Bain-gate: What Do Romney's Tax Returns Say?

I want to work to have enough for a Swiss offshore bank account and my best shot at that is Romney for 4 years then see what happens.

Better than where we are now.

Last edited:
If Romney releases his tax returns, he goes to prison.

Is that a fact, Chris, your too funny, it's sad to think you take yourself so seriously.

Now lets analyze your obsession with Romney's wealth; Your President has failed, his policies have been abominable, to say the least, but what is most disturbing he has been shown to be a pathological liar, has no concept of what made this country so great, it's history, it's culture. So what do you have left, nothing, just political carnage and list of pathetic excuses. Fact is you have no other choice left, only character assassination and class warfare, nothing to hang your hat on, he, yourself, and all his fellow travelers have thrown the American people under the bus as sacrifice for his political ideology and gain. The fact is Chris, your political god has no vision, zip, zero.

Im guessing Romneys tax returns say he earned alot more money then you, and that he paid more into the national communal piss pot then you.........

Satisfied ???

Im[sic] guessing Romneys[sic] tax returns say he earned alot[sic] more money then you, and that he paid more into the national communal piss pot then[sic] you.........

Satisfied ???

I'm guessing Romney would pay for English as a Second Language for you. :eusa_whistle:

Did Romney pay his fair share? A share as a percentage of income? That's already been proven to be not so.

---

Dante's merged thread OP - the one that was about the Bain/Panama link: ROMNEY and BAIN's unusual, secretive, shady, Panamanian start

Last edited:
Last edited:
Im[sic] guessing Romneys[sic] tax returns say he earned alot[sic] more money then you, and that he paid more into the national communal piss pot then[sic] you.........

Satisfied ???

I'm guessing Romney would pay for English as a Second Language for you. :eusa_whistle:

Did Romney pay his fair share? A share as a percentage of income? That's already been proven to be not so.

---

Dante's merged thread OP - the one that was about the Bain/Panama link: ROMNEY and BAIN's unusual, secretive, shady, Panamanian start

More of a 'fair share' than the 47% who paid 0%

Dante you are just trying to distract us from your foot licking incident. Check
Current events.

Satisfied ???

---

Everyone pays taxes. Everyone.

---

Until Willard Meat (white) Obamney proves he paid taxes, before the year 2010, the best information I have seen posted on ANY forum thread is a rumor, by a former IRS employee, that Meat paid $0.

Until any of us has more information, we have to assume Meat offshored all his money, and he pays, to get a blind trust allowance, when the money comes back, AND THAT WILL BE NOT MUCH MORE THAN 13.6% OR SOME OTHER OBSCENELY LOW RATE, in the area of 15%, on many millions.

If black Obamney weren't a complete wussy, at doing his own infighting, he'd tag white Obamney, nice and hard, right away. But when white Obamney is about to get in doggie trouble, black Obamney outs, how he ate a dog. When white Obamney is going to get in Bullygate trouble, black Obamney belatedly endorses same-sex marriage, the day before white Obamney pleads CRS.

Of course, if black Obamney could lead, worth a shit, he'd be 15 points up, on white Obamney, who can't jump over 15 goddamned points, but he might sneak by black Obamney, to win a sack race. If only black Obamney could sack white Obamney, for shit. B.O. doesn't race, too well.

Hot rumor, from my other forum:

Willard Meat (white) Obamney paid NO TAXES, during his Bain-connected years, through 2009.

Of course, this is only a RUMOR, but the guy who posted it used to work for the IRS and DEA.

You are probably right! As well the 23 he released to McCain back in 08 should still available for release, they just need to find that gold laced box.

Willard Meat (white) Obamney paid NO TAXES, during his Bain-connected years, through 2009.

Of course, this is only a RUMOR, but the guy who posted it used to work for the IRS and DEA.

You are probably right! As well the 23 he released to McCain back in 08 should still available for release, they just need to find that gold laced box.

Whatever is in that box...it is worse than Sarah Palin.. Yikes!

If Romney made all that a money and lawfully didn't pay any tax then he is the best of the two choices for job growth, economic prosperity and less taxes.

At least for the next 4 years.

376465_446922585328339_1728262634_n.jpg

Somebody from McCain's camp should talk...for the sake of the nation. :eusa_shifty:

Satisfied ???

---

Are you sure about that? -pewsh!-

As a minimum wage earner, you're paying about 6% in payroll taxes, if your co-worker earned $100K
s/he paid about 6% in payroll taxes -- plus your employer picked up another 6% that you'll collect benefits on
but-----but if you're the presumed Republican candidate for POTUS earning about $22 million/year while joking about being unemployed, you would only have paid about one tenth of one percent of your income in payroll taxes.

✄snip>

Mr. Obama and others have argued that carried interest should be taxed at the rates which normally apply to income earned by people providing services, topping out at 35 percent. If Mr. Romney’s carried interest income in the last two years had been taxed at that higher rate, he would have owed about $4.8 million in federal taxes, roughly $2.6 million more than he would typically be assessed under current rules.

And like most of the wealthy, the Romneys paid only a tiny sliver of their income in payroll taxes, which cut heavily into the weekly paychecks of wage earners but is barely a blip on the returns of the rich. While payroll taxes eat up 6 percent of the income of Americans earning the national median income of $50,221, Mr. Romney and his wife paid just one-tenth of 1 percent of their income in payroll taxes.

✄snip>

I'd hate for you to make a fool of yourself, so you might want to think your post thru then-----then try again.

Last edited:

---

Are you sure about that? -pewsh!-

As a minimum wage earner, you're paying about 6% in payroll taxes, if your co-worker earned $100K
s/he paid about 6% in payroll taxes -- plus your employer picked up another 6% that you'll collect benefits on
but-----but if you're the presumed Republican candidate for POTUS earning about $22 million/year while joking about being unemployed, you would only have paid about one tenth of one percent of your income in payroll taxes.

✄snip>

Mr. Obama and others have argued that carried interest should be taxed at the rates which normally apply to income earned by people providing services, topping out at 35 percent. If Mr. Romney’s carried interest income in the last two years had been taxed at that higher rate, he would have owed about $4.8 million in federal taxes, roughly $2.6 million more than he would typically be assessed under current rules.

And like most of the wealthy, the Romneys paid only a tiny sliver of their income in payroll taxes, which cut heavily into the weekly paychecks of wage earners but is barely a blip on the returns of the rich. While payroll taxes eat up 6 percent of the income of Americans earning the national median income of $50,221, Mr. Romney and his wife paid just one-tenth of 1 percent of their income in payroll taxes.

✄snip>

I'd hate for you to make a fool of yourself, so you might want to think your post thru then-----then try again.

Ummm... yes.. we talk federal income tax... payroll, gas, sales, etc taxes are paid by all employed people as well.. it is not as if the poor pay that while nobody else does...

There is no reason why 47% of citizens with income should pay no federal income tax.... well, except to politicians who use it as pandering for votes

Oh.. and I am a proponent of all income (no matter the source) being taxed at a completely flat rate with zero exceptions, zero loopholes, no floor, no ceiling, and no exemptions

Last edited:

Somebody from McCain's camp should talk...for the sake of the nation. :eusa_shifty:

That would be a good thing, but the rich think they deserve preferential treatment and treated as some kind of god(s).

Forum List

Back