Another question

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
There is a particular bolt, called a 'Chicago bolt' that is used to hold papers to a front & back cover. You see them on some albums or books. They go thru the front cover, thru the papers & into the back cover fastening somehow. I was told that they can be purchased in a stationary store. Office Depot told me to go to a home improvement store. I can't find them, under that name or any thing like it, at Lowe's or on the net. Does anyone know what I'm looking for, and possibly by another name?

Finally found them. Not in any bolt or hardware site but in the binding sites. They're called Chicago screws. Now to find them here!

Joz said:
Finally found them. Not in any bolt or hardware site but in the binding sites. They're called Chicago screws. Now to find them here!

Hmm, Chicago screws. What level to take this to? :dev3:

hey Joz, I did a few searches online for you, I found a whole bunch of stuff under the brand name Chicago but not much else. Chicago screws though, I'll look again.

I appreciate you very much for taking the time to find this for me. There's all kinds I can choose from! Thanks!

Semper Fi said:
no problem, you've made phone calls for me in the past, and you know how we hate the phone... or at least I do.

You know if you keep up things like this, some girl will be quite lucky to get you!

Not true! I've held the door for many, picked up dropped things for more, everything. I treat girls I dont even know better than my friends (sometimes). Anyway, Im gonna launch a full invasion tomorrow, I've decided. I'll PM you and tell you how it goes.

Forum List

Back