Band disinvited from State Fair due to name

as i ALREADY said , i know and understand the fecked up Rules on Soc Media . Course , i don't use social media that is all the rage especially used by feckhead ' millenials' hip hoppers , druggies and dopers GGator .

do you disagree with this site banning people that break the rules?
I disagree with selective enforcement of the rules.

as i ALREADY said , i know and understand the fecked up Rules on Soc Media . Course , i don't use social media that is all the rage especially used by feckhead ' millenials' hip hoppers , druggies and dopers GGator .

Have you ever been on a site or anywhere in real life that did not have selective enforcement of the rules?

I have driven past a cop doing 85 in an 70 zone and nothing happened, but got a ticket for going 81 in the same 70 zone a week later.

Have you ever been on a site or anywhere in real life that did not have selective enforcement of the rules?

I have driven past a cop doing 85 in an 70 zone and nothing happened, but got a ticket for going 81 in the same 70 zone a week later.
It does happen, yes. But when it trends in one direction, all this shit happens.

-------------------------------------------- and selective banning . i think that that is what is happening on 'social media' with 'conservatives'. Course , as i already said , there should be NO Censorship on any social media . I also note that i know the rules for Banning on SOCIAL Media . Don't agree with them though Iceberg .

course , wait till the 'muslim' orgs gets involved in 'banning' or policing , hindering Free Speech and that involvement is coming Iceberg .

----------------------------- [chuckle] GOOD to see how you think GGator .

Forum List

Back