Bad Post Posters

janeeng said:
HAHAHAHA!!!! I needed that Sandy!!!! :teeth: :teeth:

Hey nakedemperor, have a :gross2:

Hahahaha :cheers2: Hey I wonder if NakedE was in that line at the bar I flashed in the city ! :shocked:

Sandy73 said:
Hahahaha :cheers2: Hey I wonder if NakedE was in that line at the bar I flashed in the city ! :shocked:

hahaha, that's a posibility! I think we might find a pic of him on the WEB!!! hint hint!!!! :laugh:

janeeng said:
hahaha, that's a posibility! I think we might find a pic of him on the WEB!!! hint hint!!!! :laugh:

Hon your too late check out the pic section ! :laugh:

nakedemperor said:
"Vote Bush!"
Hey, that was me! :cof:

If you hit the scales it gives a choice, "I agree with this post" and "I disagree with this post". Of course if people disagree, your rep goes down. Apparently alot of people disagree with you. It's not because you're a liberal, it's just because your posts lack something, intelligence maybe. Just thought I'd help you red dot people out some. Hope this clears things up. :cool:

Somehow I don't believe that 8236 and Nakedemperor's perception of the reputation situation is a topic of War on Terrorism.

Moving to Chat

MtnBiker said:
Somehow I don't believe that 8236 and Nakedemperor's perception of the reputation situation is a topic of War on Terrorism.

Moving to Chat

I was wondering why in the heck that was in the war on terror section. :lame2:

Forum List

Back