Baltimore Is A Democrat Mess They're Trying To Blame On The Cops

I've read that 200 businesses were destroyed. Who is going to pony up and pay for this destruction?

Indeed... most insurance policies wave responsibility for coverage due to civil disorder. My guess is that the City of Baltimore is about to face liability for BILLIONS of dollars.

Law abiding citizen do NOT get killed all the time by the Police! That's a blatant distortion of reality. The Police very rarely kill period and it even more rare for them to kill law abiding citizen's. The truth is that MOST Police officers never shoot their service weapon at anyone during their entire careers!

Not the point.

The point is that when Cops DO illegally shoot someone, very little if anything is ever done about it.

We had a guy down here that was strapped to a chair, gagged and sprayed with pepper spray until he died. IOW, he was tortured to death.

Know what happened to the Cops that did it?

Nothing. Not a FUCKING thing.

Police Tie Up Tourist And Kill Him With Pepper Spray Alternative

You're as brainwashed by the LSM as dimocraps are.

I could find hundreds of examples of this type of shit. But I'm not going to bother. It wouldn't do any good.

Left or Right, dimocrap or Patriot....... Brainwashed is brainwashed.

And you are basing your opinion on only one side of the story.

Baltimore-Riots-3.png.cf.jpg

The mess in Baltimore is top to bottom a Democrat invention they're trying to pawn off on the police.

Riot-Plagued Baltimore Is a Catastrophe Entirely of the Democratic Party s Own Making National Review Online

"Democrats rule urban cesspools and have for decades.

No Republican, and certainly no conservative, has left so much as a thumbprint on the public institutions of Baltimore in a generation. Baltimore’s police department is, like Detroit’s economy and Atlanta’s schools, the product of the progressive wing of the Democratic party enabled in no small part by black identity politics. This is entirely a left-wing project, and a Democratic-party project.”

The Real Freddie Gray

"Freddie Gray had an extensive criminal record, and this was well known to police officers in the community. He was, in short, known to engage in unlawful criminal activity with a frequency that would in any other context be considered evidence of a notable work ethic. He had at least 18 arrests in the ~8 years between 2007 and his death in 2015 -- and it is worth keeping in mind that the only reason his arrest record here begins in only in 2007 is that prior arrests would be sealed as juvenile records.

It is also notable that although Gray’s early arrests were apparently confined to drug offenses, in later years he began to be charged with acts of violence, including several charges on differing dates of second-degree assault, as well as burglary.

In addition, the neighborhood where the arrest occurred is known more generally for being a high-crime area, and so the police would be expected to be particularly attuned for indications of criminal conduct.

In this context the police observe well-known criminal Gray acting in a manner that they perceive as noteworthy. The police begin to approach Gray, a form of police conduct that requires no particular legal justification at least until an actual interaction has begun. Observing the police approach, Gray substantially increases the suspiciousness of his conduct by fleeing the officers."
Articles The Great American Traveling Riot Circus
What we're seeing in Baltimore was an example of urban decay from decades of liberal progressive policies.

Political philosophies don't enter into managing a local level government. There's nothing "right" or "left" about whether the trash gets picked up on Tuesday versus Wednesday.

It's stupefying that you partisan hacknoids just keep running the same play thinking it will work this time.

Urban issues are sociocultural -- not political. You clowns continually running this noise generator in this juvenile political football game scoreboard are just prolonging the problems and feeding division.
In their quest to find an explanation for the troubles that inevitably follow hyper aggressive police tactics, the head in the sand wing of the Radical Right will ignore the actual problems of police tactics and economic opportunity and seek to blame the victims. If we must rely on help from the ostrich wing of the Tea P0arty, we can never solve anything.

"Ostrich wing" :lol: I like it, so true.

It's nothing short of jawdropping that they don't mind making fallacies this stupid.

Law abiding citizen do NOT get killed all the time by the Police! That's a blatant distortion of reality. The Police very rarely kill period and it even more rare for them to kill law abiding citizen's. The truth is that MOST Police officers never shoot their service weapon at anyone during their entire careers!

Not the point.

The point is that when Cops DO illegally shoot someone, very little if anything is ever done about it.

We had a guy down here that was strapped to a chair, gagged and sprayed with pepper spray until he died. IOW, he was tortured to death.

I could find hundreds of examples of this type of shit. But I'm not going to bother. It wouldn't do any good.

HOLY SHIT! I live in Naples and I have never heard of this.

My guess is that we'll hear about it when Lee County writes that massive check.

I live in South Fort Myers and I didn't hear about it until I found it on a Message Board on the Internet.

They wrote the check quite some time ago

Can't you just see the cons going into Baltimore to clean up the mess? Can you say Gestapo?

Oh... you dont have to go far to see how that works.

Simply go back to 1993 New York City and see the decrepit state of that city... read the LITERAL "Travel Advisories" which warned people to avoid NYC, because of the out of control crime.

Then flip to 1996, two years after Gulliani took office, where you'll find the same City was among the most popular travel destinations, with among the lowest crime rates of any city in the free world.

Conservative principles work every single time that they're applied, and this without exception.

I live in South Fort Myers and I didn't hear about it until I found it on a Message Board on the Internet.

DID THEY? Good... I hope that check was OBSCENE! As only that would fit the crime, thus on some small measure... serve justice.

Can't you just see the cons going into Baltimore to clean up the mess? Can you say Gestapo?

Oh... you dont have to go far to see how that works.

Simply go back to 1993 New York City and see the decrepit state of that city... read the LITERAL "Travel Advisories" which warned people to avoid NYC, because of the out of control crime.

Then flip to 1996, two years after Gulliani took office, where you'll find the same City was among the most popular travel destinations, with among the lowest crime rates of any city in the free world.

Conservative principles work every single time that they're applied, and this without exception.
Damn! Cons are smoking some powerful shit these days.

Not the point.

Was Nick Christie a law abiding citizen? Or was he a citizen that was under arrest for public intoxication? The failure of the Lee County Sheriff's Department lies in their inability to recognize that Christie had serious mental problems. He's a man that should have been Baker Acted and put in a hospital for mental evaluation. That didn't happen however because he'd already been arrested for drunk and disorderly.

The mess in Baltimore is top to bottom a Democrat invention they're trying to pawn off on the police.

Riot-Plagued Baltimore Is a Catastrophe Entirely of the Democratic Party s Own Making National Review Online

No Republican, and certainly no conservative, has left so much as a thumbprint on the public institutions of Baltimore in a generation. Baltimore’s police department is, like Detroit’s economy and Atlanta’s schools, the product of the progressive wing of the Democratic party enabled in no small part by black identity politics. This is entirely a left-wing project, and a Democratic-party project.”

The Real Freddie Gray

"Freddie Gray had an extensive criminal record, and this was well known to police officers in the community. He was, in short, known to engage in unlawful criminal activity with a frequency that would in any other context be considered evidence of a notable work ethic. He had at least 18 arrests in the ~8 years between 2007 and his death in 2015 -- and it is worth keeping in mind that the only reason his arrest record here begins in only in 2007 is that prior arrests would be sealed as juvenile records.

It is also notable that although Gray’s early arrests were apparently confined to drug offenses, in later years he began to be charged with acts of violence, including several charges on differing dates of second-degree assault, as well as burglary.

In addition, the neighborhood where the arrest occurred is known more generally for being a high-crime area, and so the police would be expected to be particularly attuned for indications of criminal conduct.

In this context the police observe well-known criminal Gray acting in a manner that they perceive as noteworthy. The police begin to approach Gray, a form of police conduct that requires no particular legal justification at least until an actual interaction has begun. Observing the police approach, Gray substantially increases the suspiciousness of his conduct by fleeing the officers."
What we're seeing in Baltimore was an example of urban decay from decades of liberal progressive policies.

Political philosophies don't enter into managing a local level government. There's nothing "right" or "left" about whether the trash gets picked up on Tuesday versus Wednesday.

It's stupefying that you partisan hacknoids just keep running the same play thinking it will work this time.

Urban issues are sociocultural -- not political. You clowns continually running this noise generator in this juvenile political football game scoreboard are just prolonging the problems and feeding division.
In their quest to find an explanation for the troubles that inevitably follow hyper aggressive police tactics, the head in the sand wing of the Radical Right will ignore the actual problems of police tactics and economic opportunity and seek to blame the victims. If we must rely on help from the ostrich wing of the Tea P0arty, we can never solve anything.

Oh for God's sake! "Hyper aggressive police tactics"? The problem in those neighborhoods isn't the Police! The Police are simply the people who are stuck trying to deal with the results of sixty years of liberal policies. Baltimore, Maryland isn't what it is today because of the "Radical Right"...it's what it is because of the policies of the "Misguided Left"! You people HAVE to blame someone because if you DON'T then you have to admit that your own agenda has been a miserable failure!
It's not politics. It's police gone wild. I'm sorry that an apolitical problem jams your gears, but the blame lays at the precinct door, no the contentious realm of partisan politics

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Your delusion is not a concession.
OH! A Re-Concession? How sweet!

Your Re-Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(You should know that once you've turned from; which is to say deflected from the standing points, thus conceding the argument to those points, and had that concession noted and accepted, you're not obligated to continue to do so. But it is always nice, when someone really wants to drive home their inability to contest those standing points. Thanks again.)

Take a little stroll down Palm Beach Blvd at around midnight, Edge and then tell me that the Police aren't your friends! Let me guess...you live in one of the gated communities in South Fort Myers? A place where the only minorities you ever see are those little Mexican landscapers that mow your lawn?

The Real Freddie Gray

Oh for God's sake! "Hyper aggressive police tactics"? The problem in those neighborhoods isn't the Police! The Police are simply the people who are stuck trying to deal with the results of sixty years of liberal policies. Baltimore, Maryland isn't what it is today because of the "Radical Right"...it's what it is because of the policies of the "Misguided Left"! You people HAVE to blame someone because if you DON'T then you have to admit that your own agenda has been a miserable failure!
It's not politics. It's police gone wild. I'm sorry that an apolitical problem jams your gears, but the blame lays at the precinct door, no the contentious realm of partisan politics

It wasn't the precinct... it was the unprincipled nature of the Ideological Left.

I'm no fan of abuse of anyone... but this was not 'because of the police':

The Real Freddie Gray

How do you blame right wing politics on conditions in a city that has been exclusively run by left wing Democrats for the better part of sixty years? Seriously...how do you even ATTEMPT that?

Was Nick Christie a law abiding citizen? Or was he a citizen that was under arrest for public intoxication? The failure of the Lee County Sheriff's Department lies in their inability to recognize that Christie had serious mental problems. He's a man that should have been Baker Acted and put in a hospital for mental evaluation. That didn't happen however because he'd already been arrested for drunk and disorderly.

Deliberate Indifference Among Claims Surviving Dismissal in Detainee s Death Prison Legal News

In March, 2009, Mr. Christie, 62, drove from his home in Ohio to visit his brother in Ft. Meyers, Florida. Mrs. Christie contacted LCSO when he arrived in Florida, worried about his mental health. Mr. Christie was later arrested for public intoxication on March 25.

During booking at the Lee County Jail, he informed staff of his serious health problems, including diabetes and breathing disorders, and gave information where he received the medications he took. He also authorized staff to access his medical history, and the judge at Mr. Christie’s arraignment asked for a mental health evaluation; neither was done and he was released on March 26.

Mr. Christie was arrested again on March 27 for attempting to give money away. He refused to provide any medical information to the intake clerk during a screening at 2:00 a.m. that should have taken place 12 hours before on intake, as PHS policy requires.

After a brief stay in a closed cell unit, Mr. Christie was moved to a more open unit on March 28 for detainees with mental health issues. Despite showing little signs of being a physical threat, he was sprayed with pepper spray, or oleoresin capsicum (OC), more than 12 times, restrained in a restraint chair for more than 5 hours, and sprayed while strapped naked in the chair with a “spit mask” over his nose and mouth.

Mr. Christie was not decontaminated after being sprayed, given any of his medications, or allowed food, water, or toilet facilities during this period. Guards, unregulated and unsupervised, sprayed a restrained and potentially mentally ill Mr. Christie at will. Additionally, untrained PHS staff ignored policy on physically examining Christie after each spraying, instead giving him no more than a cursory visual inspection.

Mr. Christie, his health failing, was transported to the hospital on March 29, where he died on March 31. The physician who examined him testified that Mr. Christie was “entirely covered” in pepper spray, and the coroner determined the cause of death was OC poisoning. Mrs. Christie filed the lawsuit as a result.

Edge:

Only a complete and total BITCH defends shit like this.

And, as if that isn't bad enough...... Know what happened to the PUNKS that did this?

Nothing. Not a MOTHERFUCKING THING. They're still on the Force AFAIK.

Take your head out of your ass and look around. It isn't all black and white.

And there's the case of the BLACK Cop that shot a 95 (NINETY-FIVE) year old WWII Veteran in the chest 5 (FIVE) times with a shotgun loaded with bean bags killing him.

Know what happened to him?

Nothing. Not a fucking thing.

Park Forest cop acquitted in fatal beanbag shooting of WWII vet WGN-TV

Guess those 95 year-old Veterans are some scary motherfuckers.

And the people that defend punk-ass Cops can kiss my pasty white ass

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Your delusion is not a concession.
OH! A Re-Concession? How sweet!

Your Re-Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(You should know that once you've turned from; which is to say deflected from the standing points, thus conceding the argument to those points, and had that concession noted and accepted, you're not obligated to continue to do so. But it is always nice, when someone really wants to drive home their inability to contest those standing points. Thanks again.)
This post shows your inability to grasp reality. But reality would just be too much for you, so you live in denial, which is not a river in Egypt.

I say the entire PD should should walk off and let this sewer hole cave in on itself. then let's see if this nappy headed mayor gives em a free hand. again.

Forum List

Back