Barack Obama, most corrupt president ever?

Joshuatree

VIP Member
Apr 4, 2012
I think everybody who's not blinded by the leftist ideology can agree that Barack Obama is one of the most corrupt presidents in the history of the United States. The question is, is he the MOST corrupt?

With his "Chicago style" politics and lack of any ethical or moral limits to his actions he's like a modern version of another famous man from Chicago - Al Capone - problem is Barack Obama has much more power in hands than Al Capone ever did.

I see very troubled days ahead for the United States and the whole world if this guy is reelected. I can't vote because I'm not a US citizen but I'm already praying this guy gets defeated. What about you, do you think he's the most corrupt president ever? Discuss.

I think everybody who's not blinded by the leftist ideology can agree that Barack Obama is one of the most corrupt presidents in the history of the United States. The question is, is he the MOST corrupt?

With his "Chicago style" politics and lack of any ethical or moral limits to his actions he's like a modern version of another famous man from Chicago - Al Capone - problem is Barack Obama has much more power in hands than Al Capone ever did.

I see very troubled days ahead for the United States and the whole world if this guy is reelected. I can't vote because I'm not a US citizen but I'm already praying this guy gets defeated. What about you, do you think he's the most corrupt president ever? Discuss.

This is, without question, the most corrupt admin in the History of the U.S.A. As you have witnessed there are many that support these criminals. The only question, is what morals did these people grow up with?

You people don't know the half of it.
Google 'The Obama File' by Beckwith.
This is a file kept of Obama since late 2007 by a retired AF officer.
It is not a hate site.
All information is backed up by links to his speeches, news articles and matters of record.
It is good enough that the The United States Library of Congress has selected TheObamaFile.com for inclusion in its historic collection of Internet materials.
Link at site.

Nope. Without evidence I'm quite certain you're nothing more than an incompetent troll.

What a lot of flapyap. No, the President is not corrupt. And those that claim that are mere partisan hacks that will claim anything. From the birth certificate to the 'death panels' you people have continued to lie and slander a good man.

This is, without question, the most corrupt admin in the History of the U.S.A. As you have witnessed there are many that support these criminals. The only question, is what morals did these people grow up with?

I got that one:

[youtube]tpAOwJvTOio[/youtube]

Nope. Without evidence I'm quite certain you're nothing more than an incompetent troll.

The truth is evident but you refuse to see.

I am certainly not blinded by leftist ideology and I do think Obama is the most inept since Carter. However, I also think the OP is dead wrong and a hack. I wish conservatives would stick to a higher standard than leftists, progressive, liberals or whatever the hell they're calling themselves these days.

Nope, not even close, no modern president can compare with the presidents of the 19th century. Furthermore, there can be no accusation of corruption without some kind of indication of wealth coming out of nowhere, no sign of that with Obama. He does not seem to be getting incredibly wealthy and he certainly is not carrying water for those who are the traditional source of corruption, the old money, they seem to like republicans much better these days.

What a lot of flapyap. No, the President is not corrupt. And those that claim that are mere partisan hacks that will claim anything. From the birth certificate to the 'death panels' you people have continued to lie and slander a good man.

Rocks if Obama gets another 4 years he will definitely be as "tainted" as everyone else in Congress .....

Really? Well I haven't accused the people in Congress of all being corrupt or tainted. I have accused many of the Teabaggers of being batshit crazy, however.

Nope, not even close, no modern president can compare with the presidents of the 19th century. Furthermore, there can be no accusation of corruption without some kind of indication of wealth coming out of nowhere, no sign of that with Obama. He does not seem to be getting incredibly wealthy and he certainly is not carrying water for those who are the traditional source of corruption, the old money, they seem to like republicans much better these days.

He does not seem to be getting incredibly wealthy

that will happen when he is no longer Pres.....

Why bribe an ex-president? Face it, the bribers, the fat cats, the influnce peddlers find much more fertile ground in the republican leadership. Who has turned their entire platform into nothing more than deregulation and tax cuts for the wealthy?

It's not always about just money. Nixon was a very corrupt president and as far as I know he didn't steal any money.

Really? Well I haven't accused the people in Congress of all being corrupt or tainted. I have accused many of the Teabaggers of being batshit crazy, however.

no one said you did.....but are you going to tell me those guys care more about us than themselves?.....tell them to cut the benefits they get and see how they resist...

It's not always about just money. Nixon was a very corrupt president and as far as I know he didn't steal any money.

BUT OBAMA DIDNT OVERLOOK THE MONEY

Those green energy loans translated into million dollar campaign contributions.

The lefties are lying still.....

Well maybe you can clarify your definition of corruption? Where is the value in apparently pissing off everyone in a position to corrupt?

Why bribe an ex-president? Face it, the bribers, the fat cats, the influnce peddlers find much more fertile ground in the republican leadership. Who has turned their entire platform into nothing more than deregulation and tax cuts for the wealthy?
This is kinda what I meant above by conservatives keeping to a higher standard. The OP and others who oppose Obama cannot allow themselves to be dragged down to this level. Actually, the OP already has.

Well maybe you can clarify your definition of corruption? Where is the value in apparently pissing off everyone in a position to corrupt?

Ok, I'll try.

Corruption is about boldness. It's when you know there's something very wrong and you shouldn't even think about get to that point, but you do it anyway. That's why Watergate's scandal shows without any doubt that Nixon was a very corrupt man.

If Nixon had just stolen some money, he wouldn't be as corrupt.

Barack Obama is the kind of man who's extremally bold. He's a man who seriously believe that the ends justify the means. He doesn't care about lying, he doesn't care about cheating, he doesn't care about bankrupting America and giving its power away to its enemies. Look at what he's been doing in these 4 years.

That's why I compared him to Al Capone. Will he get wealthier or not? Seriously, this is not the most important question here.

Forum List

Back