Baltimore Is A Democrat Mess They're Trying To Blame On The Cops

Was Nick Christie a law abiding citizen? Or was he a citizen that was under arrest for public intoxication? The failure of the Lee County Sheriff's Department lies in their inability to recognize that Christie had serious mental problems. He's a man that should have been Baker Acted and put in a hospital for mental evaluation. That didn't happen however because he'd already been arrested for drunk and disorderly.

Deliberate Indifference Among Claims Surviving Dismissal in Detainee s Death Prison Legal News

In March, 2009, Mr. Christie, 62, drove from his home in Ohio to visit his brother in Ft. Meyers, Florida. Mrs. Christie contacted LCSO when he arrived in Florida, worried about his mental health. Mr. Christie was later arrested for public intoxication on March 25.

During booking at the Lee County Jail, he informed staff of his serious health problems, including diabetes and breathing disorders, and gave information where he received the medications he took. He also authorized staff to access his medical history, and the judge at Mr. Christie’s arraignment asked for a mental health evaluation; neither was done and he was released on March 26.

Mr. Christie was arrested again on March 27 for attempting to give money away. He refused to provide any medical information to the intake clerk during a screening at 2:00 a.m. that should have taken place 12 hours before on intake, as PHS policy requires.

After a brief stay in a closed cell unit, Mr. Christie was moved to a more open unit on March 28 for detainees with mental health issues. Despite showing little signs of being a physical threat, he was sprayed with pepper spray, or oleoresin capsicum (OC), more than 12 times, restrained in a restraint chair for more than 5 hours, and sprayed while strapped naked in the chair with a “spit mask” over his nose and mouth.

Mr. Christie was not decontaminated after being sprayed, given any of his medications, or allowed food, water, or toilet facilities during this period. Guards, unregulated and unsupervised, sprayed a restrained and potentially mentally ill Mr. Christie at will. Additionally, untrained PHS staff ignored policy on physically examining Christie after each spraying, instead giving him no more than a cursory visual inspection.

Mr. Christie, his health failing, was transported to the hospital on March 29, where he died on March 31. The physician who examined him testified that Mr. Christie was “entirely covered” in pepper spray, and the coroner determined the cause of death was OC poisoning. Mrs. Christie filed the lawsuit as a result.

Edge:

Only a complete and total BITCH defends shit like this.

And, as if that isn't bad enough...... Know what happened to the PUNKS that did this?

Nothing. Not a MOTHERFUCKING THING. They're still on the Force AFAIK.

Take your head out of your ass and look around. It isn't all black and white.

And there's the case of the BLACK Cop that shot a 95 (NINETY-FIVE) year old WWII Veteran in the chest 5 (FIVE) times with a shotgun loaded with bean bags killing him.

Know what happened to him?

Nothing. Not a fucking thing.

Park Forest cop acquitted in fatal beanbag shooting of WWII vet WGN-TV

Guess those 95 year-old Veterans are some scary motherfuckers.

And the people that defend punk-ass Cops can kiss my pasty white ass

You buy the notion that Christie was arrested for "giving away money"? Christie was arrested for public intoxication. Giving away money isn't against the law. Being drunk and disorderly is.

Anyone with a 12" carving knife is scary...especially the ones with mental issues. The officer used bean bag rounds instead of live ammunition because they didn't want to kill that old man. I suppose you would have had the Police just leave and let the nursing home folks deal with him? Unfortunately that's not the way things work.

I say the entire PD should should walk off and let this sewer hole cave in on itself. then let's see if this nappy headed mayor gives em a free hand. again.
After Nam, I'd think you'd have learned that you can't win a race war.

How do you blame right wing politics on conditions in a city that has been exclusively run by left wing Democrats for the better part of sixty years? Seriously...how do you even ATTEMPT that?

False dichotomy fallacy alert!!!

It isn't an "All or Nothing" scenario.

We can and we should have Police.

The problem is, we have PUNKS on the Police Force that nobody else on the Force likes. And they should be removed.

Most Cops are decent, hard working types who want to do their jobs and go home safe at night.

Some of them are flat-out psychopaths. Some are punks and some are bullies.

THOSE are the ones that need to go.

But, too often, when one or more of them crosses the line, their Union protects them regardless of guilt or innocence.

And that's okay with me. Not their job to convict their own.

But then, the politicians get involved in protecting bad Cops.

Why?

Money.

They don't want to pay out the money. If they fire the motherfucker, they're admitting they've got a rogue Cop on their hands.

Cops have changed. They aren't what they used to be.

Reason? Because too many good men won't do what they're asked to do by their Political Masters.

Cops are being asked to enforce the Political State without regard to American Citizen's Constitutional Rights.

And many, many good men just won't do that. So all The State is left with is Punks and Bullies.

And the Police Forces of the United States is loaded up with them.

Not ALL of them are punks and bullies, but way too many of them. They've lost touch with the Country.

They've adopted an "Us against them" outlook. They don't consider themselves part of the citizenry, they consider themselves guards for the State...... Occupiers, if you will.

You think what you want. I don't care.

But I'm telling you...... The Cops are NOT your friends. When they kick in your door, shoot your dog, taze your Wife and beat you down (or worse) in order to take your gun away from you because the VA told them you don't pay your own bills anymore (Oh yes, they do).....

Talk to me then

I say the entire PD should should walk off and let this sewer hole cave in on itself. then let's see if this nappy headed mayor gives em a free hand. again.

BfkjgeVCcAAPmb8.jpg_large.jpeg

This has little to do with "race". It's a question of policies...good policies and bad policies. Race is brought into it because the people that enacted those bad policies don't want to admit that they were misguided. Instead they blame the problem on racism.

Damn! Cons are smoking some powerful shit these days.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Your delusion is not a concession.
OH! A Re-Concession? How sweet!

Your Re-Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(You should know that once you've turned from; which is to say deflected from the standing points, thus conceding the argument to those points, and had that concession noted and accepted, you're not obligated to continue to do so. But it is always nice, when someone really wants to drive home their inability to contest those standing points. Thanks again.)
This post shows your inability to grasp reality.

LOL! The coveted RE-Re-Concession! Cool... .

Your RE-Re-Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

That said...

From time to time, we encounter would-be 'contributors' who simply, but consistently fail to rise to the minimal intellectual threshold required, for one to be qualified to speak in public forums, thus to have their 'feelings' heard, by reasonable people.

The above cited individual is, sadly, such a case.

As a result this contributor is being moved into PERMANENT IGNORE!

(Say HI to the other idiots for me, will ya?) TTFE... .

This has little to do with "race". It's a question of policies...good policies and bad policies. Race is brought into it because the people that enacted those bad policies don't want to admit that they were misguided. Instead they blame the problem on racism.
If the cops walk off, it will be a race war.

How do you blame right wing politics on conditions in a city that has been exclusively run by left wing Democrats for the better part of sixty years? Seriously...how do you even ATTEMPT that?

False dichotomy fallacy alert!!!

It isn't an "All or Nothing" scenario.

We can and we should have Police.

The problem is, we have PUNKS on the Police Force that nobody else on the Force likes. And they should be removed.

Most Cops are decent, hard working types who want to do their jobs and go home safe at night.

Some of them are flat-out psychopaths. Some are punks and some are bullies.

THOSE are the ones that need to go.

But, too often, when one or more of them crosses the line, their Union protects them regardless of guilt or innocence.

And that's okay with me. Not their job to convict their own.

But then, the politicians get involved in protecting bad Cops.

Why?

Money.

They don't want to pay out the money. If they fire the motherfucker, they're admitting they've got a rogue Cop on their hands.

Cops have changed. They aren't what they used to be.

Reason? Because too many good men won't do what they're asked to do by their Political Masters.

Cops are being asked to enforce the Political State without regard to American Citizen's Constitutional Rights.

And many, many good men just won't do that. So all The State is left with is Punks and Bullies.

And the Police Forces of the United States is loaded up with them.

Not ALL of them are punks and bullies, but way too many of them. They've lost touch with the Country.

They've adopted an "Us against them" outlook. They don't consider themselves part of the citizenry, they consider themselves guards for the State...... Occupiers, if you will.

You think what you want. I don't care.

But I'm telling you...... The Cops are NOT your friends. When they kick in your door, shoot your dog, taze your Wife and beat you down (or worse) in order to take your gun away from you because the VA told them you don't pay your own bills anymore (Oh yes, they do).....

Talk to me then

LOL...They're not going to have to kick my door in because I'll open it quite willingly. I don't fear the Police. I just don't. They have a job to do. I understand that concept. If I get pulled over by a Police officer I treat them with respect and I've NEVER not been given the same in return. I have no clue what you're babbling on about with the VA. I pay my bills and I'm not a veteran.

If the cops walk off, it will be a race war.

It won't be a race war, Hangover. If the Police walk off then the inner city slums will destroy themselves. That's what happens when there isn't a Police force around to keep some semblance of order.

Anyone with a 12" carving knife is scary...especially the ones with mental issues. The officer used bean bag rounds instead of live ammunition because they didn't want to kill that old man. I suppose you would have had the Police just leave and let the nursing home folks deal with him? Unfortunately that's not the way things work.

He didn't have a knife. Cops lie. Cops are the lyingest motherfuckers in the Court system.

Staff said he didn't have a knife and if you'd use what little tiny bit of brain matter you have left, you'd wonder what THE FUCK was Wrana doing with a 12" fucking Butcher knife in his room at a FUCKING Nursing home.

Even if he did have a knife (HIGHLY debatable) there were between 5 and 7 Cops there with Riot Shields against a wobbly 95 year-old man and his walker, not Jason Borne

Fuck you. Seriously. Fuck you in the fucking ass.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a Conservative when I run into STUPID fucks like you.

If I didn't hate the scum of the fucking earth dimocrap party so much..........

He didn't have a knife. Cops lie. Cops are the lyingest motherfuckers in the Court system.

Staff said he didn't have a knife and if you'd use what little tiny bit of brain matter you have left, you'd wonder what THE FUCK was Wrana doing with a 12" fucking Butcher knife in his room at a FUCKING Nursing home.

Even if he did have a knife (HIGHLY debatable) there were between 5 and 7 Cops there with Riot Shields against a wobbly 95 year-old man and his walker, not Jason Borne

Fuck you. Seriously. Fuck you in the fucking ass.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a Conservative when I run into STUPID fucks like you.

If I didn't hate the scum of the fucking earth dimocrap party so much..........

Do you want to make up your mind? Did Wrana have a knife or not? Your own article is the one that states that he did. I didn't come up with that. YOU DID! The stupid fuck here is you. You're so biased against the Police you bend over backwards trying to come up with reasons why people should hate them. I could EASILY come up with a hundred wonderful things that the Police do for citizens each and every day for every one bad thing that happens.

Last edited:
And if you think the Police lie more than the average criminal taking part in the legal system then you're about as stupid as it gets!

I can't imagine the status of our urban areas, why with all that quality representation from the Congressional Black Caucus.

And if you think the Police lie more than the average criminal taking part in the legal system then you're about as stupid as it gets!

You really believe cops are all super heroes? Here's a clue, just because a cop arrests someone, doesn't make them a criminal. That is decided by the courts.
Here's another clue, many cops have a superiority complex. Some even think they can get away with murder.

Last edited:
Baltimore-Riots-3.png.cf.jpg

The mess in Baltimore is top to bottom a Democrat invention they're trying to pawn off on the police.

Riot-Plagued Baltimore Is a Catastrophe Entirely of the Democratic Party s Own Making National Review Online

"Democrats rule urban cesspools and have for decades.

No Republican, and certainly no conservative, has left so much as a thumbprint on the public institutions of Baltimore in a generation. Baltimore’s police department is, like Detroit’s economy and Atlanta’s schools, the product of the progressive wing of the Democratic party enabled in no small part by black identity politics. This is entirely a left-wing project, and a Democratic-party project.”

The Real Freddie Gray

"Freddie Gray had an extensive criminal record, and this was well known to police officers in the community. He was, in short, known to engage in unlawful criminal activity with a frequency that would in any other context be considered evidence of a notable work ethic. He had at least 18 arrests in the ~8 years between 2007 and his death in 2015 -- and it is worth keeping in mind that the only reason his arrest record here begins in only in 2007 is that prior arrests would be sealed as juvenile records.

It is also notable that although Gray’s early arrests were apparently confined to drug offenses, in later years he began to be charged with acts of violence, including several charges on differing dates of second-degree assault, as well as burglary.

In addition, the neighborhood where the arrest occurred is known more generally for being a high-crime area, and so the police would be expected to be particularly attuned for indications of criminal conduct.

In this context the police observe well-known criminal Gray acting in a manner that they perceive as noteworthy. The police begin to approach Gray, a form of police conduct that requires no particular legal justification at least until an actual interaction has begun. Observing the police approach, Gray substantially increases the suspiciousness of his conduct by fleeing the officers."
Articles The Great American Traveling Riot Circus
What we're seeing in Baltimore was an example of urban decay from decades of liberal progressive policies.

The police killed Freddie Gray all on their own.

and we support the cops. FIRE !!!

Libs support the cops about as much as they support the military.

You really believe cops are all super heroes? Here's a clue, just because a cop arrests someone, doesn't make them a criminal. That is decided by the courts.
Here's another clue, many cops have a superiority complex.

How did my pointing out that the average criminal lies FAR more than the average Police officer somehow morph into my believing that cops are all super heroes?

Many average citizens have superiority complexes as well...what's your point?

Forum List

Back