'Confederate Railroad' banned from state fair

Yes; I understand the entire PC thing & I'm just as sick of it as anyone but I have been employed in multiple work environments in which being PC is required. I have become used to it over the years & I have no issue with it. Being PC is much more respectful than say, being like Trump during the 2016 campaign, in which Trump insulted, denigrated, and shit on just about everyone & anybody, from US military vets, to handicapped persons, to women, to his own daughter & his (several) wives.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not a snowflake but being respectful around others & to others is not a GOP family value. It's a common sense value.

What the fuck were you saying about common sense? Oh, fuck it ................
sounds like you are saying you go whichever way the wind blows ......

so, you don't prefer to be respectful around others & you don't prefer to be respectful to others?

not my problem .............. it's all you bro' .......
i dont need political correctness to be my guide on how to be respectful around others....if you do,then thats your problem "bro".....

from observing the many rants you post here @ USMB I'm fairly certain you have no interest in being PC, or respectful to others & that isn't my problem.
Yes; I understand the entire PC thing & I'm just as sick of it as anyone but I have been employed in multiple work environments in which being PC is required. I have become used to it over the years & I have no issue with it. Being PC is much more respectful than say, being like Trump during the 2016 campaign, in which Trump insulted, denigrated, and shit on just about everyone & anybody, from US military vets, to handicapped persons, to women, to his own daughter & his (several) wives.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not a snowflake but being respectful around others & to others is not a GOP family value. It's a common sense value.

What the fuck were you saying about common sense? Oh, fuck it ................
sounds like you are saying you go whichever way the wind blows ......

so, you don't prefer to be respectful around others & you don't prefer to be respectful to others?

not my problem .............. it's all you bro' .......
i dont need political correctness to be my guide on how to be respectful around others....if you do,then thats your problem "bro".....

If you want to be an ass hole around others then be my guest; not my problem .........

You are not respectful to others around here either. So, your BS is just that.
caddo apparently needs someone to guide him so he doesnt insult someone....

Never heard of the band before.

I have no problem with them being banned from the fair.

It would have made more sense if the person deciding to ban them had made the decision before they were booked in the first place.

I'd never heard of them before now either, but I do have a problem with it. Apparently they've been around for years, with that name, whatever it means, so it's not like they just came up with it. But more to the point this state fair that had already booked them, knowing who they were booking, succumbed to outside pressures from some "social media" wag out for a snowflake rush. They should have just told the snowflake to get over their own butthurt. That's coercion. And it tells us they (the state fair people) are gutless.
Agreeing with POGO again. I must be losing it :D

It would have made more sense if the person deciding to ban them had made the decision before they were booked in the first place.

I'd never heard of them before now either, but I do have a problem with it. Apparently they've been around for years, with that name, whatever it means, so it's not like they just came up with it. But more to the point this state fair that had already booked them, knowing who they were booking, succumbed to outside pressures from some "social media" wag out for a snowflake rush. They should have just told the snowflake to get over their own butthurt. That's coercion. And it tells us they (the state fair people) are gutless.

Welcome back! :beer:

Yours,
Still-not-an-acronym Guy

Welcome back! :beer:

Yours,
Still-not-an-acronym Guy
lol. Ya, its permanent :D

Forum List

Back