Yeah, the economy is better and you have more money, BUT...

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Trump is a very bad man - literally Hitler!

This is the message our friends on the left are working with

Will it work?

Are the American people that stupid?

Stay tuned...

I do know for a fact that Hitler drank water and so does Trump!

Liberalism really is a mental disorder for them to be thinking that an avid Israel supporter with Jewish grandchildren is "literally Hitler." Especially when he hasn't started a war which resulted in 40-50 million deaths.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

The economy is great...I am making a bundle
Unemployment is low, gas is cheap, tax cut

All is well with the world

So, why is Trump hated and his approval is at 37%?

His foreign policy has alienated us from the world, he is trashing the economy, he has sold out worker protections, he is attempting to destroy our healthcare system, he has blatantly served the interests of the wealthy, he is a racist

His biggest problem is that he is an asshole

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

His foreign policy has alienated us from the world, he is trashing the economy, he has sold out worker protections, he is attempting to destroy our healthcare system, he has blatantly served the interests of the wealthy, he is a racist

You mean regressive liberal world leaders that are blowing every pole they can and kissing every ass that bends over don't like him? Oh...

So he has made your life better, but you just don't like him

Got it

The president, no matter who it is does not have the power or ability to make my life better or worse, only I can do that.

I thought only the liberals relied on the government for such things

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

You mean regressive liberal world leaders that are blowing every pole they can and kissing every ass that bends over don't like him? Oh...

Trump has surrendered the role of "Leader of the Free World"

He is openly mocked and mistrusted around the world

Guess what? The US does not operate independent of the global political and market sphere
Trump has degraded our place in it

We are in the midst of the 3rd longest period of economic expansion in modern history, closing in on the 2nd.

Anyone that understand business cycles and the American financial system has to know that a “correction” is due at any time.

The question I have is if all the people giving Trump so much credit will give him equal measures of blame

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

Guess what? The US does not operate independent of the global political and market sphere

Yea sure. Just because the leftwing media flips out over President Trump every day doesn’t mean that is the way the world feels about him. Europe is still terrified of Russia and none of these countries is willing or able to put their big boy pants on. They still need the USA to protect them.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

Yea sure. Just because the leftwing media flips out over President Trump every day doesn’t mean that is the way the world feels about him. Europe is still terrified of Russia and none of these countries is willing or able to put their big boy pants on. They still need the USA to protect them.

Trump had to cancel his trip to England last week because of the expected political demonstrations

Europe is capable of handling Russia....Russia is a paper tiger

The president, no matter who it is does not have the power or ability to make my life better or worse, only I can do that.

I thought only the liberals relied on the government for such things

good point, I actually agree with you here

Trump has pushed policies that have made conditions better is more accurate

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

Why is Trump's approval rating low? Because of dumbasses like you that get their panties in a bunch because of the shoes his wife is wearing, because of a word you thought he said. Fricken whiney b*tch.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

does having money make him less of a disgusting embarrassing, bigoted insane loon?

no?

thanks.

and the American people aren't stupid at all... they almost uniformly are disgusted by Donald and his minions.

Remember the good old days of conservatism when they all insisted that the government couldn't create jobs?

Now they want to give the government - personified by Trump - credit for every job created.

Retarded, no?

Stay tuned...
That is exactly right. Trump's tax cuts and relaxing of environmental regulations will certainly supercharge the economy. In the short term. In the long term I'm not optimistic.

Personally, I'm doing just fine in the market but my son has seen a big increase in Obamacare costs directly attributable to Trump. That will more than offset the increased tax return he'll get so Trump has not helped him at all.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

Why is Trump's approval rating low? Because of dumbasses like you that get their panties in a bunch because of the shoes his wife is wearing, because of a word you thought he said. Fricken whiney b*tch.

The economy is booming....Any other President would have approval in the 60s

But Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot. People think he is a Shithole President

Forum List

Back