Bad News For Democrats: Trump Vows To Fight Against Anto-Semitism

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After Democrsts were exposed by their own leaked e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic ANTI-SEMITES, President Trump delivers bsd news to the Democrats:

Trump marks Holocaust Remembrance Day: 'We will confront anti-Semitism'

"President Trump declared his commitment to combating anti-Semitism Tuesday as he addressed an audience at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum's National Days of Remembrance.

"This is my pledge to you: We will confront anti-Semitism, we will stamp out prejudice, we will condemn hatred, we will bear witness and we will act," he said.

"As president of the United States, I will always stand with the Jewish people and I will always stand with our great friend and partner, the state of Israel
."

What a refreshing change after Obama used tax dollars to try to oust ally Israel's leader from power and tried to give the anti-Isreal terrorist organization the PLA millions of tax dollars on his way out the door of the White House...

In trumpspeak, does that mean he vows to fight against Semitism?

I'm not sure how this is bad news for Democrats. Much of Trump's own base is anti-Semitic.

I saw the speech. Reading the words written for him, the exact opposite of his own actions and words- must have been about to pop his seams. He probably gave Bannon a raise just to get through that speech.

Even worse, he didn't even get to brag that his is the biggest, best, UUGe and bigly.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Absolutely amazing .... Leftists! You got any idea just how incredibly immature and stupid you sound?

After Democrsts were exposed by their own leaked e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic ANTI-SEMITES, President Trump delivers bsd news to the Democrats:

Trump marks Holocaust Remembrance Day: 'We will confront anti-Semitism'

"President Trump declared his commitment to combating anti-Semitism Tuesday as he addressed an audience at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum's National Days of Remembrance.

"This is my pledge to you: We will confront anti-Semitism, we will stamp out prejudice, we will condemn hatred, we will bear witness and we will act," he said.

"As president of the United States, I will always stand with the Jewish people and I will always stand with our great friend and partner, the state of Israel
."

What a refreshing change after Obama used tax dollars to try to oust ally Israel's leader from power and tried to give the anti-Isreal terrorist organization the PLA millions of tax dollars on his way out the door of the White House...
Another blow to Trump's alt-right base

Forum List

Back