Bannon’s enemies list: McConnell, Flake, Romney (and even his kids)

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Bannon's enemies list: McConnell, Flake, Romney (and even his kids)

"Steve Bannon came to Alabama to stump for Roy Moore, but he spent more time attacking national Republicans than Alabama Democrat Doug Jones a week out from the state's Senate election.

Mitt Romney topped the former Donald Trump adviser's hit list, which also included Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Bannon’s favorite punching bag, even though the Kentucky Republican just handed Trump his biggest legislative victory yet.

In a particularly nasty and personal attack, the Breitbart News chairman went after Romney's children and Mormon faith, slamming the former GOP presidential nominee for not serving in the Vietnam War and his sons for not putting on the uniform."
Bannon was infuriated by Romney's tweet on Monday in which he wrote that Moore would be a "stain" on the GOP and the country.
Mitt Romney on Twitter

Bannon is trying to keep Romney, one of the GOP's most prominent Trump critics, from launching a bid for a Utah Senate seat.

Romney attacked our democracy. He must be delt wid! In all seriousness of all the insane middle east cults, Mormon is not far from the top. Totally insane.

The Republicans' ranks include a host of Washington Establishment, status quo, RINO politicians who are so afraid of losing their jobs/powers that they do nothing and attack any within their ranks who attempt to change that. McConnell is a POS.

Huh? The LDS church is a Middle East cult/ Who knew?

Are U serious! The middle east mythology was the platform for the insane LDS mythology!
I had to give that one some thought..if you are correct..than Christianity is tarred with the same brush--as far as mythos is concerned. While I'm not at all religious...The LDS do a great deal of good in our community--and indeed throughout the world. I don't see any suicide bombers..blowing up of people....or any war-like behavior at all.

Is their theology wacky? Sure..but no more so than any other religion, as far as I'm concerned.

What is more interesting to me is why they are hated by you--when they do so much good in the world.

"Steve Bannon came to Alabama to stump for Roy Moore, but he spent more time attacking national Republicans than Alabama Democrat Doug Jones a week out from the state's Senate election.

Mitt Romney topped the former Donald Trump adviser's hit list, which also included Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Bannon’s favorite punching bag, even though the Kentucky Republican just handed Trump his biggest legislative victory yet.

In a particularly nasty and personal attack, the Breitbart News chairman went after Romney's children and Mormon faith, slamming the former GOP presidential nominee for not serving in the Vietnam War and his sons for not putting on the uniform."
Bannon was infuriated by Romney's tweet on Monday in which he wrote that Moore would be a "stain" on the GOP and the country.
Mitt Romney on Twitter

Bannon is trying to keep Romney, one of the GOP's most prominent Trump critics, from launching a bid for a Utah Senate seat.
Maybe Romney needs to learn to keep his pie hole shut.

Mitt Romney on Twitter

Somehow..I don't think that is going to happen..and if he wins a Senate seat..he'll take the place of McCain in the Senate--as the alt/right's worst enemy.

Is cool..the fun starts after he wins....as the GOP rips itself into pieces one more time. I never thought that Moore would not win...but the victory is so tainted..that it is almost worse than a loss.
------------------------------------------------------------------ c'mon EEye , who wants the 'gop' to survive with the likes of the 'bushes' and 'romneys' and 'lindsey graham' and others . When and if Moore wins there may be some outcry by people and groups that i have no use for anyway but he'll be seated and then paid and will hopefully collect his pay and then do the TRUMP and Bannons work EEye . ------------ Go BANNON and Roy Moore !!

Mitt Romney on Twitter

Somehow..I don't think that is going to happen..and if he wins a Senate seat..he'll take the place of McCain in the Senate--as the alt/right's worst enemy.
Nope. Chuck Schumer holds that position.

McCain is just the lying backstabbing turncoat.

Roy Moore is Bannons boy so that makes Roy Moore the friend of me and my Deplorable EEye .

If Moore wins we can then call the republican party the Pedophilia Party, has a nice ring to it. Trump and the rabid rightwingers now control the party of Lincoln. As Donnie John would say, sad. But one question that occurs to anyone who thinks should be what good does Bannon and Breitbart do for America? It reminds one of all the whiny, resentful emasculated, white men you see on Fox or OAN. Seriously when you get off their constant circle jerk of hate what do they do that is good? Jeez, we had a black president the world is ending for poor sad whitey. Resentment is so unbecoming.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

"I'm here because our republican values are number one, standing up for local white identity, our identity is under threat, number two, the free market, and number three, killing Jews." Sean Patrick Nielsen, Charlottesville [Video on Washpo]

CDZ - The Emasculated American

Excellent read on Trump voters: Strangers in Their Own Land: Anger and Mourning on the American Right by Arlie Russell Hochschild

I had to give that one some thought..if you are correct..than Christianity is tarred with the same brush--as far as mythos is concerned. While I'm not at all religious...The LDS do a great deal of good in our community--and indeed throughout the world. I don't see any suicide bombers..blowing up of people....or any war-like behavior at all.

Is their theology wacky? Sure..but no more so than any other religion, as far as I'm concerned.

What is more interesting to me is why they are hated by you--when they do so much good in the world.
All religion must fucking die.

Jesus is a filthy figment of someone's diseased imagination.

Fuck religion....especially MORMONS!!!!

:dance:

If Moore wins we can then call the republican party the Pedophilia Party, has a nice ring to it. Trump and the rabid rightwingers now control the party of Lincoln. As Donnie John would say, sad. But one question that occurs to anyone who thinks should be what good does Bannon and Breitbart do for America? It reminds one of all the whiny, resentful emasculated, white men you see on Fox or OAN. Seriously when you get off their constant circle jerk of hate what do they do that is good? Jeez, we had a black president the world is ending for poor sad whitey. Resentment is so unbecoming.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

"I'm here because our republican values are number one, standing up for local white identity, our identity is under threat, number two, the free market, and number three, killing Jews." Sean Patrick Nielsen, Charlottesville [Video on Washpo]

CDZ - The Emasculated American

Excellent read on Trump voters: Strangers in Their Own Land: Anger and Mourning on the American Right by Arlie Russell Hochschild
------------------------------------------------------- no one of my persuasion cares what you guys think . Choice is simple , elect Roy Moore or let the Power of a Senate Seat go to the 'dems' . Its just that simple MidCan .

Roy Moore is Bannons boy so that makes Roy Moore the friend of me and my Deplorable EEye .
Lol..Now you know I despise the alt/right. Not that I have any love for libs either...It's a pity that a populist movement always gives us opportunistic buffoons....As I hate the establishment as well.

Bannon is a joke. He attacked Romney for not serving in Vietnam, and Romney’s children for not serving in the military. Funny, the guy he backed last election didn’t serve either; and neither did his children :eusa_think:

Choice is simple , elect Roy Moore or let the Power of a Senate Seat go to the 'dems' . Its just that simple
I guess it’s a simple choice for the simple-minded. Pedophile or dignity? :dunno:

Forum List

Back