll try.

I did back it up. But I'm not expecting to convince you, anyway.

Last I heard, "boldness" is not a crime. Not even sure what you mean since I find him to lack the kind of cocky disregard for the law that Cheney/Bush displayed without a bit of shame.

Obama wants to keep more and more people under government dependence for sake of his own political power. He wants to pay people with other people's money (or borrowed money from China) to get their support... The "Obamaphone" woman is a clear example. How is that not being corrupt?

With his "Chicago style" politics and lack of any ethical or moral limits to his actions he's like a modern version of another famous man from Chicago - Al Capone - problem is Barack Obama has much more power in hands than Al Capone ever did.

I see very troubled days ahead for the United States and the whole world if this guy is reelected. I can't vote because I'm not a US citizen but I'm already praying this guy gets defeated. What about you, do you think he's the most corrupt president ever? Discuss.

The Obama administration is the least corrupt in 40 years

But carry on.......the right wing depends on it

Obama wants to keep more and more people under government dependence for sake of his own political power. He wants to pay people with other people's money (or borrowed money from China) to get their support... The "Obamaphone" woman is a clear example. How is that not being corrupt?

I think you need to look up the definition of "corruption" and start again. At best you are seeing no more than bad government policy rather than any illegality. You cannot show where Obama has misused his office for personal gain, the actual definition of the word "corruption".

The most corrupt President in US history was Dick Cheney.

End of story. Close the thread.

Ain't that the truth, the guy had the balls to declare himself and his office a fourth branch of government and untouchable by oversight. Of course republicans greeted that treasonous hogwash with agreement and wall-to-wall political cover.

I think you need to look up the definition of "corruption" and start again. At best you are seeing no more than bad government policy rather than any illegality. You cannot show where Obama has misused his office for personal gain, the actual definition of the word "corruption".

Don't you think buying political support with tax payers money or borrowed money is a misuse of his office for personal gain? It may be legal. But it's utterly corrupt.

Don't you think buying political support with tax payers money or borrowed money is a misuse of his office for personal gain? It may be legal. But it's utterly corrupt.

If so then every president who ever took a contribution from a defense contractor or started a war since WWII is corrupt, again the republicans lead in this area by leaps and bounds.

You people don't know the half of it.
Google 'The Obama File' by Beckwith.
This is a file kept of Obama since late 2007 by a retired AF officer.
It is not a hate site.
All information is backed up by links to his speeches, news articles and matters of record.
It is good enough that the The United States Library of Congress has selected TheObamaFile.com for inclusion in its historic collection of Internet materials.
Link at site.

Oooo it's a juicy site about Soebarkah Obama II

OMG - corruption on a scale unknown to man or beast, check out this list. Criminal, I say criminal. Market over 13000, unreal, bad I say bad.........

1. The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, makes it illegal for employers to pay unequal wages to men and women who perform equal work.

2. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, provided hundreds of billions of dollars into infrastructure, research and job creation.

3. Saved the American auto industry and its hundreds of thousands of jobs from disappearing by preventing Chrysler and GM from going bankrupt.

4. Overturned Bush Administration restrictions on federal funding for stem cell research.

5. The Matthew Shepard Act, expands hate crime definitions to include gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.

6. Has created over 2 million private sector jobs in the last 14 months.

7. The Credit Card Bill of Rights, outlaws hidden fees and deceptive lending practices from credit card companies.

8. The Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act, allows gay soldiers to serve openly in the United States military.

9. Student loan reform, significantly expands access to affordable government loans and Pell Grants for college.

10. The Affordable Care Act, will establish universal health care for the first time in the history of the United States.

11. New START Treaty, will reduce by half the nuclear missile stockpiles of Russia and the United States.

12. Overturned Bush Administration “global gag rule,” allows American aid to international health organizations who provide family planning, including abortion counseling.

13. The Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Act, dramatically expands federal efforts into finding a cure for paralysis, as well as increasing support for care and rehabilitation.

14. Removed all combat troops from Iraq.

15. Appointed Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, the first Latina to ever serve on the bench.

16. Children's Health Insurance Reauthorization Act, provides health care to 11 million children who live in poverty.

17. The Food Safety Modernization Act, for the first time gives the FDA a mandate to prevent, rather than simply respond to, contamination of the food supply.

18. Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, overhauls the financial markets to prevent another economic crisis and establishes a new consumer protection bureau.

19. Killed pirates, in particular three Somali pirates who were holding an American ship hostage in 2009.

20. Killed Osamas, in particular one Osama bin Laden who had taken America hostage in 2001.

Top 20 Achievements Of President Obama

Forum List

Back