Ban the Christians, Kill the Bushites

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
By Mike S. Adams

When I recently learned the UNC officials had ordered the funds of a christian freternity frozen just because they refused to admit non-christians, I was shocked. when I found out later that the funds never belonged to the state I was outraged. The idea that the state of North Carolina could freeze the privately raised funds of a christian fraternity made me wonder whether the UNC equated Christians student gropus with terrorists networks like al-Qaeda.

After I made that very suggestion to my friend Jon Sanders at the Pope Center for Higher Education Policy in Raleigh, he showed me that I was way out of line. In fact, he convinced me that UNC was more tolerant of terrorists than Christians. He even showed me that UNC is willing to fund speech advocating the killing of President Bush while it simultaneously defends its recent de-recognition of the Alpha Iota Omega Christian Fraternity.

It was hard for mew to believe at first, until Sanders directed me to the following website that North Carolina taxpayers are supporting through UNC Chapel Hill.

Just in case you don't want to log on to a pro-terrorist website, I'll gladly provide you with a few highlights:

Do the ungodly evil disciples of the enemy anti-christ, Hebrew's "666" George Bush Jrs, think their (sic) gonna get away to deceive true American willpower, with their wicked evil lies to steal life from the US as the innocent, and bring suffering against God as our enemies?

True American blood brother, why don't you get your guns loaded and kill unarrested bush and rumsfeld for 9/11 proudly. Then, offer autographs at the preliminary! Or, die a traitor rightly sacrificed as enemy, fighting the lawless godless enemies of Creation who will ultimately fail to enslave these Universal values.

Happy happy, joy joy, bushite bushite, die die die die......

www.townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/ma20040824.shtml

Forum List

Back