Bad news for Loverboy?

Not to be “sure” that’s to be “presumptive”

I'm not the only one saying it....
Opinion | Robert Mueller has got some explaining to do
I don’t know about you but if I was in charge of an investigation I would hire the best talent and look for people who will question and be skeptical. Y’all are acting like Trump should have a bunch of his friends investigating him. We saw how the house committees investigation went. It was a joke.

And you're acting like his enemies should be investigating him.
Which is exactly whats happening.
You are calling them his enemies without basis, that’s just right wing hyperbole. You’ve got two agents that didn’t like him and a couple lawyers that made donations to democrats. That doesn’t make them enemies and it doesn’t mean that they would break the law to try and corrupt the investigation.

Yeah right....
Yeah, it is right

Yeah......before the investigation had ended.
Funny that.
You don’t think investigators know where an investigation is going before it’s concluded? Really?
you don't seem to think they're aware of what "gross negligence" means when they initially write it.

NOT trying to slam you but a reach is a reach.
I’m not presuming to know what they were thinking. Maybe he thought she was guilty of criminal intent when he wrote it and then found evidence to convince him otherwise. Maybe he wanted to use harsh language to convey the seriousness of the security breach and that was the term he used but did want to confuse the conclusions so he changed the language. I don’t know, but I do know what the final conclusions were. The rest is uneducated speculation
and part of the team that made that change is under investigation for bias.

i agree he can be as angry as he wants at trump. i agree he and whoever he wants can exchange whatever texts they want. hell i even agree if there was something more nefarious going on that we'd have more than 1 insurance text to drool over and pretend it's the smoking gun it doesn't happen to be.

but if this person is on a team that gets to decide what to do with hillary, i'm simply not going to believe that he wasn't influenced by his emotions in a time where that is clearly how many in this country exactly behave.

would you agree that his being a part of that decision puts him in legitimate question then?
Let’s look at teachers... how many do you think come home at night and talk shit about their kids. How many emails and text messages do you think get sent venting frustrations. Should we review all this communication and then fire the teachers that made statements that could be viewed as negative or biased against the kids? Point is there are words and then there are actions.
And if these teachers have a student do you think that student gets the same breaks as the ones they like?

Or are they human too? Most people are very emotional these days so again, not a stretch to say he changed the verbiage when he should not have.

Would you argue FOR trump to this same level of objectivity n allowances for being an ass but still doing his job properly?

A team of Trump haters to be sure.
And Lisa has already contradicted Strokes testimony.

I don’t know about you but if I was in charge of an investigation I would hire the best talent and look for people who will question and be skeptical. Y’all are acting like Trump should have a bunch of his friends investigating him. We saw how the house committees investigation went. It was a joke.

You are calling them his enemies without basis, that’s just right wing hyperbole. You’ve got two agents that didn’t like him and a couple lawyers that made donations to democrats. That doesn’t make them enemies and it doesn’t mean that they would break the law to try and corrupt the investigation.
We had 1 russian lawyer let in by obamas DOJ meet with trumps team 1 time n thats 2 plus years of investigations on trump. So all the current investigations started out with a lot less to go on.

You think it's right to declare someone innocent when they havent even questioned the defendant under oath?
Sure if the situation warrants it. Do you think Mueller has to question Trump to declare him innocent?
i didn't know trump was the one under investigation.
At this point I would be surprised if he wasn’t
find me a link somewhere that says he is. i'm in to learn and change my thoughts.
I don’t need links, I can just point to a few facts. If they are investigating Obstruction of Justice then Trump would be the subject. When they find several members of the campaign lying about connections with the Russians, including Trumps son then any goodninbestigator is going to dig into what they lied about, why they lied, and who know about it. Trump was found to have written a cover up statement for his sons meeting with the Russians, so of course Trump is being looked at. Again, this is all just my observation.
Great. But trump himself is still not under any investigation that i know of.

While Strzok continues digging himself a hole, I think Lisa was smart enough to know when to put the shovel down.

As I’ve said many times before, we’ll eventually see how bad things were within the obama administration.

You think it's right to declare someone innocent when they havent even questioned the defendant under oath?
Sure if the situation warrants it. Do you think Mueller has to question Trump to declare him innocent?
find me a link somewhere that says he is. i'm in to learn and change my thoughts.
I don’t need links, I can just point to a few facts. If they are investigating Obstruction of Justice then Trump would be the subject. When they find several members of the campaign lying about connections with the Russians, including Trumps son then any goodninbestigator is going to dig into what they lied about, why they lied, and who know about it. Trump was found to have written a cover up statement for his sons meeting with the Russians, so of course Trump is being looked at. Again, this is all just my observation.

Slow down champ, so what is it facts or just your observation?

You don’t think investigators know where an investigation is going before it’s concluded? Really?
you don't seem to think they're aware of what "gross negligence" means when they initially write it.

NOT trying to slam you but a reach is a reach.
I’m not presuming to know what they were thinking. Maybe he thought she was guilty of criminal intent when he wrote it and then found evidence to convince him otherwise. Maybe he wanted to use harsh language to convey the seriousness of the security breach and that was the term he used but did want to confuse the conclusions so he changed the language. I don’t know, but I do know what the final conclusions were. The rest is uneducated speculation
and part of the team that made that change is under investigation for bias.

i agree he can be as angry as he wants at trump. i agree he and whoever he wants can exchange whatever texts they want. hell i even agree if there was something more nefarious going on that we'd have more than 1 insurance text to drool over and pretend it's the smoking gun it doesn't happen to be.

but if this person is on a team that gets to decide what to do with hillary, i'm simply not going to believe that he wasn't influenced by his emotions in a time where that is clearly how many in this country exactly behave.

would you agree that his being a part of that decision puts him in legitimate question then?
Let’s look at teachers... how many do you think come home at night and talk shit about their kids. How many emails and text messages do you think get sent venting frustrations. Should we review all this communication and then fire the teachers that made statements that could be viewed as negative or biased against the kids? Point is there are words and then there are actions.
And if these teachers have a student do you think that student gets the same breaks as the ones they like?

Or are they human too? Most people are very emotional these days so again, not a stretch to say he changed the verbiage when he should not have.

Would you argue FOR trump to this same level of objectivity n allowances for being an ass but still doing his job properly?
Of course, he has every right to be an ass, he got elected. I personally don’t like being embarrassed by my president so I’d hope he loses the next election but I’m sure not going to call for impeachment. That would be a disaster.

We had 1 russian lawyer let in by obamas DOJ meet with trumps team 1 time n thats 2 plus years of investigations on trump. So all the current investigations started out with a lot less to go on.
We have no clue what evidence Mueller has but much more has been leaked or revealed than just what you wrote.

Both... are you having a hard time following? What do you need me to explain for you?

We have no clue what evidence Mueller has but much more has been leaked or revealed than just what you wrote.
Yep but again i said what started the investigation.

Strozk having dozens of "hate" txts gives you a frame ofvmind

Strozk working to reduce how hillaries crimeis phrased which determines charges or not?

A tad more there than "sure ill take dirt on hillary" OF WHICH she was actively paying countries for dirt on trump.

Wrong for them, research for her.

You misspelled chump.....

Ha, and y’all think the Trump Russia thing is a witch hunt. Just listen to yourselves.

So a couple FBI agents thought Trump was a douchebag... so did most of America. So what?! If bias wasn’t found in the work product, which it wasn’t then there is nothing there but partisan drama

It sounds like they were not the only ones.

And they were in charge of an investigation.

Ha, and y’all think the Trump Russia thing is a witch hunt. Just listen to yourselves.

So a couple FBI agents thought Trump was a douchebag... so did most of America. So what?! If bias wasn’t found in the work product, which it wasn’t then there is nothing there but partisan drama

Fbi in the field, dont care.

People running the investigation? Well if mueller was sending pro trump messages im sure the dems would not stand for it.

A team of Trump haters to be sure.
And Lisa has already contradicted Strokes testimony.

Of course they wouldn't. Why would you try to do something harmful to a person you hate? Most people don't think like that now do they in your world?

People running the investigation? Well if mueller was sending pro trump messages im sure the dems would not stand for it.
WRAY FBI director says Russia still targeting us Trump AH says no Morons believe trump

WRAY FBI director says Russia still targeting us Trump AH says no Morons believe trump

Pay attention...dickhead.

This has nothing to do with Russia.

It has to do with the corrupt FBI.

Stop posting while you are playing with yourself.

Strozk working to reduce how hillaries crimeis phrased which determines charges or not?

A tad more there than "sure ill take dirt on hillary" OF WHICH she was actively paying countries for dirt on trump.

Come on Ice you are usually much more objective than that. One guy changing a word doesn’t determine an indictment. One man who dislikes a presidential confidante does not have the power to start an investigation with no cause. An investigation btw that is still on going without his involvement.

The Russians committed crimes with their election meddling. People who may have helped them are complicate in that crime. You can’t compare that to Hillary’s campaign paying a third party for oppo research. It’s not intellectually honest.

Of course they wouldn't. Why would you try to do something harmful to a person you hate? Most people don't think like that now do they in your world?
You are taking text messages that talk shit on a joke of a presidential candidate and using that as evidence that they broke the law to corrupt an investigation. Despite the fact that it was investigated by the IG and no wrong doing was found. Wake up Ray, you are connecting too many invisible dots

You are taking text messages that talk shit on a joke of a presidential candidate and using that as evidence that they broke the law to corrupt an investigation. Despite the fact that it was investigated by the IG and no wrong doing was found. Wake up Ray, you are connecting too many invisible dots

Then why did Lisa say that the text messages meant exactly what they said? Stroke-off tried to say those messages were misconstrued, and she says the exact opposite. This is the Duh question: which one do you believe?

After all, only one is telling the truth.

Does the name Mark Fuhrman ring a bell? He was the detective that testified in the OJ trial. His testimony was considered not credible because of racist things he said in his past. No evidence that his racial opinions interfered with his investigation, just that he held those views.

And you failed to answer my earlier question if you would approve of detective investigating you or an immediate family member who had a hatred for you or them. If you tell me you wouldn't care, then I would have to say everything you posted was a lie, because it's only human nature to be suspicious of nefarious practices if somebody has it out for you. Nobody in their right mind would want that.

Last edited:

Come on Ice you are usually much more objective than that. One guy changing a word doesn’t determine an indictment. One man who dislikes a presidential confidante does not have the power to start an investigation with no cause. An investigation btw that is still on going without his involvement.

The Russians committed crimes with their election meddling. People who may have helped them are complicate in that crime. You can’t compare that to Hillary’s campaign paying a third party for oppo research. It’s not intellectually honest.
Did we not establish gross neg WAS PUNISHABLE?

If so then changing a few words is huge.

As hillary says, words matter.

And what did they do to the election itself?

Forum List

Back