Ban rat poison - Save lives

As an example, barn owls eat about 11K rodents in their lifetime. Those rodents would be fouling our grain stores and/or food. All of our food is based on grain. Whether you're vegetarian or eat meat, raptors save you money at the grocery store.

Doesn't it make sense to protect them?

It is, BTW illegal to kill birds of prey. See the Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918 and the Lacey Act of 1900.

[MENTION=47158]Manchester[/MENTION], as I mentioned above, snap traps are much more effective and kill only one animal.

I will manage, ....with poison. Got in the shed one yr during winter..... ate four boxes of poison......I dont have time to trap that many mice.

Birds run into buildings and die. They get hit by cars.

Get over the rat poison bullshit.

Fuck you. Your posts are all bullshit. Since you never have anything of substance or even interest, why not STFU? Are you so desperate for attention you post without thought? Here's some attention, you're an asshole and dumb as a rock.

Bitch, beHAVE! :slap:

I will manage, ....with poison. Got in the shed one yr during winter..... ate four boxes of poison......I dont have time to trap that many mice.

Why not clean out your shed and get rid of all the junk? You'll spare the lives of field mice and whatever else finds its way into that poison you laid out and have a nice clean shed too! Sounds like a win win proposition to me!

Poisoning any living creature is cruel and inhumane, Manonthestreet. That is the bottom line here. It is just plain wrong. Good night, Luddly Neddite and Wrycatcher and the rest of you need to repent. imo.

- Jeremiah

yeah....no.....funny havent seen any droppings for last 2 yrs....and if a feral cat eats a poisoned mouse....well thats a twofer....neighbor was feeding them one yr and it got totally out of hand. Found out my city doesnt have an animal control officer. Trapped almost 40 of them that winter.

Why not clean out your shed and get rid of all the junk? You'll spare the lives of field mice and whatever else finds its way into that poison you laid out and have a nice clean shed too! Sounds like a win win proposition to me!
Its a tool shed...no junk in there, everything gets used every yr

Forum List

Back