Bannon subpoena -- That "nothing burger" may have some beef, after all.....

The right wing idiots on this thread REFUSE to admit that a REPUBLICAN DOJ, appointed a REPUBLICAN special counsel, to investigate a REPUBLICAN administration......Yet, these Trump cultists "conclude" that its all the democrats' fault for scaring the shit out of them.......Go figure......LOL

The denial is still there with right wingers. Even after 2 criminal federal grand jury indictments and 2 guilty plea deals.

But you'll note everytime one of them gets busted (like when Michael Flynn pleaded guilty)--right wingers will run from the boards. Two days later and after they have been pumped up with conspiracy theories & misinformation from FOX NEWS and their right wing talk show hosts, they'lll be back on here proclaiming that "it's all over now," as if nothing happened--:badgrin:-

Steve Bannon being subpeoned to testify in front of the Grand Jury has them in a state of shock right now.-:disbelief: It's happened every time now--so count on it----they'll be baaaaack.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

When the cheese placement on a cheeseburger is more important than 2 federal grand jury indictments and 1 guilty plea.

Fox News Journalists threaten to quit

Last edited:
It is not what Papadapolis, Flynn and Manafort have been indicted for...... those are all lesser charges as part of a plea deal

The key is what did they offer up in return for a plea

Trump seems very nervous

"nervous"?
lol.gif
Mueller tried to REPLACE Comey as FBI Director after Trump fired him. With the revelations that have come out about Mueller's henchmen and his BLM grand jury, he doesn't dare go after Trump. He's just trying to keep Comey and half a dozen FBI agents out of prison at this point and he'll turn and rip into Hillary rather than give up the paychecks he's getting again.....Trump has nothing to worry about.

The way this investigation is going, it will just ignore Trump. The indictments against two individuals have nothing to do with Trump. The plea of guilty from poor Papadapolis was shown to be over lying about the date of a meeting and bar boasting by a young man drunk on his ads.

Meanwhile the Democrat foundations of complaint are disintegrating.

It is not what Papadapolis, Flynn and Manafort have been indicted for...... those are all lesser charges as part of a plea deal

Trump seems very nervous

Lesser charges? Manafort is looking at like 80 years in prison. Just how stupid do you really want to appear to be?

Let's just say you are a little over the top!

80 years?
Think Manafort has some talking to do?

Flynn and PapaD are singing

One year and you are whining? Mueller still had six to go to match Starr.

I cannot really picture you being near as upset about the 7 years and 80 million spent to find out Clinton was getting kinky in the Oval Office

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

By this time frame, Starr had put how many Clinton cronies behind bars?

Mueller has none.

you tell me, how many people had been tried and convicted less than one year into the Starr investigation. I think the answer is none, but I could be mistaken.

He's got two who pleaded guilty already. What is he waiting for?

why are you in such a rush? Watergate took two years. Kenny boy Starr took at least two years on his investigation just to end up with a blue dress. relax

How many people back then were obstructing justice by refusing to testify?tifying.

So far, all I have seen is complete cooperation in serving up nothing burgers to Mueller while showing his team to be partisan hacks in the tank for Hillary.

in the Starr investigation? no one that I can recall.

in Watergate, they ended up testifying.

mueller is a republican you brain dead hack.

So far, all I have seen is complete cooperation in serving up nothing burgers to Mueller while showing his team to be partisan hacks in the tank for Hillary.

A little too much salt water in your half brain, there "admiral".......Mueller is a life-long republican (unlike your orange hero, btw,) and, yes, some on his team have donated to the DNC......... just as Trump has.

Mueller has none.

you tell me, how many people had been tried and convicted less than one year into the Starr investigation. I think the answer is none, but I could be mistaken.

why are you in such a rush? Watergate took two years. Kenny boy Starr took at least two years on his investigation just to end up with a blue dress. relax

How many people back then were obstructing justice by refusing to testify?tifying.

You don't recall?

That is your problem. You are stupid AND you have memory problems!

Get back to us when you get caught up! You should be done by the 12th of never!

The way this investigation is going, it will just ignore Trump. The indictments against two individuals have nothing to do with Trump. The plea of guilty from poor Papadapolis was shown to be over lying about the date of a meeting and bar boasting by a young man drunk on his ads.

Trump seems very nervous

Lesser charges? Manafort is looking at like 80 years in prison. Just how stupid do you really want to appear to be?

80 years?

Do you have any idea how long he was Trump's campaign manager? During the period that Manafort was committing these crimes, Trump had never even met the man!

Do you have an idea why Flynn and the rookie intern haven't been sentenced yet? Mueller may not have anything else on them. He may be hoping to find something, but I doubt that Flynn is sitting on a stool in a room with a single bare lightbulb over his head answering questions. Papadopolis was so far out of the loop, do you honestly think he knows anything? That would be like asking a random member of this forum what happened, and 90+% of these people have shit for brains.

Last edited:

Trump seems very nervous

80 years?

Do you have any idea how long he was Trump's campaign manager? During the period that Manafort was committing these crimes, Trump had never even met the man!

Do you have an idea why Flynn and the rookie intern haven't been sentenced yet? Mueller may not have anything else on them. He may be hoping to find something, but I doubt that Flynn is sitting on a stool in a room with a single bare lightbulb over his head answering questions. Papadopolis was so far out of the loop, do you honestly think he knows anything? That would be like asking a random member of this forum what happened, and 90+% of these people have shit for brains.

Hey Dummy

The prize is not what Manafort did before he was campaign manager, the prize is what he has to tell about the Trump campaign and its contacts with Russia

Now Dummy, pay attention
You offer Manafort a deal on his crimes BEFORE the election in return for testimony

Got it Dummy?

Mueller has none.

Na, he is part of the deep state. Dip shit

Trump seems very nervous

"nervous"?
lol.gif
Mueller tried to REPLACE Comey as FBI Director after Trump fired him. With the revelations that have come out about Mueller's henchmen and his BLM grand jury, he doesn't dare go after Trump. He's just trying to keep Comey and half a dozen FBI agents out of prison at this point and he'll turn and rip into Hillary rather than give up the paychecks he's getting again.....Trump has nothing to worry about.

If Trump has nothing to worry about then I'm sure Bannon will fully cooperate in the investigation and not take the fifth or develop amnesia

Trump seems very nervous

80 years?

Hey Dummy

The prize is not what Manafort did before he was campaign manager, the prize is what he has to tell about the Trump campaign and its contacts with Russia

Now Dummy, pay attention
You offer Manafort a deal on his crimes BEFORE the election in return for testimony

Got it Dummy?

He obviously has not been offered a deal, dumb ass! He plead not guilty and is still under house arrest.

Catch a fucking clue, will you?

Manafort took over as campaign manager literally a few days before the infamous Trump Tower meeting. He was also fired because Trump received his first security briefing and learned that Manafort had been being investigated since 2014. Two days later he was gone.

That sounds quite a bit different than someone who has dirt of the President. It sounds to me like he was dirty, Trump found him out and fired his ass.

That's probably closer to the truth than your bizarre sexual fantasies about collusion.

Trump seems very nervous

"nervous"?
lol.gif

If Trump has nothing to worry about then I'm sure Bannon will fully cooperate in the investigation and not take the fifth or develop amnesia

Ask Scooter Libby how well that worked out for him.

Trump seems very nervous

80 years?

Hey Dummy

Now Dummy, pay attention

Got it Dummy?

He obviously has not been offered a deal, dumb ass! He plead not guilty and is still under house arrest.

Catch a fucking clue, will you?

Manafort took over as campaign manager literally a few days before the infamous Trump Tower meeting. He was also fired because Trump received his first security briefing and learned that Manafort had been being investigated since 2014. Two days later he was gone.

That sounds quite a bit different than someone who has dirt of the President. It sounds to me like he was dirty, Trump found him out and fired his ass.

That's probably closer to the truth than your bizarre sexual fantasies about collusion.

Give him time Dummy, give him time

In our justice system, it is not what you did, but who you are willing to rat out

Trump seems very nervous

"nervous"?
lol.gif

You mean a pardon Dummy?

Yea, Crooked Donnie can pardon the whole lot
But there will be hell to pay in the election

Trump seems very nervous

"nervous"?
lol.gif

You mean a pardon Dummy?

Who said anything about a pardon? Libby was not pardoned. dumb ass!

Isn't it time you find a replacement for that rock you carry around on your shoulders?

Trump seems very nervous

"nervous"?
lol.gif

You mean a pardon Dummy?

Who said anything about a pardon? Libby was not pardoned. dumb ass!

Isn't it time you find a replacement for that rock you carry around on your shoulders?

Come on Dummy

He had his sentence commuted and went scott free
Lets see how Trump handles it

The wily Mueller has subpoenaed Bannon to testify DIRECTLY in front of a grand jury........a testimony devoid of defense counsel and in an environment that could resemble quicksand for the testy and volatile Bannon.

So, why would Mueller hang that sword over Bannon's head?

Simple........Bannon's attorneys would readily opt for a PRIVATE testimony with Mueller's team than placing their client in front of a grand jury.....AND it is during those private meetings that "deals" are struck to save one's asses from further repercussions.

It is obvious that the WH does not want for Bannon to open his mouth about what he witnessed during his time with the Trump entourage.......but that "ban" imposed by the WH has no standing when called either before a grand jury or in front of the investigative special counsel team.

Have your popcorn ready........lol

Forum List

Back