Bad News 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
. I think it'll be like 2004, Bush, no reason for him to win, he's done everything wrong, he starts a bullshit war, no WMD's found, everyone knows he's a liar, after his idiot stunt jumping out of a plane on an aircraft carrier to announce "Combat operations have ended, we won, look at the neato "Mission Accomplished" sign I had hung". But he wins anyway. So it means it doesn't matter how we vote. It doesn't matter how a president does. If the powers decide he wins, then he wins. PA can vote Dem in a landslide, but we'll be told trumpf won by 2%, if that's how the powers want it.
Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should have had some yellow cake shoved up their asses, but instead we get another 4 years. Same deal with trumpf, he'll lie his way to 4 more. Might as well give another $2 trillion to the rich and get it over with, really get that debt load up, bring the day of financial reckoning to bear.

Right? Our elections are rigged! I wish they were more like Venezuela where the cheaters get banned from the ballot box

. I think it'll be like 2004, Bush, no reason for him to win, he's done everything wrong, he starts a bullshit war, no WMD's found, everyone knows he's a liar, after his idiot stunt jumping out of a plane on an aircraft carrier to announce "Combat operations have ended, we won, look at the neato "Mission Accomplished" sign I had hung". But he wins anyway. So it means it doesn't matter how we vote. It doesn't matter how a president does. If the powers decide he wins, then he wins. PA can vote Dem in a landslide, but we'll be told trumpf won by 2%, if that's how the powers want it.
Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should have had some yellow cake shoved up their asses, but instead we get another 4 years. Same deal with trumpf, he'll lie his way to 4 more. Might as well give another $2 trillion to the rich and get it over with, really get that debt load up, bring the day of financial reckoning to bear.
Too soon to tell-neither front runner may be around for the election-look at 1976 election from 1974 point of view.

Have to be careful here They banned me from posting on my own thread Open season, and didn't have the nerve to tell me why ...

Did Putin forget to kiss you on the forehead and tuck you in last night?

Every thread of yours is the same.

Ollie Assburn..... Me Hate Trump!
1Mnu2ATj4kzGE87mOIzMsMw-1.jpeg

Have to be careful here They banned me from posting on my own thread Open season, and didn't have the nerve to tell me why ...
Probably because you are an asshole who hates America and spams the forum with your hatred?
Nah, that couldn't be it.....

Wait.....I got it.....you are a troll....who offers nothing of value to the USMB.....
Nah that couldn't be it...

I think it's most likely because you are dull witted, not entertaining and have no sense of humor.
But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Bush won on wartime patriotism and not wanting to change leaders in the middle of two wars

Probably because you are an asshole who hates America and spams the forum with your hatred?

Wait.....I got it.....you are a troll....who offers nothing of value to the USMB.....

I think it's most likely because you are dull witted, not entertaining and have no sense of humor.
But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg
WRONG republican breath I DO have a sense of humor

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg
And the proof is ,,I read your posts

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

You’re a Leftist. So your views are skewed toward insanity.

/—-/ What a pack of lies and distortions, but it’s all you got.

Bush won on wartime patriotism and not wanting to change leaders in the middle of two wars
Bush won because Liberals Suck and Liberals Suck Each Other.
Nobody wants a bunch of girly man homos as their president.
Neither do we want Uber Lesbian Bitches.

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

I disagree.....I tend to think his views are skewed towards Venezuela, Cuba, China, Iran and North Korea.
Muh33.jpg

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Notice I did not say Liberal. I said Leftist.

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

I disagree.....I tend to think his views are skewed towards Venezuela, Cuba, China, Iran and North Korea.
Muh33.jpg

Yeah, Leftist. Not Liberal. He is one of those who calls people racist if they disagree with him.

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Turning down a bill to report foreign involvement makes republicans insane And remaining silent while trump defecates on America is what?

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Turning down a bill to report foreign involvement makes republicans insane And remaining silent while trump defecates on America is what?

It’s called politics. Turning down a bill to protect America’s borders is what?

But I could be wrong....

Nah couldn't be..wrong.
yRky8Dl.jpg

Muh33.jpg

Yeah, Leftist. Not Liberal. He is one of those who calls people racist if they disagree with him.
NO some of you are good people lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back