Band disinvited from State Fair due to name

Well, given the incredible success they've had in punishing and intimidating people, you can't blame them for running with it.

They have Americans from coast to coast afraid to say the wrong thing (and of course, that can vary from situation to situation) for fear of "consequences". That's pretty powerful. That's cultural, and not easily eradicated.

As I always say, these people are not liberals.
and since giving them this leeway did instill a sense of "righteous power" in their minds, it's gonna get ugly when people stop giving them that illusion.
Yeah, that's the question. The problem is in the way the pushback is done.

If it's done with combat, things will only get worse. If it's done with reason, maybe some improvements can be made.
if those on the left doing this were reasonable to begin with, they'd never have taken it this far.
Sure. The question is how to solve the problem.
oddly enough while i'm not a fan of how trump does things, he may be the perfect "child" to deal with those "children".

in any event, i think this epstein thing is going to shake things up and a lot of people will be playing hard to get at the prison dances soon. when that happens we'll see what's left and go from there.
Yeah, this could get very interesting.

and since giving them this leeway did instill a sense of "righteous power" in their minds, it's gonna get ugly when people stop giving them that illusion.

If it's done with combat, things will only get worse. If it's done with reason, maybe some improvements can be made.
if those on the left doing this were reasonable to begin with, they'd never have taken it this far.
oddly enough while i'm not a fan of how trump does things, he may be the perfect "child" to deal with those "children".

in any event, i think this epstein thing is going to shake things up and a lot of people will be playing hard to get at the prison dances soon. when that happens we'll see what's left and go from there.
invest in popcorn.

invest in popcorn.

Oh fuck...here come the drama queens.

invest in popcorn.

One can only enjoy the irony.

invest in popcorn.

well just make sure you're dress is on tight, bitch. no more "wardrobe malfunction" from our head queen!

invest in popcorn.

well just make sure you're dress is on tight, bitch. no more "wardrobe malfunction" from our head queen!

Haha...WTF are you even talking about?
Were you hoping for a President that would sit on his hands and follow the status quo?
Trump’s disruptive nature is what all good, real Americans were hoping for...the sooner you realize this the better...you’ll stop pissing your little pink panties every time he does or says something contradictory to the actions of your Super Negro.

I went to see them back in the nineties after they just came out in Alabama. They did a song to close their show by David Allen Coe called "If that ain't country". The song has the N-word in in it. The lead singer sang it loud and proud and the crowd roared. There's no need for any of that shit but they embraced it.
Lol
Politically correct people are pussies… And fucking retarded

I went to see them back in the nineties after they just came out in Alabama. They did a song to close their show by David Allen Coe called "If that ain't country". The song has the N-word in in it. The lead singer sang it loud and proud and the crowd roared. There's no need for any of that shit but they embraced it.

The song also paints a pretty ugly picture about white people, white trash in particular.

And I call bullshit on your "witnessing" this. Any proof, twatwaddle?
Of course not, but it happened. He sang it right in front of a giant rebel flag to a house full of Alabama hillbillies. They loved it.

Buuuulllssshiiittt.

The singer does have a solo effort with a song called "N*gger Fucker".

In 1982, Coe released another independent album, Underground Album, which contained his most controversial song, "****** Fucker", which resulted in Coe being accused of racism.[10][11] Coe responded to the accusations by stating "Anyone that hears this album and says I'm a racist is full of shit."[6] Coe's drummer, Kerry Brown, is black and married to a white woman, as was Brown's late father, Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown.[8]

David Allan Coe - Wikipedia

Yeah, I don't have a problem with the state booting the band, it's a state run affair.

The song also paints a pretty ugly picture about white people, white trash in particular.

Of course not, but it happened. He sang it right in front of a giant rebel flag to a house full of Alabama hillbillies. They loved it.

Buuuulllssshiiittt.

In 1982, Coe released another independent album, Underground Album, which contained his most controversial song, "****** Fucker", which resulted in Coe being accused of racism.[10][11] Coe responded to the accusations by stating "Anyone that hears this album and says I'm a racist is full of shit."[6] Coe's drummer, Kerry Brown, is black and married to a white woman, as was Brown's late father, Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown.[8]

Lol
What about rap singers you fucking hypocrite?

Have You always been a spineless piece of shit?

invest in popcorn.

Haha...WTF are you even talking about?
Were you hoping for a President that would sit on his hands and follow the status quo?
Trump’s disruptive nature is what all good, real Americans were hoping for...the sooner you realize this the better...you’ll stop pissing your little pink panties every time he does or says something contradictory to the actions of your Super Negro.
look at you - making up a lot of bullshit and pretending it applies to me.

go drama bitch, go!

please...GO.

Buuuulllssshiiittt.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with the state booting the band, it's a state run affair.
then why were they hired to begin with if this was way back in 1982 and so well known?

Buuuulllssshiiittt.

then why were they hired to begin with if this was way back in 1982 and so well known?

Someone didn't do their due diligence I would presume. Then again, this is Southern Illinois, it might as well be the most rural parts of Alabama, pretty backward part of the country.

Buuuulllssshiiittt.

So you think the State can ignore the 1st amendment?

Mel Brooks made a whole movie using the word ******, actors said it. Are they also to be banned?

Buuuulllssshiiittt.

Mel Brooks made a whole movie using the word ******, actors said it. Are they also to be banned?

How is this a 1st amendment issue? By that standard any band should be able to perform. Movies also have nudity, should the state fair allow that as well?

Buuuulllssshiiittt.

Someone didn't do their due diligence I would presume. Then again, this is Southern Illinois, it might as well be the most rural parts of Alabama, pretty backward part of the country.

Coe isn't in the band.....

Buuuulllssshiiittt.

How is this a 1st amendment issue? By that standard any band should be able to perform. Movies also have nudity, should the state fair allow that as well?

They approved them, then removed them based on the content of their band's name.

Well, given the incredible success they've had in punishing and intimidating people, you can't blame them for running with it.

They have Americans from coast to coast afraid to say the wrong thing (and of course, that can vary from situation to situation) for fear of "consequences". That's pretty powerful. That's cultural, and not easily eradicated.

As I always say, these people are not liberals.

I'm betting the current powers that be will not prosecute and no one at all will be convicted. I will be surprised if every last swinging pair, whether they swing high or low, will be Hillary'ed and not prosecuted despite the evidence for doing so being there.

Forum List

Back