Bad News 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reply proves that not only are you a moron and didn't get the joke, but you are entirely unfunny.
If you seen the Republican Pussy I have eaten, you'd join our team in a heart beat.

But apparently you like womenz with hairy armpits.

And most Liberals are sexually confused and prefer hairy man ass.

Republicans:
iu

694940094001_5007241870001_3e0125c8-c8b1-49cb-af4a-5848173d1d69.jpg

iu

Liberals:
z10jvrB.jpg

iu

iu
how it really is:
yof7te5w4z031.jpg
rt3n8ds2trz21.jpg
Why is Stormy Daniels Paying Trump's Legal Fees, and why is her Attorney on Trial, and has been Disbarred?

Maybe when he gets out of prison he can run for president again in 10-20 years.
It was part of a plan to corner Cohen and open Trump to discovery.

Her case had been put on hold, by a judge, after Cohen was indicted.

Then Cohen pleaded guilty to all the stuff Stormy/Avenatti were trying to reveal in discovery.
So she lost her case, and her attorney went to jail, and is paying Trump's legal expenses for having to deal with the Bimbo who later said, Nothing Happened Between them.

Just another Hoax by The Left.
yea, $35,000 check because nothing happened.
920x920.jpg
Yes according to Stormy Daniels, Nothing Happened. She did strip for a bachelor party at Trump Tower, and that was what she was being paid for.

There is nothing illegal about it.

It's not like Bill Clinton who was found guilty of attempted Rape of Paula Jones and was forced to pay her for damages.

Now go suckah mullah cockah for Ayatollah Assahollah.

Right? Our elections are rigged! I wish they were more like Venezuela where the cheaters get banned from the ballot box
Damn Harley I agree How about stopping the suppression of voters?
Being too stupid or lazy to get an ID is not voter suppression.
Did you need an ID when Reagan won or the 2 Bushes or the scum there now? Now what's your problem?
My problem is IGNORANT fucks like yourself spreading FAKE NEWS

Right? Our elections are rigged! I wish they were more like Venezuela where the cheaters get banned from the ballot box
Did you need an ID when Reagan won or the 2 Bushes or the scum there now? Now what's your problem?
Well look at it this way.

All a Leftist has is Lies.

They live for lies.

They love telling lies.

Their entire life is based on lies.

They lie about Chromosomes and about what a man or a woman is.

They lie to themselves and everyone about what life is.

They even have to lie to themselves about God so they can delude themselves in to thinking they will never be held accountable for their deeds, words, actions and lack of action.

And they even lie about the lies they lie about.

If a Left Tard is moving his lips, he's either sucking dick or lying about sucking dick.

It's what they are and what they do.

Last edited:
Did you ever think that shit for brains AH's like you buy all the crap Trump throws?

Well look at it this way.

All a Leftist has is Lies.

They live for lies.

They love telling lies.

Their entire life is based on lies.

And they even lie about the lies they lie about.

If a Left Tard is moving his lips, he's either sucking dick or lying about sucking dick.

It's what they are and what they do.
Tree Are you listening?? Or are you like gramps , dumb and a liar?

Did you ever think that shit for brains AH's like you buy all the crap Trump throws?

Yup,

just like "shit for brains AH's " like you buy everything Democrats throw at him.

I see I beat you like a step child and you pivoted from elections to TDS symptoms.

Poor bastard

Yup,

just like "shit for brains AH's " like you buy everything Democrats throw at him.
That just goes to show me you have no idea ,nothing, zero, nadda about how I think There are MANY things some dems are for that I strongly disagree with I just have this hate for trump and the AH's who follow him

. I think it'll be like 2004, Bush, no reason for him to win, he's done everything wrong, he starts a bullshit war, no WMD's found, everyone knows he's a liar, after his idiot stunt jumping out of a plane on an aircraft carrier to announce "Combat operations have ended, we won, look at the neato "Mission Accomplished" sign I had hung". But he wins anyway. So it means it doesn't matter how we vote. It doesn't matter how a president does. If the powers decide he wins, then he wins. PA can vote Dem in a landslide, but we'll be told trumpf won by 2%, if that's how the powers want it.
Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should have had some yellow cake shoved up their asses, but instead we get another 4 years. Same deal with trumpf, he'll lie his way to 4 more. Might as well give another $2 trillion to the rich and get it over with, really get that debt load up, bring the day of financial reckoning to bear.
Lol. What "powers" want Trump to win? Other then WE the people who vote for him everyone else hates the first America First President in over 100 years.

Yup,

That just goes to show me you have no idea ,nothing, zero, nadda about how I think There are MANY things some dems are for that I strongly disagree with I just have this hate for trump and the AH's who follow him

Yup, ed

you're really on the ball

th

. I think it'll be like 2004, Bush, no reason for him to win, he's done everything wrong, he starts a bullshit war, no WMD's found, everyone knows he's a liar, after his idiot stunt jumping out of a plane on an aircraft carrier to announce "Combat operations have ended, we won, look at the neato "Mission Accomplished" sign I had hung". But he wins anyway. So it means it doesn't matter how we vote. It doesn't matter how a president does. If the powers decide he wins, then he wins. PA can vote Dem in a landslide, but we'll be told trumpf won by 2%, if that's how the powers want it.
Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should have had some yellow cake shoved up their asses, but instead we get another 4 years. Same deal with trumpf, he'll lie his way to 4 more. Might as well give another $2 trillion to the rich and get it over with, really get that debt load up, bring the day of financial reckoning to bear.
Lol. What "powers" want Trump to win? Other then WE the people who vote for him everyone else hates the first America First President in over 100 years.
We is not you. Prisoners cannot vote. You may thank me at any time for electing him your President.

We is not you. Prisoners cannot vote. You may thank me at any time for electing him your President.
I'm not a prisoner lol. Never been one. I voted for Trump as did my wife and parents...me and the wife in the swing state of North Carolina.

I'm not a prisoner lol. Never been one. I voted for Trump as did my wife and parents...me and the wife in the swing state of North Carolina.

My wife and I. And I am sure your trailer park was all for DJT. You’re the reason he is considered a racist by the idiot Leftists. You don’t do him any favors. You and that stupid white hood of yours.

Yup,

Yup, ed

you're really on the ball

th
That's the only good thing about you that I can find ,,You have funny links

My wife and I. And I am sure your trailer park was all for DJT. You’re the reason he is considered a racist by the idiot Leftists. You don’t do him any favors. You and that stupid white hood of yours.
No hoods needed. I wear my white supremacy as a PROUD badge of honor. YOU are a jew..we all know that...nothing but a vermin race that's been run out of 109 countries and its ALWAYS muh anti semitism eh!?

I thought all repubs had white hoods

I thought all repubs had white hoods

Another failed attempt at humor. So are all Democrats transgender? You identifying as a woman, Eddie?

No hoods needed. I wear my white supremacy as a PROUD badge of honor. YOU are a jew..we all know that...nothing but a vermin race that's been run out of 109 countries and its ALWAYS muh anti semitism eh!?

Yet my parents are 100% Russian. No mutt blood in me. Judaism is a religion. You are a mutt and wear your “supremacy” here in Boston and see how that goes for you, little man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back