Bad News 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because you are an asshole who hates America and spams the forum with your hatred?
Nah, that couldn't be it.....

Wait.....I got it.....you are a troll....who offers nothing of value to the USMB.....
Nah that couldn't be it...

I think it's most likely because you are dull witted, not entertaining and have no sense of humor.
But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg
WRONG republican breath I DO have a sense of humor
And the proof is ,,I read your posts

You’re a Leftist. So your views are skewed toward insanity.
Turning down a bill to report foreign involvement makes republicans insane And remaining silent while trump defecates on America is what?

It’s called politics. Turning down a bill to protect America’s borders is what?
That's all in the meaning of what protect means Republicans think it means a wall I don't

Have to be careful here They banned me from posting on my own thread Open season, and didn't have the nerve to tell me why ...
Probably because you are an asshole who hates America and spams the forum with your hatred?

Wait.....I got it.....you are a troll....who offers nothing of value to the USMB.....

I think it's most likely because you are dull witted, not entertaining and have no sense of humor.
But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Notice I did not say Liberal. I said Leftist.
Better said is I'm a democrat

Have to be careful here They banned me from posting on my own thread Open season, and didn't have the nerve to tell me why ...

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg
Your reply proves that not only are you a moron and didn't get the joke, but you are entirely unfunny.
If you seen the Republican Pussy I have eaten, you'd join our team in a heart beat.

But apparently you like womenz with hairy armpits.

And most Liberals are sexually confused and prefer hairy man ass.

Republicans:
iu

694940094001_5007241870001_3e0125c8-c8b1-49cb-af4a-5848173d1d69.jpg

iu

Liberals:
z10jvrB.jpg

iu

iu

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Dumbass is a better descriptor of what you are.

. I think it'll be like 2004, Bush, no reason for him to win, he's done everything wrong, he starts a bullshit war, no WMD's found, everyone knows he's a liar, after his idiot stunt jumping out of a plane on an aircraft carrier to announce "Combat operations have ended, we won, look at the neato "Mission Accomplished" sign I had hung". But he wins anyway. So it means it doesn't matter how we vote. It doesn't matter how a president does. If the powers decide he wins, then he wins. PA can vote Dem in a landslide, but we'll be told trumpf won by 2%, if that's how the powers want it.
Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should have had some yellow cake shoved up their asses, but instead we get another 4 years. Same deal with trumpf, he'll lie his way to 4 more. Might as well give another $2 trillion to the rich and get it over with, really get that debt load up, bring the day of financial reckoning to bear.

Ahh...somebody is having a “my vote doesn’t matter, sniffle sniffle” episode. You sound like such a pussy.

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg
Your reply proves that not only are you a moron and didn't get the joke, but you are entirely unfunny.
If you seen the Republican Pussy I have eaten, you'd join our team in a heart beat.

Republicans:
iu

iu

Liberals:
z10jvrB.jpg

iu

iu
how it really is:
yof7te5w4z031.jpg
rt3n8ds2trz21.jpg

Turning down a bill to report foreign involvement makes republicans insane And remaining silent while trump defecates on America is what?

That's all in the meaning of what protect means Republicans think it means a wall I don't

that's because Republicans think, and you don't.

I disagree.....I tend to think his views are skewed towards Venezuela, Cuba, China, Iran and North Korea.
Muh33.jpg

Yeah, Leftist. Not Liberal. He is one of those who calls people racist if they disagree with him.
NO some of you are good people lol

More Leftists lies.

On April 12, 2017, the very morning of the clash in Charlottesville, President Trump tweeted, “We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!”

Later that afternoon, President Trump addressed the Charlottesville violence on camera. He insisted, “We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides, many sides,” referring to weapon-wielding Antifa activists, who even the New York Times admitted became violent in Charlottesville. “What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives,” Trump concluded.

Two days later, amid continued accusations that he condoned racial bigotry, President Trump made his point more explicit. “Racism is evil,” he explained. “And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups, that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Eddie, he NEVER said "good people". Here is what he said:

If you reported it accurately, you would say that the neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville. Excuse me. They didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis. You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me. Are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him. Good. Are we going to take down his statue. He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? It is fine. You are changing history and culture.

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Nope because Democrats may be Leftists and or Liberals. Leftists are as bad as the Alt Right on the Republican side. You're a Leftist.

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Republicans:
iu

iu

Liberals:
z10jvrB.jpg

iu

iu
how it really is:
yof7te5w4z031.jpg
rt3n8ds2trz21.jpg

images

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Republicans:
iu

iu

Liberals:
z10jvrB.jpg

iu

iu
how it really is:
yof7te5w4z031.jpg
rt3n8ds2trz21.jpg
Why is Stormy Daniels Paying Trump's Legal Fees, and why is her Attorney on Trial, and has been Disbarred?

Maybe when he gets out of prison he can run for president again in 10-20 years.

Then that means you can never be a republican btw who banned me from open season on elections and why ? Perhaps you know? It was a thread started by me

Then that means you can never be a republican btw who banned me from open season on elections and why ? Perhaps you know? It was a thread started by me

no idea

Because you are a pathological Liar, A Troll, Hate America, and America's President.

If you want to debate, policies, come up with solutions to problems you think need addressed, ok, you might get a better reception.

But when you troll, you are going to get trolled back.

At least be more clever than you are if you are going to troll, so less sophisticated readers won't know you are trolling them.

Or are you not up to that level?

Like for instance...

WTF is "Open Season on Elections?

Not one vote was changed, not one voting poll was hacked.

Even with Obama ignoring anything anyone was doing, our elections were still secure. Not from the 6 million illegals voting internally, but they were secure from anyone trying to intrude in to the actual polls and manipulating voting totals.

You got some dumb memes, but that is no where near election interference or "Open Season on Elections"

Just a stupid approach on your part.

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Republicans:
iu

iu

Liberals:
z10jvrB.jpg

iu

iu
how it really is:
yof7te5w4z031.jpg
rt3n8ds2trz21.jpg
Why is Stormy Daniels Paying Trump's Legal Fees, and why is her Attorney on Trial, and has been Disbarred?

It was part of a plan to corner Cohen and open Trump to discovery.

Her case had been put on hold, by a judge, after Cohen was indicted.

Then Cohen pleaded guilty to all the stuff Stormy/Avenatti were trying to reveal in discovery.

. I think it'll be like 2004, Bush, no reason for him to win, he's done everything wrong, he starts a bullshit war, no WMD's found, everyone knows he's a liar, after his idiot stunt jumping out of a plane on an aircraft carrier to announce "Combat operations have ended, we won, look at the neato "Mission Accomplished" sign I had hung". But he wins anyway. So it means it doesn't matter how we vote. It doesn't matter how a president does. If the powers decide he wins, then he wins. PA can vote Dem in a landslide, but we'll be told trumpf won by 2%, if that's how the powers want it.
Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should have had some yellow cake shoved up their asses, but instead we get another 4 years. Same deal with trumpf, he'll lie his way to 4 more. Might as well give another $2 trillion to the rich and get it over with, really get that debt load up, bring the day of financial reckoning to bear.
Bush won on wartime patriotism and not wanting to change leaders in the middle of two wars
I figured he won as soon as Edwards imploded and Kerry became "the guy." I respected Kerry's decision to come out against Vietnam, but once you go there, you can't be the "war leader."

It was sort of like Hillary trying to be the middle class savior, after her Wall St speeches and "fundraising" for her "foundations" while SoS.

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Republicans:
iu

iu

Liberals:
z10jvrB.jpg

iu

iu
how it really is:
yof7te5w4z031.jpg
rt3n8ds2trz21.jpg

Then Cohen pleaded guilty to all the stuff Stormy/Avenatti were trying to reveal in discovery.
So she lost her case, and her attorney went to jail, and is paying Trump's legal expenses for having to deal with the Bimbo who later said, Nothing Happened Between them.

Just another Hoax by The Left.

You are catching on. The money people choose, they chose Barry

Bush won on wartime patriotism and not wanting to change leaders in the middle of two wars
I figured he won as soon as Edwards imploded and Kerry became "the guy." I respected Kerry's decision to come out against Vietnam, but once you go there, you can't be the "war leader."

It was sort of like Hillary trying to be the middle class savior, after her Wall St speeches and "fundraising" for her "foundations" while SoS.
What can I say ?,,Money talks ,,,,,,,loudly

Republicans:
iu

iu

Liberals:
z10jvrB.jpg

iu

iu
how it really is:
yof7te5w4z031.jpg
rt3n8ds2trz21.jpg

So she lost her case, and her attorney went to jail, and is paying Trump's legal expenses for having to deal with the Bimbo who later said, Nothing Happened Between them.

Just another Hoax by The Left.
yea, $35,000 check because nothing happened.
920x920.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back