Ban all fun

Of course since so many people signed on to the ban against smoking in public places, this kind of legislation would naturally follow.

If second hand tobacco smoke is dangerous in a public park, so too is charcoal smoking, no?

The ban on smoking outdoors is one of the dumbest things I ever heard of.

Car exhaust is much more dangerous to our health than a cigarette smoked outdoors.

In MA the moonbats at UMass have banned smoking on campus even if you're in your own car.

Public schools have banned chocolate milk in cafeterias

As stated earlier let's just ban everything all at once and stop doing it piecemeal. If the goal is to ban everything fun and delicious then do it already.

Of course since so many people signed on to the ban against smoking in public places, this kind of legislation would naturally follow.

If second hand tobacco smoke is dangerous in a public park, so too is charcoal smoking, no?

The ban on smoking outdoors is one of the dumbest things I ever heard of.

Car exhaust is much more dangerous to our health than a cigarette smoked outdoors.

In MA the moonbats at UMass have banned smoking on campus even if you're in your own car.

Public schools have banned chocolate milk in cafeterias

As stated earlier let's just ban everything all at once and stop doing it piecemeal. If the goal is to ban everything fun and delicious then do it already.

Sort of my point, really.

The war on drugs (and the war on tobacco is part of that) is really full of this sort of hypocritical BS.

If you every drive a car, or turn on anything electric, (which generates most of this nations air polluntion) then complaining about people's tobacco smoke (in the open air) is just hypocracy.

Snicker bars are certain to to be banned soon and will be replaced with compressed tofu sweetened with organic honey or pear nectar.

Considering that TOFU is made with SOY, and SOY increases ESTROGEN production, that should pretty much complete the Pussification of the American Male:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBnvw]YouTube - Dear Woman[/ame]

... infiltration. OMG men watch what you eat. Bahahhahahahahaha. Okay, it obviously isn't funny. :lol:

one really needs consider the movers and shakers behind such forest/ trees legislation

why focus demonization of the small change pollutants ?

think people....

one really needs consider the movers and shakers behind such forest/ trees legislation

why focus demonization of the small change pollutants ?

think people....

Why?

Emoting is every so much more satisfying.

i wonder when they will come after wood stoves....in the mornings ....in valleys you can see the smoke is caught down in the valley and hovers there for a long time

i wonder when they will come after wood stoves....in the mornings ....in valleys you can see the smoke is caught down in the valley and hovers there for a long time

That's already done in California. Fireplaces/stoves, winter months usually they will have "no burn days" when the air quality is poor.

Yup.

Mountain towns especially often suffer from woodstove exhuast overload.

Temperature inversions where the cold air traps smokey valley air like a blanket can be deadly, especially for those with respiratory problems like the very young and the very old.

Last edited:
Snicker bars are certain to to be banned soon and will be replaced with compressed tofu sweetened with organic honey or pear nectar.

Considering that TOFU is made with SOY, and SOY increases ESTROGEN production, that should pretty much complete the Pussification of the American Male:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBnvw]YouTube - Dear Woman[/ame]

Tell me about it----. I'm already getting urges to buy shoes and change my mind every 10 seconds.

That's already done in California. Fireplaces/stoves, winter months usually they will have "no burn days" when the air quality is poor.

We have that in Albuquerque too from about October through March. We have to check the daily proclamation every day to know whether we can use our wood stoves or fireplaces on any given day or night. The radio stations have reduced the announcements to "Okay to burn" or "No burn night" and I've often wondered what folks passing through thought when they hear that. :)

Well folks the loony lefties want to ban grills in public parks.

Brooklyn Association Wants To Ban BBQs In Parks - WPIX

No more fond memories of a 4th of July picnic at the lake feasting on grilled burgers and hot dogs because the moonbat brigade has declared grills a health hazard.

So I propose we just ban all fun. Why not do it now and save us the piecemeal attempt to suck all the fun out of life. Just get it over with in one fell legislative swoop.

Because we care about rednecks and they do stupid things with grills. It's all fun until a redneck tries to light his grill with jet fuel.

You got a problem with rednecks, do you? Only people I've seen screw up grilling are pantywaist yuppies who need to find someone else to light the damned thing for them.

Actually, wood stoves are already on the chopping block via fed regulation. Try putting a new wood stove in a house and see what sort of coding you have to meet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBnvw"]YouTube - Dear Woman[/ame]

Tell me about it----. I'm already getting urges to buy shoes and change my mind every 10 seconds.

Beer decreases testosterone, too.

You're doomed.

MMS: Error

Just a few more years and WOMEN WILL RULE THE WORLD.

Oh... I can envision it now on some spastic idiot ass smart channel... do away with all heat sources let the science gods control and manipulate not only our heads but also the weather wooooooohooo we have soooo evolved FFS.

Burn laws, well, okay only make sense to 'some'... to others they are plan ridiculous and uncalled for!

YouTube - Dear Woman

You're doomed.

Apparently... even if we don't wanna rule the world. Seriously... some men have genuinely EARNED the right to hold their own.

You're doomed.

Apparently... even if we don't wanna rule the world. Seriously... some men have genuinely EARNED the right to hold their own.

I was thinking more along the lines that women will rule the world since we will have only women in the world!

Forum List

Back