Bad news for Republicans. Supreme Court taking up Abortion. Again.

It is still the murder of an innocent human being, no matter what bullshit excuses no matter what bullshit semantic games you try to play, to cover for it.

The result of compromising with evil, with compromising with murderers, is that evil wins. Compromising with that only makes you willfully complicit.

How many innocent children do you want to have murdered, for the sake of your false “compromise”.
Is a clump of cells that fits in the head of a pin a "child"? Your hysterics do not make you right and your "solution" of forcing every pregnancy to full term is just as extreme as the pro-choicers wanting unconditional abortion up to 9 months. Call me any name you want, I could do the same to you but that doesn't solve anything. We need a national compromise whether you and your small minority of extremists likes it or not.

Is a clump of cells that fits in the head of a pin a "child"? Your hysterics do not make you right and your "solution" of forcing every pregnancy to full term is just as extreme as the pro-choicers wanting unconditional abortion up to 9 months. Call me any name you want, I could do the same to you but that doesn't solve anything. We need a national compromise whether you and your small minority of extremists likes it or not.

Again, no lies, no excuses, no absurd semantic games can change what it is that you are defending, which is the cold-blooded murder of innocent human beings.

I'm stating what I think will happen. Not what I think should happen.

No way the court will interject itself into the approval argument. They will decide it's up to the organizations created to do that.

As far as access they are likely to rule the same as they did on RvW, it's up to the states. It then starts over again with states attempting to prohibit womens access from out of state.

First let’s get the link posted.

Now to the summary. Extremist RW types have been pushing a ban of the pill abortion method. They found a nutcase Judge who thinks that anyone who has an abortion is a murderer and certain to burn in hell.

So the Supremes are going to hear the case. That means that issue of Abortion is going to be front and center this election period. And the RW Talking Points (lies) about it being a state issue will be on full display.

This is bad news for Republicans who keep losing at the ballot box whenever Abortion is an issue.

I’m sure that frothing at the mouth RW loons screaming about women murdering their children will be very helpful come November.
that would be the first time you've mentioned a 'Baby"
How transparent you are

Supreme Court taking up Abortion. Again.​

Good. Way I understand it the abortion thing was tossed more on procedure and law and legal mumbo jumbo and what not.

SCOTUS did not rule on whether a woman should be allowed to have an abortion.

Imagine if SCOTUS came down saying abortion is constitutional? But then they'd probably have to rule on after what week is the cut off date for an abortion (baby viability) and you liberals would scream bloody fu(kin murder (pun intended) that they can't abort a baby at 8 months and 29 days.

Which, of course is the stuff of monsters.

1702504642011.png

I'm sorry but I don't understand why someone in California has the right to demand abortion rights for someone in Kentucky or Texas....especially when those states don't allow it.

It's not a constitutional right. It's reserved for the states to address.

Having a court decision now on the "morning after pill" is only going to muddy the waters of what is clearly another states rights issue.

Tennessee has legislation and very specific laws concerning "Weight Loss Drugs" and there can be none proscribed by doctors inside of the state of TN. So as a result all Phen Phen prescriptions in TN were filled and proscribed by doctors outside state lines. And it turned out to be a good thing.

Currently Ozempic might be a diabetes drug but it can't be prescribed strictly for weight loss....and that's a good thing too.

We don't need such an intrusive Federal Government in the laws in a state. The states are perfectly capable of deciding these things out for themselves.

Even if a state decides that ALL birth control medications are illegal...that's the choice of that particular state and not the Federal Government. Of course people have the right to leave that state and move elsewhere (and many would for such a draconian law) and that's a freedom of the citizens.

I know that people want unrestricted sexual liaisons without consequences...but it's only wishful thinking on their part. STDs, pregnancy, and hard-heartedness are the results of such actions. Regardless of access to abortion pills or not.

Right and there's no difference between an acorn and an oak tree, got it. :113:

Now to the summary. Extremist RW types have been pushing a ban of the pill abortion method. They found a nutcase Judge who thinks that anyone who has an abortion is a murderer and certain to burn in hell.

So the Supremes are going to hear the case. That means that issue of Abortion is going to be front and center this election period. And the RW Talking Points (lies) about it being a state issue will be on full display.

This is bad news for Republicans who keep losing at the ballot box whenever Abortion is an issue.

I’m sure that frothing at the mouth RW loons screaming about women murdering their children will be very helpful come November.
LOL. So you think RvW will be overturned again, again?

No. I think the Supremes will bad the drug and give the Left a huge boost at the polls making it harder for Republicans to win in 2024.
I'm not sure what they will do. I estimate it at 51% against the drug and 49% for. In other words, I wouldn't make any bets if I were you.

Contraception, voting rights, and civil rights are next after this religious tribunal bans the morning after pill

I'm not sure what they will do. I estimate it at 51% against the drug and 49% for. In other words, I wouldn't make any bets if I were you.

The problem is that polling and actual votes are absolutely relevant. Every time Abortion is on the ballot the Republican side loses by ten to twenty percent. Red States like Kansas and Ohio. So your idea that most people oppose isn’t backed up by any evidence.

The problem is that polling and actual votes are absolutely relevant. Every time Abortion is on the ballot the Republican side loses by ten to twenty percent. Red States like Kansas and Ohio. So your idea that most people oppose isn’t backed up by any evidence.
First, I was talking about the Supreme Court decision, not reactions to it. Second, most Americans don't favor abortion after the first trimester. Most Democrat politicians refuse to limit it at that. They claim a woman has the right to choose all the way up to nine months.

Forum List

Back