This is how left-wing policy always ends - in complete and total failure.
Lenient school discipline policies implemented by the Obama administration allowed the Parkland, Florida, school shooter to maintain a clean record that allowed him to purchase the gun he used to kill 17 people, a report by RealClearInvestigations shows.
The left works to ensure criminal activity is allowed to operate. That way they can use the “crisis” to erode liberties and assume the power and control that they deeply crave.

How Obama school discipline guidelines allowed school shooter to buy gun despite troubling past

It's funny that. Because you'd make the assumption that more conservative states would have less crime.

Like Louisiana. Quite right wing, loads of crime.

Or that more left wing states would be full of crime. But it doesn't work like that.

The Red states have crime problems in their Blue parts.
Why does the liberal culture produce so many criminals?
Why does the Democratic Party register criminals to vote?

I love how this happens. If something's not convenient, you go find something else.

Look here's the deal. There are two political parties in a country which should have at least 6. People end up voting for who they DON'T want in power.

The Republicans have shown they'll fuck over the poor.

Poorer people are more likely to get convicted of crimes. The rich go into govt to do their dastardly deeds, while the poor have to run the risk of actually getting arrested for their crimes.

Of course inner city areas are going to have a lot more crime. It makes sense. However Louisiana has a state govt which is mostly Republican and it's probably not doing its job properly which leads to higher crime in inner city areas.

People in poverty are more likely to vote Democrat.

Well, does it matter? Not really.

It's like this. A manager of mine, former 'Nam vet, could get free Coca-Cola from the tap all day at work. He had two girls to bring up as his wife had run off, he was on food stamps. He could get free Coca-Cola.

He bought Pepsi.

Why? Because he associated with the brand, it was the drink his sort of people buy. The Republicans and Democrats have done the same thing. They're not political parties, they're brands, and people vote for their favorite brand.

The brand that they think they are.

We provide $trillions$ to help the poor.
Being poor is not an excuse to commit crime.

That's nice. Now, I'm wondering why on Earth you said this. It doesn't seem to have anything much to do with what I actually said.

Now, maybe you want to go back, read what I actually wrote, think about it for a bit, then come up with a response that has something to do with what I said. Or you might just like to insult me.

Now what part of that don’t you understand? Our laws would have prevented that maniac from getting a firearm if Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats hadn’t ensured that his constant criminal behavior was hidden.

Except he hadn't done anything actually criminal... that's the point. Sorry, fighting in school might get you expelled, but it ain't criminal. It's kind of part of being a teenager.

Lenient school discipline policies implemented by the Obama administration allowed the Parkland, Florida, school shooter to maintain a clean record that allowed him to purchase the gun he used to kill 17 people, a report by RealClearInvestigations shows.
The left works to ensure criminal activity is allowed to operate. That way they can use the “crisis” to erode liberties and assume the power and control that they deeply crave.

How Obama school discipline guidelines allowed school shooter to buy gun despite troubling past
So, in Florida, starting at 18 years of age, you can walk into a store and buy an AR15 without a permit — and this is something the NRA and Florida Republicans will not budge on — but the shooting is Obamas fault even though he was always behind an assault weapons ban and stricter gun laws. Do you conservative gun worshippers ever take any personal responsibility? This is the result of the world you want to live in — where you can possess weapons of war because you think the second amendment has no limitations.

Stand behind your ideology. Don’t blame others. Fuck you, coward.

under Obama there was less crime look for yourself ... the statistic prove out ... can't say that about Trump ... parkland was caused by easy accesses to assult rifles .... the Republicans blocked every attempt to stop this easy access of assault rifles problem ... let's see here if they weren't able to sell assault rifles there wouldn't have been less attack in schools and theaters and concerts ... as far as I see it all these killings are the responciblilty of the republican party ... and you can't stand that thought ....

Now what part of that don’t you understand? Our laws would have prevented that maniac from getting a firearm if Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats hadn’t ensured that his constant criminal behavior was hidden.

Except he hadn't done anything actually criminal... that's the point. Sorry, fighting in school might get you expelled, but it ain't criminal. It's kind of part of being a teenager.
P@triot, still saying stupid stuff

Another bullshit conspiracy theory.
“Conspiracy theory”? It’s a fact, stupid... :lmao:

Bless the kids. They are coming...
I’m sure they are - they are typical promiscuous progressives. All they do is “come”. They don’t do anything of value.

Let ‘em come, snowflake. One encounter with conservatives and they will be crying for their “safe space” from the facts.

...but the shooting is Obamas fault even though he was always behind an assault weapons ban and stricter gun laws.
Yeah...stupid...because his “stricter gun laws” were rendered impotent and useless by his laws that hid the criminal background of this idiot. But that’s what left-wing policy always does. It protects the criminal and ends in failure.

Awe...has the fragile ‘lil snowflake been “triggered”? I completely stand behind my ideology. You’re the :asshole: who supported banning firearms at schools - creating victim zones.

Own that shit, you little bitch. You got what you wanted and the children died because of it. The blood is all over your hands. I’m sure you won’t mind though since the abortion blood doesn’t bother you.

It's funny that. Because you'd make the assumption that more conservative states would have less crime.

Or that more left wing states would be full of crime. But it doesn't work like that.

Strange how those lower IQ states are first in religion and last in education

Red states tend to have problems with crime in the blue shit holes within their borders.

Yeah... the shooter is an anti-semite, racist, MAGA hat wearing POS, who had swastikas on his gun magazines. Must be Obama's fault. What a fucktard.

Awe...has the fragile ‘lil snowflake been “triggered”? I completely stand behind my ideology. You’re the :asshole: who supported banning firearms at schools - creating victim zones.

Own that shit, you little bitch. You got what you wanted and the children died because of it. The blood is all over your hands. I’m sure you won’t mind though since the abortion blood doesn’t bother you.
Awe aren’t you cute. Your lame thread isn’t going as you hoped. Too bad, pussy. Go suck on a barrel

Strange how those lower IQ states are first in religion and last in education

Oh, it's quite clear what's going on in these states. And yet the Conservatives will blame liberals for all the bad stuff.

Red states tend to have problems with crime in the blue shit holes within their borders.

And Democrat areas are what?

They're the poorer areas.

The US political system is so backwards that there are only two political parties. That's ridiculous. There's no way on this Earth that 320 million people can fit into two political parties.

So, if there's a poor area, it's automatically Democrat.

Poorer areas have higher crime. It doesn't matter what the Democrats do.

But hey, anything for cheap political points, huh?

Let's forget that the state has an obligation to all the people in the state.

Let's forget that you have states like Georgia who take away tax cuts from companies because that company criticizes the NRA.

That's the sort of corrupt politics we're talking here.

I'm not defending the Democrats.

I'm criticizing the system. It doesn't matter that it's blue or red. It matters that the whole country is corrupt with two political parties.

Whoa!!! Do Dumbocrats really do this?? The outrage! Way to go pointing this out, Repug goober!!

The Red states have crime problems in their Blue parts.
Why does the liberal culture produce so many criminals?
Why does the Democratic Party register criminals to vote?

I love how this happens. If something's not convenient, you go find something else.

Look here's the deal. There are two political parties in a country which should have at least 6. People end up voting for who they DON'T want in power.

The Republicans have shown they'll fuck over the poor.

Poorer people are more likely to get convicted of crimes. The rich go into govt to do their dastardly deeds, while the poor have to run the risk of actually getting arrested for their crimes.

Of course inner city areas are going to have a lot more crime. It makes sense. However Louisiana has a state govt which is mostly Republican and it's probably not doing its job properly which leads to higher crime in inner city areas.

People in poverty are more likely to vote Democrat.

Well, does it matter? Not really.

It's like this. A manager of mine, former 'Nam vet, could get free Coca-Cola from the tap all day at work. He had two girls to bring up as his wife had run off, he was on food stamps. He could get free Coca-Cola.

He bought Pepsi.

Why? Because he associated with the brand, it was the drink his sort of people buy. The Republicans and Democrats have done the same thing. They're not political parties, they're brands, and people vote for their favorite brand.

The brand that they think they are.

We provide $trillions$ to help the poor.
Being poor is not an excuse to commit crime.

No, but being rich is a great excuse for committing white collar crime. That's why they are rarely punished for it.

The US political system is so backwards that there are only two political parties. That's ridiculous. There's no way on this Earth that 320 million people can fit into two political parties.

Let's forget that you have states like Georgia who take away tax cuts from companies because that company criticizes the NRA.

I'm criticizing the system. It doesn't matter that it's blue or red. It matters that the whole country is corrupt with two political parties.

Let's see, I think you mentioned Louisiana.

Louisiana is home to two cities that are in the top 50 deadliest cities in America (one was[?] number 1).
Those two cities also rank among the highest in the nation for violent crime and crime in general.

They are on opposite ends of the state.
They are both completely controlled by Democrats (which would identify who lives there), and have been for decades.

Let's see, I think you mentioned Louisiana.

Louisiana is home to two cities that are in the top 50 deadliest cities in America (one was[?] number 1).
Those two cities also rank among the highest in the nation for violent crime and crime in general.

They are on opposite ends of the state.
They are both completely controlled by Democrats (which would identify who lives there), and have been for decades.

I made my point and nothing you have said makes me want to add to what I said.

I made my point and nothing you have said makes me want to add to what I said.

Of course there is nothing you could add.
The best you have done is attempt to explain why the blue shitholes are blue shitholes, and that doesn't change the fact they are.

Which goes to my point that red states tend to have a problem with crime in blue shitholes within their borders.

Forum List

Back