Bannon’s enemies list: McConnell, Flake, Romney (and even his kids)

Choice is simple , elect Roy Moore or let the Power of a Senate Seat go to the 'dems' . Its just that simple
I guess it’s a simple choice for the simple-minded. Pedophile or dignity? :dunno:
------------------------------------------------ yeah Dignity and lose . As if the 'repubs' that are flooding the USA with third worlders are DIGNIFIED eh JED ??

but as i said , Roy Moore will probably lose , i'm just going on record saying that Roy is the guy that i'd support over any 'dem' and thats based on practical and logical considerations JED !!

Bannon's enemies list: McConnell, Flake, Romney (and even his kids)

"Steve Bannon came to Alabama to stump for Roy Moore, but he spent more time attacking national Republicans than Alabama Democrat Doug Jones a week out from the state's Senate election.

Mitt Romney topped the former Donald Trump adviser's hit list, which also included Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Bannon’s favorite punching bag, even though the Kentucky Republican just handed Trump his biggest legislative victory yet.

In a particularly nasty and personal attack, the Breitbart News chairman went after Romney's children and Mormon faith, slamming the former GOP presidential nominee for not serving in the Vietnam War and his sons for not putting on the uniform."
Bannon was infuriated by Romney's tweet on Monday in which he wrote that Moore would be a "stain" on the GOP and the country.
Mitt Romney on Twitter

Bannon is trying to keep Romney, one of the GOP's most prominent Trump critics, from launching a bid for a Utah Senate seat.

I find it amusing that he's going after Romney and his kids for not serving when president bone spur the draft dodger is in office.

and the trumptards are all in.

"Steve Bannon came to Alabama to stump for Roy Moore, but he spent more time attacking national Republicans than Alabama Democrat Doug Jones a week out from the state's Senate election.

Mitt Romney topped the former Donald Trump adviser's hit list, which also included Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Bannon’s favorite punching bag, even though the Kentucky Republican just handed Trump his biggest legislative victory yet.

In a particularly nasty and personal attack, the Breitbart News chairman went after Romney's children and Mormon faith, slamming the former GOP presidential nominee for not serving in the Vietnam War and his sons for not putting on the uniform."
Bannon was infuriated by Romney's tweet on Monday in which he wrote that Moore would be a "stain" on the GOP and the country.
Mitt Romney on Twitter

Bannon is trying to keep Romney, one of the GOP's most prominent Trump critics, from launching a bid for a Utah Senate seat.

I find it amusing that he's going after Romney and his kids for not serving when president bone spur the draft dodger is in office.

---------------------------------------------------------- been all through this before but once again . President Trump had a LEGAL Medical Deferment from Military Service Jillian .

Mitt Romney on Twitter

hqdefault.jpg

^ Capt. Obama, Goat herder, First Class

Bannon is the gift that keeps on giving.

He gave us Trump, or was that Uncle Vlad who gave us Trump?

both... they have the same agenda.... destroying the country from the inside out, bubbalah.

We were one vote away from losing the Second Amendment then everything else goes after it. You were one Vote away until like Lafayette, Uncle Vlad saved the Republic! That's how I can prove that there is a G-d!

President Hillary would have appointed gun grabber Gorsuch and their first case would have decided that, "Yeah, the Second Amendment isn't really an individual right in all our 57 States"

Thank you, Uncle Vlad!

both... they have the same agenda.... destroying the country from the inside out, bubbalah.

We were one vote away from losing the Second Amendment then everything else goes after it. You were one Vote away until like Lafayette, Uncle Vlad saved the Republic! That's how I can prove that there is a G-d!

President Hillary would have appointed gun grabber Gorsuch and their first case would have decided that, "Yeah, the Second Amendment isn't really an individual right in all our 57 States"

Thank you, Uncle Vlad!

poor fake news Frankie. :cuckoo:

Mitt Romney on Twitter

---------------------------------------------------------- been all through this before but once again . President Trump had a LEGAL Medical Deferment from Military Service Jillian .

okie dokie....

the loon couldn't even remember which foot it was.

trumptards are the most gullible people on the planet.

Mitt Romney on Twitter

okie dokie....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i don't understand your fight with reality , TRUMP had a LEGAL Medical deferment Jillian .

Mitt Romney on Twitter

okie dokie....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i don't understand your fight with reality , TRUMP had a LEGAL Medical deferment Jillian .

I don't fight with reality. but everyone who is reality-based knows that's what rich people did to avoid the draft... pay a doctor to say there was a pretend problem. it wasn't illegal... but it was a scam. and the point is that bannon has no business whining about Romney given the orange loon since Romney's boys not serving was legal, too.

serving in the military doesn't make the child molester less of a child molester. especially when he can't take the oath of office to support the constitution.

I don't fight with reality. but everyone who is reality-based knows that's what rich people did to avoid the draft... pay a doctor to say there was a pretend problem. it wasn't illegal... but it was a scam. and the point is that bannon has no business whining about Romney given the orange loon since Romney's boys not serving was legal, too.

serving in the military doesn't make the child molester less of a child molester. especially when he can't take the oath of office to support the constitution.
You know, I don't disagree with what you are saying here. It's just that it is so full of rich irony, that I feel compelled to mention it.
:lol:

You know, I don't disagree with what you are saying here. It's just that it is so full of rich irony, that I feel compelled to mention it.
:lol:

what irony? you know other candidates who violated a direct order of the USSC?

and if you say bill Clinton is a dog, then I'm going to laugh at you since Kenny boy Starr investigated him up the yin yang and none of it panned out. consensual sex doesn't count.

Romney did not serve because of the courage of his convictions..his religion.

Trump did not serve..because he felt it was beneath him to do so.

Thank you, Uncle Vlad!

I think you typed the wrong name here.

Thank you, Uncle Vlad!

I think you typed the wrong name here.
Doh! I meant Garlic or Garland

Bannon is an enemy of America. His support for trump and other gop candidates is a means to an end

Forum List

Back