Bad Days for Bad GOP!

Conservatives seem to forget that it was Boehner who went to the Supreme Court to get them to overturn the "will of the people", after they lost the election to overturn Obamacare, and Obama promised to veto any further votes to repeal. It was the Republicans who were trying to get the judiciary to legislate, not the other way around.

As for winning the election, the districts are now so gerrymandered that Republicans are almost guaranteed to win Congressional elections. Just look at the results from 20012 - Democrats won the popular vote in the Congressional election, but lost the House.

You can't gerrymander the Presidential election, but if there was a way, you can bet Republicans can try it. They're already trying to do it with voter ID laws.

Republicans lose the Confederate Flag in southern states!

Republicans lose against Obamacare in the Supreme Court!

Republicans lose against Gay Marriage nationwide!

Republicans are losing on all fronts and for good reason, they are on the wrong side of history on all of these issues.

Being smacked upside the head 3 times this week alone should be a message to anyone who believes that the GOP knows what it is doing.

It doesn't!

This nation is moving forward and republicans can either be a part of the future or remain as part of the problem.

But no matter what the GOP can't stop the progress or the momentum towards a better, healthier, more equitable future for all Americans.

Look fool you need to learn the difference between winning a court case vs winning the hearts and minds of voters and elections. :laugh:

In order to do that you need to know where the voters hearts and minds are at in the first place.

Right now the GOP is nowhere near enough to win anything but their rabid base.

Riiiiight, that's why voters handed both the House and the Senate to the GOP...OH SNAP!! :laugh:

Happens every off year to the party in the Whitehouse. Low voter turnout is not "winning the hearts and minds" of anyone but your loyal base.

So Democrats are assholes is that your argument? Way to throw Obama under the bus libs ruining his last two years in office by sitting around on your fat lard asses and not voting allowing the GOP to take control of the House and Senate. If I were Obama I'd be pissed at you idiots.

Republicans lose the Confederate Flag in southern states!

Republicans lose against Obamacare in the Supreme Court!

Republicans lose against Gay Marriage nationwide!

Republicans are losing on all fronts and for good reason, they are on the wrong side of history on all of these issues.

Being smacked upside the head 3 times this week alone should be a message to anyone who believes that the GOP knows what it is doing.

It doesn't!

This nation is moving forward and republicans can either be a part of the future or remain as part of the problem.

But no matter what the GOP can't stop the progress or the momentum towards a better, healthier, more equitable future for all Americans.

Look fool you need to learn the difference between winning a court case vs winning the hearts and minds of voters and elections. :laugh:

In order to do that you need to know where the voters hearts and minds are at in the first place.

Riiiiight, that's why voters handed both the House and the Senate to the GOP...OH SNAP!! :laugh:

Happens every off year to the party in the Whitehouse. Low voter turnout is not "winning the hearts and minds" of anyone but your loyal base.

So Democrats are assholes is that your argument? Way to throw Obama under the bus libs ruining his last two years in office by sitting around on your fat lard asses and not voting allowing the GOP to take control of the House and Senate. If I were Obama I'd be pissed at you idiots.

Thank you for exposing your complete lack of integrity and honesty. I never posted anything remotely similar to your absurd canards. But you do get credit for destroying your own credibility. Have a nice day.

Thank you for exposing your complete lack of integrity and honesty. I never posted anything remotely similar to your absurd canards. But you do get credit for destroying your own credibility. Have a nice day.

What other explanation is there for the left screwing over Obama? Don't get mad at me its you people who keep making the low voter turn out excuse for the loss. So why didn't the left turn out and support Obama? You keep saying the GOP would have lost if you had turned out so what excuse could there be other than you were too lazy to get off your lard asses and vote?

Obamacare is bad for all WORKING Americans.
Most Americans don't give a flying fuck about gay marriage.
And the flag is only an issue for the dumbest among us. The rest realize it is just a piece of fabric.

This flame thread is pretty much a fail Imo

I'm a working American and Obamacare has been great for me.

What other explanation is there for the left screwing over Obama? Don't get mad at me its you people who keep making the low voter turn out excuse for the loss. So why didn't the left turn out and support Obama? You keep saying the GOP would have lost if you had turned out so what excuse could there be other than you were too lazy to get off your lard asses and vote?

Once again you invent lies about things that I have never posted.

Congratulations on pushing your credibility into negative territory.

And the flag is only an issue for the dumbest among us. The rest realize it is just a piece of fabric.

Am I paying part of your premiums, e.g. are you a government subsidy freeloader?

What excuse will Republicans have in 2016 when the lose the White House, the Senate, and give back seats in the House? What will the excuse be then? Cons have guaranteed that this is the end of liberalism and the Democratic Party as we know it. So which group is smoking the good stuff?

Once again you invent lies about things that I have never posted.

Congratulations on pushing your credibility into negative territory.

Translation, you have no explanation why the left couldn't be bothered to turn out an support Obama. I'm done rubbing your nose in it, for now.

Am I paying part of your premiums, e.g. are you a government subsidy freeloader?

So people who become ill and lose their jobs and insurance due to that illness are freeloaders if they get a subsidy on a health insurance policy? Fuck off!

I'm sure there are some it helps but personal anecdotes don't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

What excuse will Republicans have in 2016 when the lose the White House, the Senate, and give back seats in the House? What will the excuse be then? Cons have guaranteed that this is the end of liberalism and the Democratic Party as we know it. So which group is smoking the good stuff?

Ah, another leftist dodges the question. Rather than waste time on your question over something that hasn't even happened lets focus on what we know. Obama managed to win in 2012 but the libs screwed him over by not turning out to vote in 2014 and handing control of congress to the GOP, explain it.

This is CORE to the libs excuse of low voter turn out. You people keep saying the 2010 and 2014 elections didn't mean anything because really a majority in the country support the left, they just didn't turn out to vote, hence the GOP's wins don't mean anything and Obama and the left have no reason to compromise with the GOP. That Obama is supporting the people who didn't vote. THAT is your big excuse so I'm calling you people out on this, why didn't you turn out and vote to support Obama? That's a simple question.

So people who become ill and lose their jobs and insurance due to that illness are freeloaders if they get a subsidy on a health insurance policy? Fuck off!

I take it you are a freeloader then and I'm paying part of your health insurance premiums. Hence you have no cred on this issue, I mean what's not to like when other people are forced to pay your bills.

Ah, another leftist dodges the question. Rather than waste time on your question over something that hasn't even happened lets focus on what we know. Obama managed to win in 2012 but the libs screwed him over by not turning out to vote in 2014 and handing control of congress to the GOP, explain it.

This is CORE to the libs excuse of low voter turn out. You people keep saying the 2010 and 2014 elections didn't mean anything because really a majority in the country support the left, they just didn't turn out to vote, hence the GOP's wins don't mean anything and Obama and the left have no reason to compromise with the GOP. That Obama is supporting the people who didn't vote. THAT is your big excuse so I'm calling you people out on this, why didn't you turn out and vote to support Obama? That's a simple question.

As the OP I am going to give you this one warning to stop trying to derail my thread with your obsession with the 2014 election.

Next time you post the same thing I will report it.

Now get back on to the topic of the OP.

Mkay?

I take it you are a freeloader then and I'm paying part of your health insurance premiums. Hence you have no cred on this issue, I mean what's not to like when other people are forced to pay your bills.

Your fallacious assumptions are not a justification for denigrating that poster.

Either respond to his point about losing healthcare or go and start your own thread.

As the OP I am going to give you this one warning to stop trying to derail my thread with your obsession with the 2014 election.

Next time you post the same thing I will report it.

Now get back on to the topic of the OP.

Mkay?
Oh good grief lol

Forum List

Back