Bad news and worse news

The polls were generally correct.

Not the polls taken all summer.

Great, now that we both agree the polls taken just before the election were likely to be correct than not.

Now, since you made the claim that the polls taken in the summer were not correct it's now up to you to prove it. Prove that during the summer the polls didn't accurately reflect the opinion of voters at that time.

Great, now that we both agree the polls taken just before the election were likely to be correct than not.

Same as it ever was.

Weak. You've now already flip flopped on the accuracy of polls before the election and have now retreated back to the polls taken during the summer yet you can't back up your statement at all. Not that it's a surprise or anything.

What were the odds Hillary would win, according to the New York Times......

About the same odds that the Falcons were going to win the super bowl after going up 28-3.

The NYT either based their odds on the sum of state level polls......or they pulled it out of their ass.

Now, since you made the claim that the polls taken in the summer were not correct it's now up to you to prove it. Prove that during the summer the polls didn't accurately reflect the opinion of voters at that time.

Same as it ever was.

Weak. You've now already flip flopped on the accuracy of polls before the election and have now retreated back to the polls taken during the summer yet you can't back up your statement at all. Not that it's a surprise or anything.

About the same odds that the Falcons were going to win the super bowl after going up 28-3.

The NYT either based their odds on the sum of state level polls......or they pulled it out of their ass.

Which is the danger of doing that with polls. It is not a good way to use polling data.
Either way, it does not mean they were wrong anymore than the oddsmakers were wrong with Atlanta last year That is the thing about odds, unless the odds of something happening is 100%, then there is always a chance it will not happen and the odds makers were not incorrect.

Odds confuse a lot of people that are not good with math, so do not feel bad.

Same as it ever was.

Which is the danger of doing that with polls. It is not a good way to use polling data.
Either way, it does not mean they were wrong anymore than the oddsmakers were wrong with Atlanta last year That is the thing about odds, unless the odds of something happening is 100%, then there is always a chance it will not happen and the odds makers were not incorrect.

Odds confuse a lot of people that are not good with math,

But enough about the New York Times.

How many indictments do repubs want ?? Mueller keeps going , 5 down and more scum to come

There’s bad news and there’s worse news for President Donald Trump in new polls released this week.

First comes the latest round of polling showing that Trump is the most unpopular president on record.

Just 32% of respondents to a new Associated Press-NORC poll said they approved of the job Trump is doing as president, while an overwhelming 67% they disapproved.

Among those who don’t think the president is doing a good job, more than half say they “strongly disapprove” of his work.

The poll — conducted earlier this month — also suggests that nearly 70% of Americans believe the United States is “heading in the wrong direction.”

TRUMP’S BASE CONTINUES TO WEAKEN
Trump’s poor poll numbers are nothing new.

But as his first year in office draws to a close, he also appears to be losing his base.

A Suffolk University poll released this week suggests Trump’s once strong popularity among Fox News viewers like himself is plunging.
Fake news.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

There’s bad news and there’s worse news for President Donald Trump in new polls released this week.

First comes the latest round of polling showing that Trump is the most unpopular president on record.

Just 32% of respondents to a new Associated Press-NORC poll said they approved of the job Trump is doing as president, while an overwhelming 67% they disapproved.

Among those who don’t think the president is doing a good job, more than half say they “strongly disapprove” of his work.

The poll — conducted earlier this month — also suggests that nearly 70% of Americans believe the United States is “heading in the wrong direction.”

But as his first year in office draws to a close, he also appears to be losing his base.

A Suffolk University poll released this week suggests Trump’s once strong popularity among Fox News viewers like himself is plunging.
Fake news.

Bri I FORBID you from using the words fake news If trump can forbid words I can too

We'll know a lot more after the 2018 elections.
The Trumpers were so eager to get help from Wikileaks and the Russian Secret Police when it came to disclosing private emails.

Now they are all upset when Mueller obtains emails from the GSA (which, happily is run by a Trump appointee).

Sweet payback!
How is that "payback?" When did Trump steal anyone's email?

Just for the fun of it, I looked at the Associated Press Poll---it was actually done with the University of Chicago---it is as hyper-liberal a shit hole as you will ever come across---they interviewed 47 Democrats for every 32 Republicans---in short, take this bogus bullshit and shove it up your Bolshevik asses---its not a poll; its pure propaganda.....presumably devised and published to try to bolster the spirits of the Obama/Bolshevik Cause in America which is about to be overwhelmed in a shit-storm of bad news about corruption, sedition and treason in the Democratic Party and its entrenched Deep State
Is this a shithole too ?
Well, who could have guessed this would have happened?

Last-Minute Real Estate Tax Break In GOP Bill Will Benefit Trump
President Donald Trump has made tens of millions of dollars of rental income that could be subjected to a special new tax break in the Republicans’ tax legislation…
IBTIMES.COM
Fucking liar
yup as usual

That bad news for you is the people don't believe the bullshit polls anymore. Instead they watch the Congressional testimony and find out that the media, in step with the upper levels of the fbi were first protecting the shrilary, your hero, and then when trump won they have been working to frame him for an impeachment. An impeachment that will now never come, and instead those who have been perjuring themselves to Congress are going to be looking at some hard time.

Thanks for the laugh!

No Trump has down it all by himself. The media, fbi, DEEP STATE, nor anyone else needs not to do anything to frame him.
What has he done?

How many indictments do repubs want ?? Mueller keeps going , 5 down and more scum to come
Who's the 5th? Who was indicted for collussion?

Fake news.

Bri I FORBID you from using the words fake news If trump can forbid words I can too
Be my guest.

Fake news.

The polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote, which she did. No poll every claimed to be representing the EC.

No poll every claimed to be representing the EC.

That's hilarious!!!

I am glad the truth is funny to you.

View attachment 166315

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Hilarious!!!

Not a poll dummy.

A collection of state level polls doesn't count as a poll? DERP!

No, it counts as A COLLECTION OF STATE POLLS - DUH.

No poll every claimed to be representing the EC.

That's hilarious!!!

I am glad the truth is funny to you.

View attachment 166315

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Hilarious!!!

Not a poll dummy.

Yup, a collection of state polls that showed Trump had no chance to win the EC.....DERP!

Yup, a collection of state polls that showed Trump had no chance to win the EC.....DERP!

Yes, but not A POLL, get it?

National polling like what is mentioned in OP were pretty accurate.

Fake news.

You can? When did you get elected President?

You mentioned national polling of the EC?

Fake news.

You can? When did you get elected President?
I was trying for a little humor and at the same time bringing out the assholishness of your leader

Not a poll dummy.

You mentioned national polling of the EC?
He doesn’t know what that actually is LOL

Forum List

Back