Bank of America CEO says banks helped cause financial crisis..

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
Bank of America CEO says banks helped cause financial crisis | McClatchy

:mad: I can vouch for that, myself, That Rip Off bank tried to steal 25,000 dollars out of my account, a year ago, and it also did it to 3 other people in the process. It took all of us, until the end of last year, with the help of a good lawyer, to get our money back, so we sued the ass off of Bank of America, and i went to a very good bank, after that. USBank. I don't regret my change, not one bit. Just like Credit Cards, they are the Devil's passport into our lives and futures. I don't trust these Credit Card Companies, not one bit.:(

Damn straight the Banks helped cause the financial crisis and Bank of America was probably the Number one bank to cause it. Bank of America is and always has been for the priviledged. They don't want the common american's business. Smaller accounts to them are just a nusance. I would love to see that bank sink like the Titanic only I hope their employees are the only casualties.

Fuck Bank of America and all the trained monkeys they have working for them. All their employees are circus monkeys and satan's puppet's. The class action law suit of 410 million dollars they just lost hasn't taught them anything. Now they are worse than ever, they are making it up on what customers they have left by doing the very same thing they were found guilty of. Talk to one of their performing monkeys on the phone and they will tell you contridiction after contridiction as opposed to asking the same question on their FAQ. All their employee's are liars and I'm sure they have seminars that teach them how to perfect their dishonesty. Fuck everyone of Bank of America's little wicked phone trolls.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back