Bain-gate: What Do Romney's Tax Returns Say?

Ann Romney; "...we've given all the information you people need to know...." during her interview on ABC.

Yup, she and he live in and under an entire special set of rules/laws they themselves helped create. What a deal!!!

Hot rumor, from my other forum:

Willard Meat (white) Obamney paid NO TAXES, during his Bain-connected years, through 2009.

Of course, this is only a RUMOR, but the guy who posted it used to work for the IRS and DEA.

You are probably right! As well the 23 he released to McCain back in 08 should still available for release, they just need to find that gold laced box.

Somebody from McCain's camp should talk...for the sake of the nation. :eusa_shifty:

If they did, they'd probably be committing a felony, as those records were turned over under strict confidentiality.

The guy who should turn these records over is Romney. And people shouldn't let him off the hook until he does.

I'm guessing Romney would pay for English as a Second Language for you. :eusa_whistle:

Did Romney pay his fair share? A share as a percentage of income? That's already been proven to be not so.

---

Dante's merged thread OP - the one that was about the Bain/Panama link: ROMNEY and BAIN's unusual, secretive, shady, Panamanian start

More of a 'fair share' than the 47% who paid 0%

Everyone pays taxes. Everyone.

---

Wow a stunning observation..............Just not federal income tax, which is clearly the whole point........

Ann Romney; "...we've given all the information you people need to know...." during her interview on ABC.

Yup, she and he live in and under an entire special set of rules/laws they themselves helped create. What a deal!!!
Its comical between Pelosi and Obama its open corruption with both I mean right before our eyes with fast n furious with Obama and the stimulus spending with both was self indulged. Pelosis family reçeived failed solar money. But lets pock on Ann Romney. The hell with libs I don't want to ever compromise ever with them. They are trash

Its comical between Pelosi and Obama its open corruption with both I mean right before our eyes with fast n furious with Obama and the stimulus spending with both was self indulged. Pelosis family reçeived failed solar money. But lets pock on Ann Romney. The hell with libs I don't want to ever compromise ever with them. They are trash

-pewsh!- According to Factcheck, Snopes et al, Goofy GOPers just make chit up.

Why did FactCheck.org find no evidence that Nancy Pelosi’s brother-in-law was involved with Energy Dept loans?

Look at this:
http://factcheck.org/2011/12/ron-pelosis-connection-to-tonopah-solar-energy/

I guess conservative fearmongering about ‘crony capitalism’ from Nancy Pelosi and her family are completely washed away when facts and research are done.

Typical cons. How shameless of them.

Dyna flow and Jaker- labelling anyone that does not just print conservative lies and smears as liberal is nonsense.
Factcheck is a part of the Anenberg Foundation – founded by Walter Anenberg – a former Reagan appointee.
During the 2008 election while you were spreading this same lie about Factcheck, the chairperson of the Annenberg Foundation, Lenore Anenberg, another Reagan appointee, was actually endorsing McCain.

Lies to try to cover up lies is not the way to go – just admit when you are wrong.

cartoon-goofy-gop.gif

I'm guessing Romney would pay for English as a Second Language for you. :eusa_whistle:

Did Romney pay his fair share? A share as a percentage of income? That's already been proven to be not so.

---

Dante's merged thread OP - the one that was about the Bain/Panama link: ROMNEY and BAIN's unusual, secretive, shady, Panamanian start

More of a 'fair share' than the 47% who paid 0%

Are you sure about that? -pewsh!-

As a minimum wage earner, you're paying about 6% in payroll taxes, if your co-worker earned $100K
s/he paid about 6% in payroll taxes -- plus your employer picked up another 6% that you'll collect benefits on
but-----but if you're the presumed Republican candidate for POTUS earning about $22 million/year while joking about being unemployed, you would only have paid about one tenth of one percent of your income in payroll taxes.

✄snip>

Mr. Obama and others have argued that carried interest should be taxed at the rates which normally apply to income earned by people providing services, topping out at 35 percent. If Mr. Romney’s carried interest income in the last two years had been taxed at that higher rate, he would have owed about $4.8 million in federal taxes, roughly $2.6 million more than he would typically be assessed under current rules.

And like most of the wealthy, the Romneys paid only a tiny sliver of their income in payroll taxes, which cut heavily into the weekly paychecks of wage earners but is barely a blip on the returns of the rich. While payroll taxes eat up 6 percent of the income of Americans earning the national median income of $50,221, Mr. Romney and his wife paid just one-tenth of 1 percent of their income in payroll taxes.

✄snip>

I'd hate for you to make a fool of yourself, so you might want to think your post thru then-----then try again.

What Romney paid in taxes or more specifically did not pay in taxes is the issue with the release of tax returns. Romney and Bain specialized in helping people hide money and avoid taxes...all while complaining that tax rates were killing the wealthy.

release the tax returns. show the people what the enormously wealthy really do with taxes

You are probably right! As well the 23 he released to McCain back in 08 should still available for release, they just need to find that gold laced box.

Somebody from McCain's camp should talk...for the sake of the nation. :eusa_shifty:

If they did, they'd probably be committing a felony, as those records were turned over under strict confidentiality.

The guy who should turn these records over is Romney. And people shouldn't let him off the hook until he does.

:laugh2: oh please, campaigns leak shit all the time. get a grip

-pewsh!- According to Factcheck, Snopes et al, Goofy GOPers just make chit up.

Why did FactCheck.org find no evidence that Nancy Pelosi’s brother-in-law was involved with Energy Dept loans?

Look at this:
http://factcheck.org/2011/12/ron-pelosis-connection-to-tonopah-solar-energy/

I guess conservative fearmongering about ‘crony capitalism’ from Nancy Pelosi and her family are completely washed away when facts and research are done.

Typical cons. How shameless of them.

Dyna flow and Jaker- labelling anyone that does not just print conservative lies and smears as liberal is nonsense.
Factcheck is a part of the Anenberg Foundation – founded by Walter Anenberg – a former Reagan appointee.
During the 2008 election while you were spreading this same lie about Factcheck, the chairperson of the Annenberg Foundation, Lenore Anenberg, another Reagan appointee, was actually endorsing McCain.

Lies to try to cover up lies is not the way to go – just admit when you are wrong.

[IMGhttp://bartblog.bartcop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/cartoon-goofy-gop.gif[/IMG]​

:clap2: ........ :lol:

Forum List

Back