Baltimore prosecutor charged cops on WRONG names, address, date of birth, height; KANGAROO COURT

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The Baltimore Sun

Still dont think these Baltimore cops were charged by a racist and panicked prosecutor under pressure from above????

A few of the warrants are ALREADY invalid.....because that clown charged the WRONG people. The warrant for Sergeant Alicia White.....used the identity of Alicia White...cafeteria worker...and that Alicia White has hired a lawyer due to the "living hell" of the media coming to.her house and calling her because Mrs. KANGAROO COURT prosecutor.....couldnt take a moment to be sure her MURDER charges were.....you know....for the right person!!!

Lieutenant Brian Rice was arrested for his role in the alleged murder.

Only problem (other than no probable cause)???? The warrant was typed for Brian Rice....a plumber in small town Maryland.

This bitch was so eager to just arrest them to appease the mob and please the Obama/Sharpton crew.....she didnt even take time to make sure she typed the right names on a MURDER case.

Wow. This is a pure Kangaroo Court fiasco. Also turns out the knife was LEGAL under Maryland law....which she says justified the false imprisonment charge. BUT...illegal under Baltimore City Ordinance. OOPS.

These cops are gonna walk folks. This hasty and sloppy prosecutor has already fucked up. The defense attornies hired by the Baltimore police union is gonna eat her for.lunch.

I bet it never even gets to trial.

Amateur hour folks. Baltimore police defense attorneys are gonna run this bitch out of the court room....they're gonna walk....and Baltimore will burn (again).

Uh-- I don't think the city prosecutor is typing her own documents. If she is I'd say they're severely understaffed. :lol:
Ever been in a law office?

Amateur hour folks. Baltimore police defense attorneys are gonna run this bitch out of the court room....they're gonna walk....and Baltimore will burn (again).

hair-fire.gif
th

Take a pill. Sheesh. :chillpill:

Last edited:
So heres how its gonna go.

Defense will already argue sloppiness and inattention to detail. Arrest warrants werent even for the right people. She never bothered to read the switchblade law on Baltimore City Ordinance....which does make the knife illegal and thus a lawful arrest.

So the false imprisonment arrests...gone.
The assault arrests...based on the false arrest...gone.

Now...shes got a near impossible task of proving murderous intent and malice....from a medical negligence case at best.

5 days into this Banana Republic kangaroo court legal action...and this amateur is already screwed.

Uh-- I don't think the city prosecutor is typing her own documents. If she is I'd say they're severely understaffed. :lol:
Ever been in a law office?

Take a pill. Sheesh. :chillpill:

Yeah I have...clerks type them. But for the biggest current legal action in the USA...you'd think the attorney in charge would proof read it. Right?

Or were they in such a rush...they just winged it?

It was deliberate. Just cause some random people a little grief. With any luck they will be white people.

This is simply the first of many downfalls of this kangaroo court trial.

History will see this as the very beginning of a decades long surge in violent crime as society goes on a social fairness witch hunt...and cops respond with a drastic slow down and "depolicing" movememt.

This is simply the first of many downfalls of this kangaroo court trial.

History will see this as the very beginning of a decades long surge in violent crime as society goes on a social fairness witch hunt...and cops respond with a drastic slow down and "depolicing" movememt.
True but something else too. The spasms of a people in the process of some bizarre act of self genocide.

African Americans are disappearing. 72% of all black pregnancies are aborted. Murder is the #1 cause of death. There are fewer American black people today than there was in 1920.

Democrats only use them as street fodder. Hispanics are the replacements. There are more foreign born hispanics in this country than American born blacks. Since all blacks are good for is to cause trouble that's what democrats use them for.

Forum List

Back