Obama is kissing all the Big Bank Asssss

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Obama is kissing all the Big Bank Fat Asssss

All the news out of Washington talks of Economic Recovery. Well, all of the economic stats say there is no recovery, only minor fluctuations on the bottom. The present bottom may not hold.

What I suspect is happening is that Obama has an agreement with the Big Banks to hype a fictitious economic recovery so people start investing in the stock market again. You can see it every day in the news announcements, especially those from Washington. You can also see that fools are buying stocks again and the Price to Earnings Ratios are soaring on companies that have Depressed Earnings in this modern Depression

When a lot of money is in, the Big Banks will take (shorting) Derivative positions that pay off if the market tanks and they will effectively take the money of the investors once the reality sets in that there is no recovery. For this Obama needs to be impeached.

I have called for it for over three months now. By the way, I am a registered Democrat. Obama's administration is crooked as hell and needs to go. Chicago politics brought to the Big Stage.

Obama is kissing all the Big Bank Asssss

You think this is something... You should just see what he'll be promising to suck just to get the Health Care Reform Bill passed by both houses of Congress.

Forum List

Back