BAKE THIS! "Gay" cakemakers stick it to christians

John Marston

Oct 23, 2014
Mesquite
The demand by homosexual activists that Christian business owners provide pro-”gay” services in violation of their faith is reaching epidemic proportions, with even the New York Times taking notice with a headline, “Can’t have your cake, gays are told, and a rights battle rises.”
Bake this 8216 Gay 8217 cakemakers stick it to Christians

Start a contentious war of activism and run to the government to force people to do as you please - that's exactly what you do when your sexual deviancy is only exceeded by your narcissism.
They want people to succumb to their level of deviancy

This is such a stupid thing.

Tell me what does faith have to do with baking a cake?

Do these so called religious people of deep faith refuse to bake cakes for children born out of wedlock? For people who live together without being married? Atheists? Sinners in general?

Maybe they should put a sign up saying that only people who have never committed a sin will be served.

personally I have never been tempted JH, I'm sorry you have a problem finding your sexual identity.

The demand by homosexual activists that Christian business owners provide pro-”gay” services in violation of their faith is reaching epidemic proportions, with even the New York Times taking notice with a headline, “Can’t have your cake, gays are told, and a rights battle rises.”
Bake this 8216 Gay 8217 cakemakers stick it to Christians

Start a contentious war of activism and run to the government to force people to do as you please - that's exactly what you do when your sexual deviancy is only exceeded by your narcissism.
They want people to succumb to their level of deviancy

Well, didn't you know that being a fag is to be commended?

-Geaux

Christians started out being persecuted. Now some of them seem to revel in their status as persecutors themselves.

Perhaps they should start a chain of bakeries and call them "Cast the First Stone Bakery".

Forum List

Back