Bad news Bernie

I agree, although it ought to be up to the voters not Ears or the DNC.
So you are against politicians endorsing or speaking against other politicians? You suuuuuuure about that?
It will be up to the voters and Obama is right and has the right to put in his 2 cents. The DNC - OTOH - is a private org whose leaders don't care about what is best for America or Americans … they just wanna win, baby 'cause it's profitable and more fun than losing.
So you are against politicians endorsing or speaking against other politicians? You suuuuuuure about that?
Quit being such a moron, I'm against ex-politicians speaking against other politicians.
I don't understand your thinking here. Current and former elected officials - they never stop being pols - have the same right and duty to speak on matters of their choosing (or write checks) and others retain the right to agree, disagree, or ignore them.
Democrats may have treated Bernie unfairly in 2016. Evidently if it worked back then, why not do it again.
Let them squeeze Bernie out again, and then Repubs can run on informing people about it. It will really piss off their Bernie voters to the point of not coming out on election day.
I don't see how Obama expressing his opinion or actively campaigning for or against candidates is a problem, nor do I see it as unjust as was the DNC renting itself out to Shrillary without openly declaring itself biased.

OTOH, what Shrillary has done to Gabbard is way over the line but Tulsi should send her some flowers and candy anyway … Clinton's unhinged criticism has kept Gabbard relevant and could lead to the inception of a viable 3rd party that will quickly eclipse the DNC. Karma, baby!

Last edited:
They will do it again and once again, there won’t be any consequences.

Banana republic here we come.

There were repercussions. The (D)'s lost to Trump. Most of the blame lies at the feet of Hillary and Obama.

He is still so clueless as to not understand the harm he is doing. Maybe he wants to go down in history as the last (D) president.
One would think losing to Trump would lead to consequences. It hasn’t. They are doing the same thing to Bernie they did in 2016. They are also attacking Tulsi. They want another establishment candidate owned and controlled by the billionaires, like Ears and HER.

By that I mean, the D party cleaning house. Firing all those involved in screwing Bernie and promoting HER. They should also distance themselves from Hillary’s sycophants in the MSM. Also eliminate any Clinton influence on the party, since clearly they are crooks.

There were repercussions. The (D)'s lost to Trump. Most of the blame lies at the feet of Hillary and Obama.

He is still so clueless as to not understand the harm he is doing. Maybe he wants to go down in history as the last (D) president.
One would think losing to Trump would lead to consequences. It hasn’t. They are doing the same thing to Bernie they did in 2016. They are also attacking Tulsi. They want another establishment candidate owned and controlled by the billionaires, like Ears and HER.

By that I mean, the D party cleaning house. Firing all those involved in screwing Bernie and promoting HER. They should also distance themselves from Hillary’s sycophants in the MSM. Also eliminate any Clinton influence on the party, since clearly they are crooks.

Just out of curiosity what is it that you believe that they are doing to Bernie ? and who exactly is the "they" that is "attacking" Tulsi?

Far as I can tell, the primary process now, just like the primary process in 2016 is the norm for the two political crime families; underhanded ruthlessness, deceit, patronage and back stabbing is how both of them operate and have operated for over 100 years.

If you want to play in their polluted sandbox you have to put on your big criminal pants and leave your pacifier at home.

Just out of curiosity what is it that you believe that they are doing to Bernie ? and who exactly is the "they" that is "attacking" Tulsi?

Far as I can tell, the primary process now, just like the primary process in 2016 is the norm for the two political crime families; underhanded ruthlessness, deceit, patronage and back stabbing is how both of them operate and have operated for over 100 years.

If you want to play in their polluted sandbox you have to put on your big criminal pants and leave your pacifier at home.
Asking such a question merely proves you aren’t informed. Watch the debates. See how the DNC MSM moderators treat them. Read all the bad press aimed at Bernie and Tulsi.

One would think........don't ask me to explain it. The really stupid part is Sanders and Gabbard are running on the same platform as Obama originally did for the most part.

Asking such a question merely proves you aren’t informed. Watch the debates. See how the DNC MSM moderators treat them. Read all the bad press aimed at Bernie and Tulsi.

You're not answering the question, "bad press" is part and parcel to the process and has been since politics was invented and as far as the "debates" go, are you joking? we don't have debates anymore we have beauty contests with half-assed "journalists" as judges, sheesh, did you actually watch any of these clown shows?

As far as I can tell this is a business as usual primary process for the Democrats and Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard have nothing to complain about, if either of 'em don't like the process they are free to find some other method to waste other peoples time and money.

You're not answering the question, "bad press" is part and parcel to the process and has been since politics was invented and as far as the "debates" go, are you joking? we don't have debates anymore we have beauty contests with half-assed "journalists" as judges, sheesh, did you actually watch any of these clown shows?

As far as I can tell this is a business as usual primary process for the Democrats and Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard have nothing to complain about, if either of 'em don't like the process they are free to find some other method to waste other peoples time and money.

Gotta agree with you on the half-assed journalists and the business as usual for Democrats. Although, typically ex-presidents blend into the background and stay pretty quiet.

Gotta agree with you on the half-assed journalists and the business as usual for Democrats. Although, typically ex-presidents blend into the background and stay pretty quiet.

Perhaps "typically" ex-Presidents refrain from commenting on the machinations of their political crime families goings on ...

However ex-President Nimrod has shown a propensity to weigh in on partisan antics when it suits him and there's really nothing wrong with that, many of the Democrat rank & file lemmings are still interested in his opinions relative to who should get the party nod and if they want to follow his lead rather doing the thinking for themselves, well that's just business as usual too.

Only the Republican ones do.

Yeah, except when they're endorsing their brother for the GOP nomination, right Georgey Boy? ;)

Perhaps "typically" ex-Presidents refrain from commenting on the machinations of their political crime families goings on ...

However ex-President Nimrod has shown a propensity to weigh in on partisan antics when it suits him and there's really nothing wrong with that, many of the Democrat rank & file lemmings are still interested in his opinions relative to who should get the party nod and if they want to follow his lead rather doing the thinking for themselves, well that's just business as usual too.

Guaranteed we'll hear how "wrong" it is when Trump leaves office and he decides to chime in.

Guaranteed we'll hear how "wrong" it is when Trump leaves office and he decides to chime in.

Not from me you won't, I expect constant "chiming in" (on EVERYTHING) after he leaves office.

After all Donny doesn't know how to just shut the fuck up and go about his business.

You’re dreaming. The MSM is owned and controlled by a few billionaires. They promote who they control and criticize those they don’t. Unfortunately many Americans can’t see this, though it is apparent.

Yeah, except when they're endorsing their brother for the GOP nomination, right Georgey Boy? ;)

Perhaps, but you didn't hear much after him otherwise. Can't say the same for DumBama, Clinton, and even Carter when he's healthy enough to open his trap.

Perhaps, but you didn't hear much after him otherwise. Can't say the same for DumBama, Clinton, and even Carter when he's healthy enough to open his trap.

True ... however I suspect he remains relatively silent because he's ashamed of his Presidency and all the fucked up shit that happened while he was in office.

As far as O'Nimrod, Bubba and the Disaster from Georgia go, I didn't really pay much attention to what they blathered on about while they were IN office let alone to what they've been jabbering about since they left office.

True ... however I suspect he remains relatively silent because he's ashamed of his Presidency and all the fucked up shit that happened while he was in office.

As far as O'Nimrod, Bubba and the Disaster from Georgia go, I didn't really pay much attention to what they blathered on about while they were IN office let alone to what they've been jabbering about since they left office.

Carter? While he may not be on all the time, he pops his head up now and then, mostly during the Bush years. He was constantly criticizing him.

Forum List

Back