Backward a hundred years.

we lost 8 years of medical research when bush was in office due to his stupid blocking of funds. it was a mini peek at the hundreds of years of world wide human progress during the christian ran dark ages. I wish relgion would just be dropped once and for all and reason would take over

It wasn't because of religion, it was because the government is too involved in it.
And you think more govt control will help?
That's just playing into the progressive dogma that really wants nothing more than bigger and more govt.

LOL, you win the award for the most ignorant post in this thread so far. :clap2:

"Series of tubes" :lol:... What decade are YOU living in?

And you're obviously stupid enough to not get the reference. Congratulations LOL

Apparently you don't understand that the onus of communication is on the communicator not the communicatee so, the next time you want to giggle at yourself over some ill informed, oblique "reference" you're considering making in public remember to engage thy brain before putting thy fingers in gear, else you'll just make yourself look like a jackass again.

On second thought you appear to consistently make a conscious effort to do just that, so never mind and proceed on, after all the world needs more clowns. :lol:

"series of tubes" is a well known statement from the other retarded, elected rep of Alaska

Yes, by the Great Prophet of the one true Earth, Algore.

Gore_stfu_internet.jpg

Go ahead and try. You can't even form coherant arguments. Im not too worried.

Coherent argument for a moron who thinks that government didn't advance technology? When we have NASA? Oh, well, it is hard to do.

we lost 8 years of medical research when bush was in office due to his stupid blocking of funds. it was a mini peek at the hundreds of years of world wide human progress during the christian ran dark ages. I wish relgion would just be dropped once and for all and reason would take over

It wasn't because of religion, it was because the government is too involved in it.
And you think more govt control will help?
That's just playing into the progressive dogma that really wants nothing more than bigger and more govt.

it was religious based government bullying

And how far back are the Marxist extremists taking us?

HMMM?????????

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, you win the award for the most ignorant post in this thread so far. :clap2:

"Series of tubes" :lol:... What decade are YOU living in?

And you're obviously stupid enough to not get the reference. Congratulations LOL

Apparently you don't understand that the onus of communication is on the communicator not the communicatee so, the next time you want to giggle at yourself over some ill informed, oblique "reference" you're considering making in public remember to engage thy brain before putting thy fingers in gear, else you'll just make yourself look like a jackass again.

On second thought you appear to consistently make a conscious effort to do just that, so never mind and proceed on, after all the world needs more clowns. :lol:
You being ignorant as to who Ted Stevens is ain't my fault, stupid :lol:

So the only reason to oppose public funding embryonic stem cell research is religion? Obviously, if we oppose it because its a dead end, or because the government doesnt need to be funding it, it's all religious. That's the stupidest thing Ive ever heard.

Especially when IT WAS FUNDED!

So the only reason to oppose public funding embryonic stem cell research is religion? Obviously, if we oppose it because its a dead end, or because the government doesnt need to be funding it, it's all religious. That's the stupidest thing Ive ever heard.

partially and barely funded and the reasons people gave was religious

"series of tubes" is a well known statement from the other retarded, elected rep of Alaska

Who? Sarah Palin? I wouldn't know since I pay very little attention to what she says or does let alone take anybody that chooses to parrot her (or any other "elected rep" of anywhere) seriously.

They are not going to get it. They have been told that no research was done on stem cells under Bush and to them that means that there was no money spent.

Don't you know that the only way you can care about an issue is to throw bad money after good? If it isn't the government doing it for you, it isn't getting done or funded!

A complete lack of ability to question the information they have been given, particularly if it is from government, is a product of public education.

For decades Republicans correctly called for major overhaul of social security and Medicare.
Now Obama wanted to do it with Medicare and GOP wants "no changes" and make accusations of "death panels". I loved the tea bagger with a sign "We do not want Obama health care plan. Stay out of my Medicare" Dimbass bagger doesn't even know that his Medicare IS a friggin government health care program.
Obama health care plan sucks and I am against it but get real folks. Palin is a liar. There are no death panels.
If there was someone with a retirement plan, 401K or annuity in the private sector set up similar to social security they would arrest the principals in those businesses and send them toprison for fraud.
Social Security is nothing more than large Ponzi scheme. I have put in 13K, the max, in for decades and had to match employees portion of half that.
I plan to see none of it.

Who? Sarah Palin? I wouldn't know since I pay very little attention to what she says or does let alone take anybody that chooses to parrot her (or any other "elected rep" of anywhere) seriously.
Wrong again. Gotta be a habit.

sarah palin is the first retard. ted stevens is the other

Results 1 - 10 of about 6,590,000 for "series of tubes". (0.21 seconds)

even has a wiki page:

Series of tubes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

more funding to nsf and all the other scientific research agencies. seems like a good step forward to me.

Except NASA of course... but as long as we fund abortion and stem cell research.

lol... one program was scrapped and the overall budget was raised 6 billion. get a new talking point from fox

Republicans really want to get to moon. Just shows how much they fucked up here on Earth.

You being ignorant as to who Ted Stevens is ain't my fault, :lol:

I'm aware of who Ted Stevens is, I just could care less about him or what he says, does or thinks, but more power to you if you choose to waste your time doing so.

Remind me, which one of us was the one parroting some ignorant statement an idiotic politician made?

the facts of the case suggest that would be YOU Forrest. :lol:

lol... one program was scrapped and the overall budget was raised 6 billion. get a new talking point from fox

One program? Forget that the one program was the program that takes us into space. Why on earth should NASA want to go into space? We should be content on paying the Russians to take us up to do global warming studies. That makes so much sense.

You being ignorant as to who Ted Stevens is ain't my fault, :lol:

I'm aware of who Ted Stevens is, I just could care less about him or what he says, does or thinks, but more power to you if you choose to waste your time doing so.

Remind me, which one of us was the one parroting some ignorant statement an idiotic politician made?

the facts of the case suggest that would be YOU Forrest. :lol:

Used satirically to respond to the idiot who uses the tool, developed by the government, most likely has a cell phone and cable TV, yet says ignorant shit like government not only doesn't advance technology, but actually stands in its way.

Forum List

Back