Baltimore Mayor: "Who Wish to Destroy Space To Do That"

Protect lives? Isn't that the #1 priority of Police?

No, they're number one priority is to protect the government.

Oh.

Well...why do they run into school shootings? Why do they run into homes when a man is trying to kill his wife? Why do they run to armed robberies?

Hmmm. A lot more courageous than YOU...thats for sure.

And yet you're the one hiding under your bed right now because you saw a few brown people walk through your neighborhood.

I hope the citizens in Baltimore shoot those looting and destroying property.
th

“ It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they (protestors) were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well,” Rawlings-Blake said.

it takes a lot to surprise me, but, when i heard that this morning i about come unglued, what an absolute stupid fucking thing for any mayor, of any color, of any town to say.., but then she is a scum:suck:ING blue turd liberass. :up:

So....what is the story here....Black democrat mayor, black democrat police super.......minority of whites are cops........what color were the cops who killed this guy?

At least 15 officers injured, 6 seriously.

Last edited:
No first I want you to get to know them and then care :rolleyes: Knowing them doesnt matter. As with most cases when something is outrageous it is so without knowing the people it happens to personally.

Think about when someone kidnaps someone. No one looks at a missing person poster and says "Never knew 'em"

That would apply to instances like Brown where he attacked the officer right? And in the case of Gray here, waiting for the investigation to see what happened?

Sorry, from my viewpoint, it seems to me that they are just using this as another excuse to attack people.

We're talking about the police right?

I'm talking about the violent protests and riots, throwing trashcans and patio furniture on patrons in a bar, by a mob of people protesting Gray's death as noted in the OP here and the statement by ClosedCaption that we shouldn't be outraged with this mob, because Gray died.

AKA If all whites are responsbile for Gray's death, then all blacks are responsible for the mob violence.

I didnt say dont be outraged I said a spine is more important than a window.

That last sentence is just stupid BUT it is the justification that many here give to why its ok to harrass blacks who arent guilty of anything.

As you said, I thought using crime stats was

Sorry, from my viewpoint, it seems to me that they are just using this as another excuse to attack people.
The two thugs that were killed and starting these riots were breaking the law dumb ass.

Oh.

Well...why do they run into school shootings? Why do they run into homes when a man is trying to kill his wife? Why do they run to armed robberies?

And yet you're the one hiding under your bed right now because you saw a few brown people walk through your neighborhood.
They aren't "brown people". They are subhuman negroes doing what is natural to them. It's in their DNA to commit acts of violence. Their whole culture is based on committing acts of violence mostly against their own kind. Fight and fuck. Fuck and fight. Could be their nine year old sister or their 90 year old granny. Fuck them then beat them up or beat them up then fuck them.

Danny, you are worse than Al Sharpton and more along the lines of Robert Byrd.

Oh.

They aren't "brown people". They are subhuman negroes doing what is natural to them. It's in their DNA to commit acts of violence. Their whole culture is based on committing acts of violence mostly against their own kind. Fight and fuck. Fuck and fight. Could be their nine year old sister or their 90 year old granny. Fuck them then beat them up or beat them up then fuck them.

Baltimore Mayor Gives Protestors 'Who Wish to Destroy Space To Do That'
April 27, 2015 - 10:27 AM
Eric%20Scheiner.jpg

By Eric Scheiner
Subscribe to Eric Scheiner RSS
Follow Eric Scheiner on Twitter
Share on Facebook Share on TwitterMore Sharing Services2

Mayor of Baltimore Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said that while officials worked to protect protestors taking action over the death of Freddie Gray they also gave “those who wish to destroy space to do that as well.”

During her press conference Saturday, Rawlings-Blake said that she worked with police to make sure they protected the protestors' right to free speech, “ It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they (protestors) were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well,” Rawlings-Blake said.

“We worked very hard to keep that balance and put ourselves in the best position to deescalate, and that’s what you saw.”

The chaotic scene on Baltimore’s streets Saturday night prompted the first public remarks from Freddie Gray’s twin sister, who pleaded for peace alongside the mayor at the news conference that evening.

‘‘My family wants to say, can you all please, please stop the violence?’’ Fredricka Gray said. ‘‘Freddie Gray would not want this.’’

Roughly 1,200 protesters had gathered at City Hall on Saturday afternoon, officials said, to protest Gray's death, which has prompted a series of demonstrations since his death April 19.

According to the Associated Press, storefront windows were broken and police car windows were smashed on Saturday in protests in the city. A protester reportedly tossed a flaming metal garbage can toward police officers in riot gear trying to push back the crowd.

Gray was arrested one week before that when officers chased him through a West Baltimore neighborhood and dragged him into a police van. Gray reportedly requested medical help before being put in the van. He ultimately died from spine injuries.

At Sunday’s press conference, Rawlings-Blake message was somewhat different than what she said on Saturday.

"At the end of the day we are one Baltimore. We need to support peaceful demonstration and continue to enforce in our communities that rioting, violence, and looting will not be tolerated in our city," the mayor said.

Associated Press reports were used in this piece.

Baltimore Mayor Gives Protestors Who Wish to Destroy Space To Do That CNS News
Mayor Clueless is not trying to walk back her comments.
She is blaming....wait for it.....The media for mis-characterizing her statement.
She then flat out denied using those words. "Those who want to destroy, space to do so"....
I liked when she said "protect them from the cars and things".....And "all what's going on"...
From where did this woman get her degree?

Insurance companies should pull the hell out of Baltimore.
Unfortunately, those companies will have to pay claims.
I can tell you this though. Most insurance policies do not cover for wars, insurrection, RIOT or other similar conditions. Meaning, the business owners have to self insure or buy separate coverage which comes with a very high deductible.

Rawlings-Blake said that she worked with police to make sure they protected the protestors' right to free speech, “ It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they (protestors) were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well,”
Gee what a surprise, NOT, the Right takes the snippet out of context.

Let me put it in Tea Bag Brotherhood context, giving protestors space to exercise their First Amendment right to free speech, also gave them space for their Second Amendment right to violence against the government.

"The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution isn't for just protecting hunting rights, and it's not only to safeguard your right to target practice. It is a Constitutional right to protect your children, your family, your home, our lives, and to serve as the ultimate check against governmental tyranny -- for the protection of liberty,"
- Ted Cruz
That's not even a poor effort.
For what reason are you siding with the mayor?

Insurance companies should pull the hell out of Baltimore.
Unfortunately, those companies will have to pay claims.
I can tell you this though. Most insurance policies do not cover for wars, insurrection, RIOT or other similar conditions. Meaning, the business owners have to self insure or buy separate coverage which comes with a very high deductible.

Most business insurance covers riots........

Ferguson crisis Most business insurance covers riots - St. Louis Business Journal

watch all the way through. You will see residents out trying to clean up. It was just reported a group of another 200 have just shown up to help with it as well. When they were interviewed they spoke of their disappointment and anger over the rioting.

Forum List

Back