Ban all fun

i wonder when they will come after wood stoves....in the mornings ....in valleys you can see the smoke is caught down in the valley and hovers there for a long time

Actually, wood stoves are already on the chopping block via fed regulation. Try putting a new wood stove in a house and see what sort of coding you have to meet.

More stupidity on the part of government.

Wood stoves are completely carbon neutral.

i wonder when they will come after wood stoves....in the mornings ....in valleys you can see the smoke is caught down in the valley and hovers there for a long time

Actually, wood stoves are already on the chopping block via fed regulation. Try putting a new wood stove in a house and see what sort of coding you have to meet.

You're right.

But the complaint about wood stoves isn't about their carbon footprint.

The complaint about wood stoves has to do with LOCAL air pollution.

In some places, especially in towns in valleys surrounding by mountains, when a temperature inversion traps the smokey air in the valley, it becomes a serious health risk for those with weak pulmonary systems.

Last edited:

You're right.

In some places, especially in towns in valleys surrounding by mountains, when a temperature inversion traps the smokey air in the valley, it becomes a serious health risk for those with weak pulmonary systems.

I guess it's down to survival of the fittest then.:eusa_angel:

You're right.

Sooo...we eliminate all wood burning stoves to benefit the few with weak pulmonary systems.

Who also react strongly to pollen. Should we eradicate plant life as well?

I have clients who are cold because they cannot afford to upgrade their heating systems, or because they have been conned into changing out their wood stoves for oil stoves...and now they can't afford oil. They have beautiful juniper within steps of their homes that does them no good whatever anymore; they can't even use wood as back up heat because their wood stoves were hauled away.

It's criminal.

And nobody from populated areas has the right to tell people who live lives they know nothing about, that they *must* do this or that for their own good.

Especially if you buy Al Gore carbon credits. That makes it okay to waste more than most can afford.

You're right.

Because SO many people run out and grill.

Just another stupid law.

Well folks the loony lefties want to ban grills in public parks.

Brooklyn Association Wants To Ban BBQs In Parks - WPIX

No more fond memories of a 4th of July picnic at the lake feasting on grilled burgers and hot dogs because the moonbat brigade has declared grills a health hazard.

So I propose we just ban all fun. Why not do it now and save us the piecemeal attempt to suck all the fun out of life. Just get it over with in one fell legislative swoop.

Can I get an exemption if I promise not to BBQ animal flesh and instead use Tofu?

... pulling your toddler down the sidewalk in a wagon should be next. Damned brats. Always in the way.

Matter of fact, let's just outlaw children and be done with it. The left already kills 'em as quick as they make 'em anyway.

You're right.

Just another stupid law.

Given how food inflation is heating up, for many To Grill Or Not To Grill will be a moot point as they can no longer afford meat.

excuse me...but bloomberg who signed the smoking ban is what....o a republican...thats right...yall are so full of mal......

read the fucking article....

Yeah Bloomberg is anything that gets him a place on the Ballot. Thanks for the laugh.

You're right.

Just another stupid law.

Given how food inflation is heating up, for many To Grill Or Not To Grill will be a moot point as they can no longer afford meat.

I'm already considering grilled kitty.:lol:

Carbon Credits is such a pretty word for extortion. Oh wait.... it's only extortion when the Mob does it? What is the difference again between organized crime and government, assuming there is one anymore???

Forum List

Back