This is how left-wing policy always ends - in complete and total failure.
Lenient school discipline policies implemented by the Obama administration allowed the Parkland, Florida, school shooter to maintain a clean record that allowed him to purchase the gun he used to kill 17 people, a report by RealClearInvestigations shows.
The left works to ensure criminal activity is allowed to operate. That way they can use the “crisis” to erode liberties and assume the power and control that they deeply crave.

How Obama school discipline guidelines allowed school shooter to buy gun despite troubling past

Please buy as dictionary and look up the word "literally"

I made my point and nothing you have said makes me want to add to what I said.

Of course there is nothing you could add.
The best you have done is attempt to explain why the blue shitholes are blue shitholes, and that doesn't change the fact they are.

Which goes to my point that red states tend to have a problem with crime in blue shitholes within their borders.

So, do you think this exonerates Republicans? Do you think that it's all Democrat's fault because they're in cities which are mostly Democrat? Republican policies at state level don't have an impact at city level?

What are you trying to do exactly?

Let's see if we have a pattern

Top crime cities.

1) St. Louis, Missouri.

Missouri has a Republican Governor, Senate and House.
St Louis has a Democrat mayor

2) Detroit, Michigan

Michigan has a Republican Governor, Senate and House
Detroit has a Democrat mayor

3) Memphis, Tennessee

Tennessee has a Republican Governor, Senate and House
Memphis has a Democratic mayor

4) Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Wisconsin has a Republican Governor, Senate and House
Milwaukee has a Democrat mayor

5) Baltimore, Maryland

Maryland has a Republican Governor, a Democrat House and Senate

Well, we got the top four cities being in Republican controlled states. Why would that be? A coincidence?

Large cities are mostly Democrat run. 36 out of the top 100 cities in size are not Democrat, 28 of them are Republican.

The guy was a religious white nationalist piece of shit. He loved his guns and belonged from your culture.

Explain to me how it could be social democracy when every other social democracy doesn't have anywhere near this kind of gun violence? Not anywhere within 10 scales of magnitude!

Because it has nothing to do with it so you can't blame the democrats or Obama for it.

YOU CAN blame gun culture and religious idiocy that demands violence manly I have something to prove concepts.

He is a Cuban boat beaner

-Geaux

Explain to me how it could be social democracy when every other social democracy doesn't have anywhere near this kind of gun violence? Not anywhere within 10 scales of magnitude!
The article clearly explained it so obviously you didn’t read it. But here it is again...
Lenient school discipline policies implemented by the Obama administration allowed the Parkland, Florida, school shooter to maintain a clean record that allowed him to purchase the gun he used to kill 17 people, a report by RealClearInvestigations shows.
Now what part of that don’t you understand? Our laws would have prevented that maniac from getting a firearm if Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats hadn’t ensured that his constant criminal behavior was hidden.
Nope, firearms can be bought without having to get permission from the govt, cops or parents....Capitalism gotta love it...

So, do you think this exonerates Republicans? Do you think that it's all Democrat's fault because they're in cities which are mostly Democrat? Republican policies at state level don't have an impact at city level?

Are you suggesting that the blue shitholes that account for the majority of the crime in a state don't statistically or significantly influence the state's crime numbers?
Are you suggesting that a relatively low crime rate in areas that are not blue shitholes is insignificant when compared to the blue shitholes?

Edit:
I am not trying to exonerate anyone.
I am simply stating that I am not surprised blue shitholes have a problem with crime that influences the state's crime statistics.
You are free to make your own assumptions as to why, and that probably goes a lot further towards identifying why blue shitholes remain blue shitholes.

Last edited:
Stand behind your ideology. Don’t blame others. Fuck you, coward.
Awe...has the fragile ‘lil snowflake been “triggered”? I completely stand behind my ideology. You’re the :asshole: who supported banning firearms at schools - creating victim zones.

Own that shit, you little bitch. You got what you wanted and the children died because of it. The blood is all over your hands. I’m sure you won’t mind though since the abortion blood doesn’t bother you.
Awe aren’t you cute. Your lame thread isn’t going as you hoped. Too bad, pussy. Go suck on a barrel
Awe...has the fragile ‘lil snowflake been “triggered”? I completely stand behind my ideology. You’re the :asshole: who supported banning firearms at schools - creating victim zones.

Own that shit, you little bitch. You got what you wanted and the children died because of it. The blood is all over your hands. I’m sure you won’t mind though since the abortion blood doesn’t bother you.

The article clearly explained it so obviously you didn’t read it. But here it is again...
Now what part of that don’t you understand? Our laws would have prevented that maniac from getting a firearm if Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats hadn’t ensured that his constant criminal behavior was hidden.

School policies are determined at state and county levels.

The left works to ensure criminal activity is allowed to operate. That way they can use the “crisis” to erode liberties and assume the power and control that they deeply crave.

How Obama school discipline guidelines allowed school shooter to buy gun despite troubling past

Please explain how things would’ve been different without this program . Let’s here it!

Truth is that lax Florida laws are to blame .

It's funny that. Because you'd make the assumption that more conservative states would have less crime.

Like Louisiana. Quite right wing, loads of crime.

Or that more left wing states would be full of crime. But it doesn't work like that.

Most of the crime in LA is in "Chocolate City" aka New Orleans....a Democrat run shithole.

So are bathroom laws - but that didn’t stop Barack Insane Obama now, did it? Remind us all again when he ever respected the U.S. Constitution or state’s rights? :eusa_doh:

Come on - what’s with the idiotic disingenuous response? The article is right there for you to read. It was unconstitutional policy that Obama forced on the states. Just like DACA. Or gay marriage.

It's funny that. Because you'd make the assumption that more conservative states would have less crime.

Like Louisiana. Quite right wing, loads of crime.

Or that more left wing states would be full of crime. But it doesn't work like that.

Most of the crime in LA is in "Chocolate City" aka New Orleans....a Democrat run shithole.

Deep red state wh red state gun laws .

Oh, New Orleans makes all the money for they state .

Please explain how things would’ve been different without this program . Let’s here it!
First of all sparky, that would be “let’s hear it” not “let’s here it” :lmao:

I was going to ask if you really needed this explained to you but after seeing your grammar I can tell that your IQ does in fact require it.

If this maniacs record had been properly tracked and shared (as it would have been if not for Obama and the Dumbocrats), he wouldn’t have been able to purchase a firearm.

Deep red state wh red state gun laws . Oh, New Orleans makes all the money for they state .
Deep blue city with blue city rampant crime and poverty.

Oh, Louisiana has to subsidize all of the N.O.’s parasites?

First of all sparky, that would be “let’s hear it” not “let’s here it” :lmao:

I was going to ask if you really needed this explained to you but after seeing your grammar I can tell that your IQ does in fact require it.

If this maniacs record had been properly tracked and shared (as it would have been if not for Obama and the Dumbocrats), he wouldn’t have been able to purchase a firearm.

Lol! How so ? First off the program only covered misdemeanors. Even if reported , they wouldn’t show on a Fed background check . That’s assuming he was over 18 at the time . Juvy stuff would also be hidden.

Now in a gun control state like Massachusetts, he would’ve been stopped . But not Florida, they would give him a gun any day of the week.

So are bathroom laws - but that didn’t stop Barack Insane Obama now, did it? Remind us all again when he ever respected the U.S. Constitution or state’s rights? :eusa_doh:

Come on - what’s with the idiotic disingenuous response? The article is right there for you to read. It was unconstitutional policy that Obama forced on the states. Just like DACA. Or gay marriage.

Again, disciplinary procedures are locally determined. This isn't about bathrooms.

Again, disciplinary procedures are locally determined. This isn't about bathrooms.
Again...no matter how many times you repeat that lie...it won’t change the facts.

Again...no matter how many times you repeat that lie...it won’t change the facts.

What crimes did Cruz commit that would have prevented him from buying a gun?

Are you suggesting that the blue shitholes that account for the majority of the crime in a state don't statistically or significantly influence the state's crime numbers?
Are you suggesting that a relatively low crime rate in areas that are not blue shitholes is insignificant when compared to the blue shitholes?

Edit:
I am not trying to exonerate anyone.
I am simply stating that I am not surprised blue shitholes have a problem with crime that influences the state's crime statistics.
You are free to make your own assumptions as to why, and that probably goes a lot further towards identifying why blue shitholes remain blue shitholes.

I think you need to look at it from a different perspective.

Your point is that because at a mayoral level they're blue areas and they have a lot of crime, means Democrats somehow encourage crime with their policies.

Problem is they're not just blue areas. If the city is blue and the state is red, then you have competing politics.

Which is stronger, the city or the state?

The state, clearly.

Now, why is it that some of the worst cities are in REPUBLICAN states? Are you saying this has nothing to do with Republicans? That's absured.

You could play the blame game all day, and you'd never really come up with an definitive answer. What policies are causing cities with high crime?

Is it right wing gun policies, is it education policies which don't meet the needs of the people in those cities?

Take Detroit. The reason Detroit has such high crime is because of things like the lack of jobs. Well, that's because the auto-industry in the US is dying. Is that based around city politics? State politics? National politics? Probably the latter.

The problem in the US is a national one. It's about two political parties who control everything and play politics more than they actually run the country.

You can look to other countries and see that crime is higher in bigger cities. London is an example. It's not about left or right there because London has only had a mayor for a short amount of time, and the first was left, the second was right and not much has changed anyway.

The problem is a US problem that people are trying to hide from by saying it's this problem or that problem.

However some states have higher crime than other states. Why? State politics does play a part, and so too does city politics. New York, a liberal city, is a city that cleaned up its crime problem. But not without criticism of human rights abused.

I think you need to look at it from a different perspective.

Your point is that because at a mayoral level they're blue areas and they have a lot of crime, means Democrats somehow encourage crime with their policies.

Problem is they're not just blue areas. If the city is blue and the state is red, then you have competing politics.

Which is stronger, the city or the state?

The state, clearly.

Now, why is it that some of the worst cities are in REPUBLICAN states? Are you saying this has nothing to do with Republicans? That's absured.

You could play the blame game all day, and you'd never really come up with an definitive answer. What policies are causing cities with high crime?

Is it right wing gun policies, is it education policies which don't meet the needs of the people in those cities?

Take Detroit. The reason Detroit has such high crime is because of things like the lack of jobs. Well, that's because the auto-industry in the US is dying. Is that based around city politics? State politics? National politics? Probably the latter.

The problem in the US is a national one. It's about two political parties who control everything and play politics more than they actually run the country.

You can look to other countries and see that crime is higher in bigger cities. London is an example. It's not about left or right there because London has only had a mayor for a short amount of time, and the first was left, the second was right and not much has changed anyway.

The problem is a US problem that people are trying to hide from by saying it's this problem or that problem.

However some states have higher crime than other states. Why? State politics does play a part, and so too does city politics. New York, a liberal city, is a city that cleaned up its crime problem. But not without criticism of human rights abused.

I can explain how a red state can have a red governor and blue shitholes.
Blue voters have enough votes in blue shitholes to remain blue, but there aren't enough blue shitholes and blue voters to make the whole state blue.

If there were, the whole state would be a blue shithole.

And for your information local law enforcement has a greater influence over crime prevention.
Local government has a greater influence over economic development.
Blue shitholes are shitholes because they are blue.

Forum List

Back