I had to tell someone....

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
My hubby got a 50c raise today! Out of the blue like that! Then his boss told him that he is considering promoting him to run both rental and permanent signing next march, which would mean going from $36k/yr to $55k! This would be more than replacing my current income, and would allow me to stay home with my son, and we may plan for another child if it does happen!

It would also mean he would be salary, so he would not get overtime, but he would rarely need to work it, because he would be in the shop, running and dictating, and helping load the trucks, equipment maintenence, etc. This means that he would be home more, and on the road less, though he would go out if needed. I am so happy, and excited. The promotion is only an idea, and he said that Brent told him not to get too excited, that it is only talk, but usually 'talk' turns to reality when it comes to promotions in this company.

Please help me pray that this comes true! :dance:

That is awesome. Congratulations. The corporate ladder is something I've never been able to master. Guess what! I'm too outspoken! Imagine that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back