POLL: 96% BRACED FOR SUMMER OF RACE RIOTS

Blacks need to be returned to their natural habitat

More like it is the fault of white racist teabagger republicans like Darren Wilson and these six baltimore police officers who hunt young blacks for sport. This is the product of institutionalized racism and white privilege in the US.

I suspect the main outcome of riots will be a shift of capital from where survival risk is higher to where survival risk is lower. Whether that shift will be big or small remains to be seen.

Yawn...

I don't care if they burn down every major city and starve to death

Frankly I can see an upside to it.

Less liberals.

More like it is the fault of white racist teabagger republicans like Darren Wilson and these six baltimore police officers who hunt young blacks for sport. This is the product of institutionalized racism and white privilege in the US.

When black doctors and lawyers are being shot by police I might buy your crap. But until then the police have been charge. And even if the police are found to be at fault what did the local community do to deserve to be raped and pillaged? I can understand protests at the police station. Maybe an occasional police car being burned in protest but stores being attacked and looted? No, this is BS ginned up by the race baiters designed to divide and concur thus making THEM rich and the community poorer.

Yawn...

Less liberals.

Think about what you just posted. I have a field next to my house which I let the grass grow a little bit high. My neighbor came over an voiced concern that there maybe snakes living in the grass. I laughed and said, OK I'll cut it and let's see where the snakes go.

but what happens after there is nothing left to steal in these detroit like cities? they move on to canada? are there Best Buys up there?

Three of those cops were black. You're an uneducated idiot that simply talks platitudes out of his ass.

its only a fraction of towns in the USA that get hit, and at least most of them are in Cally, New York and Illinois, oh and maybe even Maryland.

Yawn...

Less liberals.

Think about what you just posted. I have a field next to my house which I let the grass grow a little bit high. My neighbor came over an voiced concern that there maybe snakes living in the grass. I laughed and said, OK I'll cut it and let's see where the snakes go.

I've been prepared for just such a possibility for years.

The snakes will find no mice here.

Three of those cops were black. You're an uneducated idiot that simply talks platitudes out of his ass.

I do believe he was being highly sarcastic, but my initial reaction was the same.

They are White-African Americans who internalized the racist attitudes of Law Enforcement in the US.

Forum List

Back