3 out of 4 'squad' members under financial investigation

Wow, lol. You would think it would take a few years for power to corrupt them. They are overachievers. I guess the congresscritters today are rotten from the get go.

Can you imagine a trusted member of the DeathRAT party, just over a year on the job and already THEY ARE CAUGHT FUCKING CROOKS....must be getting help from the Hildebeast as how to steal, but none of them are smart enough NOT to get caught!

More "Hey Look over There" by Rump and his band of Criminals.
But there are zero criminals on the left? Ask the left they say none. Now how trustworthy is that?

Can you imagine a trusted member of the DeathRAT party, just over a year on the job and already THEY ARE CAUGHT FUCKING CROOKS....must be getting help from the Hildebeast as how to steal, but none of them are smart enough NOT to get caught!
Surprise, surprise...

Well, Rump asking the now under indictment President of Israel to do him a favor didn't work so now he has to send in his criminals to do a fake investigation. Another "Hey, Look Over There" You don't mind if we stay focused on the Criminal Activities of Rump and his merry band of criminals do you?

Surprise, surprise...

Well, Rump asking the now under indictment President of Israel to do him a favor didn't work so now he has to send in his criminals to do a fake investigation. Another "Hey, Look Over There" You don't mind if we stay focused on the Criminal Activities of Rump and his merry band of criminals do you?
You deflect from your sides own crimes all the time. When brought up you say NO WHATABOUTISM and I chuckle.

Another "Hey, Look Over There" You don't mind if we stay focused on the Criminal Activities of Rump and his merry band of criminals do you?
Hey snowflake, after 4 years and multiple failed coup attempts the Democrats managed to expose the fact they have no crime, no evidence of a crime, no whistle blower, no witness, but did manage to expose their own crimes.

Another "Hey, Look Over There" You don't mind if we stay focused on the Criminal Activities of Rump and his merry band of criminals do you?
Hey snowflake, after 4 years and multiple failed coup attempts the Democrats managed to expose the fact they have no crime, no evidence of a crime, no whistle blower, no witness, but did manage to expose their own crimes.

hate to break it to you but this distraction done by the Rump merry band of Criminals won't make us not continue to wrap things up in the house Investigation. If you believe that I would vote for any of those 4 you would be wrong. That is, unless a Rump merry band of criminal were to run against them.

hate to break it to you but this distraction done by the Rump merry band of Criminals won't make us not continue to wrap things up in the house Investigation. If you believe that I would vote for any of those 4 you would be wrong. That is, unless a Rump merry band of criminal were to run against them.
And no matter how many times you say shit like Hillary didn't mean it...

... I chuckle.

The THIN SKINNED DARYL. is a psychopath with his complete bullshit. Derangement runs deep with these communists....keep him speaking and he will bury himself....again! Come on child, bring it to us!....ROTFLMFAO!

The THIN SKINNED DARYL. is a psychopath with his complete bullshit. Derangement runs deep with these communists....keep him speaking and he will bury himself....again! Come on child, bring it to us!....ROTFLMFAO!

Did I hurt your butt once again? Just wondering, how's the weather in Moscow. It's cold here. Well probably not as cold as in Moscow.

Did I hurt your butt once again? Just wondering, how's the weather in Moscow. It's cold here. Well probably not as cold as in Moscow.
chuckle.

How cute. a Moscow reference. all the third graders must be cheering you on.

chuckle.

Hey small child. You have anything worthwhile to post instead of your attacks on me or is that all your DNC paymasters can come up with when you have NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE to offer?....How about what are your candidates tax policies that await us if you win? A 42% tax rate. And a $52 TRILLION GREEN DEAL?....MORE OPEN BORDER POLICIES SO YOU CAN PANDER TO ILLEGALS TO VOTE FOR YOU GUYS AFTER TRYING TO FORCE AMERICA TO PAY BILLIONS FOR THOSE INVADERS STAYING HERE....PERHAPS to work passing the America, Mexico, Canada trade deal which would help us with the GREAT ECONOMY Trump has given us, or that inferstructure bill for a better America?...NO...too interested in trying to remove a man that actually WORKS for the people instead of one that came into the presidency. With little money and goes out with enough to buy a $14+ MILLION mansion on the waterfront in Mass.....One wonders how you do that in 8 years WITHOUT KICKBACKS for your lobbying friends...Now anything of substance to offer?

Hey small child. You have anything worthwhile to post instead of your attacks on me or is that all your DNC paymasters can come up with when you have NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE to offer?....How about what are your candidates tax policies that await us if you win? A 42% tax rate. And a $52 TRILLION GREEN DEAL?....MORE OPEN BORDER POLICIES SO YOU CAN PANDER TO ILLEGALS TO VOTE FOR YOU GUYS AFTER TRYING TO FORCE AMERICA TO PAY BILLIONS FOR THOSE INVADERS STAYING HERE....PERHAPS to work passing the America, Mexico, Canada trade deal which would help us with the GREAT ECONOMY Trump has given us, or that inferstructure bill for a better America?...NO...too interested in trying to remove a man that actually WORKS for the people instead of one that came into the presidency. With little money and goes out with enough to buy a $14+ MILLION mansion on the waterfront in Mass.....One wonders how you do that in 8 years WITHOUT KICKBACKS for your lobbying friends...Now anything of substance to offer?

LOL, you got it. You finally cornered me. And you get a nice template to have a tattoo on your forehead.

upload_2019-11-26_23-32-0.jpeg

LOL, you got it. You finally cornered me. And you get a nice template to have a tattoo on your forehead.

View attachment 291885
It is the one you have tattooed on your tongue....neat!

Forum List

Back