Bad Cop, No Donut Part 2

Post links on all 800,000 cops instead of cherry picking. The police are not always available and probably few have powers to foresee murder when someone violates a restraining order. The cops that would respond are not traffic cops anyway so writing a ticket has nothing to do with it. Friends that are former cops? They probably got canned. Snivel all you want, it changes nothin, especially when you are so blatantly dishonest.

Post links on all 800,000 cops instead of cherry picking. The police are not always available and probably few have powers to foresee murder when someone violates a restraining order. The cops that would respond are not traffic cops anyway so writing a ticket has nothing to do with it. Friends that are former cops? They probably got canned. Snivel all you want, it changes nothin, especially when you are so blatantly dishonest.

Actually, traffic cops usually are the first to respond since they are the closest to the alleged crime scene.
Are you a cop? Do you have a family member or a close friend who is a cop? Why do you blindly support 800,000 cops? Do you blindly support 80,000 McDonalds emplyees?

Actually, traffic cops usually are the first to respond since they are the closest to the alleged crime scene.
Are you a cop? Do you have a family member or a close friend who is a cop? Why do you blindly support 800,000 cops? Do you blindly support 80,000 McDonalds emplyees?
You can't even read let alone think. It's stupid to think they are going to send traffic cops out to investigate restraining order violations. After a murder, different story. Blindly support? When did I say that? Pop your head out of your ass.

You can't even read let alone think. It's stupid to think they are going to send traffic cops out to investigate restraining order violations. After a murder, different story. Blindly support? When did I say that? Pop your head out of your ass.

I am about tired of dealing with you mentally deficient motherfuckers! I NEVER said you blindly support anything - I ASK if you did. Nor did I state traffic cops investigate anything (even though they do). Go bang your head on a brick wall (this time without the helmet) for ten minutes, you stupid motherfucker - it might improve your ability to comprehend. It damn sure wont hurt you.
Damn, why am I subjected to conversations with people as they fall off the short bus?

I am about tired of dealing with you mentally deficient motherfuckers! I NEVER said you blindly support anything - I ASK if you did. Nor did I state traffic cops investigate anything (even though they do). Go bang your head on a brick wall (this time without the helmet) for ten minutes, you stupid motherfucker - it might improve your ability to comprehend. It damn sure wont hurt you.

"Why do you blindly support 800,000 cops?"
"I NEVER said you blindly support anything"

I don't care what tires out your hate filled pea brain. You're a special kind of stupid.

As for proof of the Blue Wall of silence. Tell me how a cop who made terrorist threats not only avoided prosecution but kept his job. He threatened to send anthrax to a school, Use a taser on the administration, and even blow up the school. Anyone else would be prosecuted. Why wasn't the cop?

I would include a link but you refuse to read.

Oh and all three of my friends quit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't care what tires out your hate filled pea brain. You're a special kind of stupid.

"Why do you blindly support 800,000 cops?" It's a question. See the little squiggly thing at the the end? That's a question mark. An accusation would end in a period or exclamation mark. Comprende?

LOL ---- the fanatical, fantastical, rantings that just won't die.

Kill the bastard! Kill the bastard!!

"Why do you blindly support 800,000 cops?" It's a question. See the little squiggly thing at the the end? That's a question mark. An accusation would end in a period or exclamation mark. Comprende?
You're trying to get cute, I'll let the readers decide who's full of shit.

Only in a police state can a gang of armed criminals, with some sort of mystical "authority", granted to them by a mystical "government", arm rob homeless people in freezing temperatures of their blankets, sleeping bags and tents. Tell me again how "free" muricans are. And ticket them on top of all the other abuses.

Please read the article, watch the videos and sign the petition.

"A pair of videos achieving viral status over the past week have sparked substantial outrage and for good reason. They show police in Denver, Colo., forcibly taking blankets, sleeping bags and tents from homeless people just before of major cold spell — one that ended up reaching negative 20 degrees for a time."

Videos Show Police Confiscating Denver Homeless’ Blankets In Subzero Temperature | Care2 Causes

Only in a police state can a gang of armed criminals, with some sort of mystical "authority", granted to them by a mystical "government", arm rob homeless people in freezing temperatures of their blankets, sleeping bags and tents. Tell me again how "free" muricans are. And ticket them on top of all the other abuses.

"A pair of videos achieving viral status over the past week have sparked substantial outrage and for good reason. They show police in Denver, Colo., forcibly taking blankets, sleeping bags and tents from homeless people just before of major cold spell — one that ended up reaching negative 20 degrees for a time."

Videos Show Police Confiscating Denver Homeless’ Blankets In Subzero Temperature | Care2 Causes

Selective reporting - you must be ever so proud.

Everybody knows the police only took those so they could sell them at the local Goodwill to pay for their Christmas party.

Ok, actually .... a lot of homeless people were putting themselves at risk by refusing to go to the homeless shelters during a particularly strong cold snap. The police were rousting the people out and transporting them to the homeless shelters.

While I recognize that doesn't exactly fit your narrative .... maybe you should open your eyes and look at reality, for a change.

Everybody knows the police only took those so they could sell them at the local Goodwill to pay for their Christmas party.

Ok, actually .... a lot of homeless people were putting themselves at risk by refusing to go to the homeless shelters during a particularly strong cold snap. The police were rousting the people out and transporting them to the homeless shelters.

While I recognize that doesn't exactly fit your narrative .... maybe you should open your eyes and look at reality, for a change.

Forcibly relocating the people? That is what you see? Seriously? If the cop was beating the individual, and then strangled them, you would argue that the cop was applying a tourniquet to the wound to stop the head wound from bleeding. Perfectly normal and acceptable first aid technique.

Forcibly relocating the people? That is what you see? Seriously? If the cop was beating the individual, and then strangled them, you would argue that the cop was applying a tourniquet to the wound to stop the head wound from bleeding. Perfectly normal and acceptable first aid technique.

And, once again, you go off into the fantastical, flirting dangerously with downright delusion.

And, once again, you go off into the fantastical, flirting dangerously with downright delusion.

Downright delusion? That's claiming that the cops were not confiscating the blankets and other materials needed for survival. If you did that to an enemy combatant you would be guilty of a war crime. When the German Army did it to the Eastern Europeans during the war it was called a crime against humanity. You act like it's just fine, because the people should be in shelters.

Earlier, I asked a question. How can a cop phone a threat into a high school and not be prosecuted? How can a cop threaten to send anthrax to a school, threaten to use a taser on the administrator, and blow up a high school and not only avoid prosecution, but stay on the police force? If I did that they would give me life in the electric chair.

Officer appeals firing after profanity-laced traffic stop with teen

Now the thug is finally off the police force, and he's appealing that because he's a damned good cop. You can tell, he didn't actually blow up the high school like he threatened to in 2014. This time he was filmed trying to coax a teenager into swinging at him so the cop could A) beat the kid down and see that he's prosecuted for assaulting a police officer, a Felony. or B) Shoot and kill the kid on the off chance that the kid looked to be winning the fight. This thug should be behind bars, not behind a badge.

Cops are not the good guys. The best that can be said honestly about them is that they are marginally less bad than the "criminals" they arrest. But that doesn't make them good. That's like saying the Chlamydia is the best of the social diseases.

It is a rarity that a child has the nerve to go against the herd. Maybe what you say did happen. I know when I went to school, it would have resulted in punishments.

When I went to school, the slightest deviation from the social norms would get you punished.

There are two types of 'different' people in society. Those that are pathetic and therefore protected, and those that are strong and therefore attacked. Society tries to weed out strong individuals that are different, while protecting those that are weak. The weak are easy to control, and prevent no real threat to the established social order.

You guys would be hilarious .... if you weren't so pathetic.

I made an assertion, provided links to support it, and have been amused when that information is ignored. So let me ask you another question. Another question you won't answer almost certainly.

We come up with a total of the Rapes in this nation by counting the reports. Not the convictions. We come up with a total of Murders, Robberies, Assaults, Burglaries, and every other crime the same way. We use estimates to try and get an idea of how much narcotics are flowing into our society. We do count the number of Narcotics arrests, but we don't say that there has been a decrease in these crime stats because of fewer convictions.

We do that for every crime statistic except one. Police Misconduct. Only there are the reports irrelevant. Only there are the arrests irrelevant. Only with that one kind of criminal activity do we refuse to discuss the numbers of reports, or statistical information and make convictions the basis of any discussion.

Why don't we do that with other crimes? We could just refuse to prosecute Rapists and announce we had totally eliminated rape from our society since no one is ever convicted. We could rule every death a suicide, or rule the death as natural causes, some more complicated than others, and announce we have a murder rate of zero.

Now you will laugh at this, and I understand. You are not courageous enough to reconsider your beliefs. I know we need a group of firm believers who will not be swayed regardless of any information.

I supported the effort to solve the Health Care problem in this nation. I don't think my suggestion would have been where we ended up, but I use this as an example of my willingness to support President Obama. However, that support is not unqualified. That support is not a personality cult. For years I have been a vocal opponent of our actions in Syria. I've posted my opposition, in a similar way. I post what I know, and the links to news articles showing why I believe something. The reason is simple.

Blind support for a nation, or organization is always broken into two basic camps. Option one is My country is always right. This is juvenile. The argument that anyone is always right is to use your often hurtled words delusional. Option two. My country right, or wrong. That is infamous. It is indefensible. That isn't patriotism. That is criminal.

Your blind support for the police falls into one of those same two camps. With a health dose of irrational belief tossed in. I don't know if you are juvenile, or infamous, but you are certainly one of those two camps. The irrational belief? The idea that we must support the police or we will end up in anarchy.

The reason I say this is irrational is we are given two bad choices, without ever looking at the situation seriously. That irrational argument is the rub so to speak. Most supporters won't even consider a change no matter how minor because they honestly believe that minor change will result in the dreaded anarchy.

No effort is ever given to consider any reforms for the police. Any reform idea is denounced as it always has in history. In the 1950's the police told us that if they couldn't beat a confession out of people that the guilty would go free. After Miranda, we were told that if the police did that the guilty would get away with it. None of these doom and gloom scenarios have come true. But that doesn't stop the rabid defenders of the police from issuing similar doom and gloom promises if we even consider a change.

The people are rebelling. A majority of the people oppose military equipment in the hands of the police. It won't be long before some politicians use this majority belief to get themselves more power, and then restrict access to the military weapons and equipment. The people are disgusted that obviously corrupt cops aren't being convicted. For now the bare majority are pretending that the corrupt and criminal cops are the exception, but that won't hold out much longer. Then what happens?

My arguments have been backed up by links. My arguments are logical. My arguments are based in truth. Your juvenile insults have no links, no logic, and no truth. People who read this thread will see that. Those who wonder, will slide further into the distrust category. Those who had a small doubt will become less supportive. It may be a fraction of a fraction of a percentage, but those are adding up.

Forum List

Back