Back in Action

A new school year begins! Oldest starting high school, youngest starting kindergarten, back to my (very) long commute.

Here we go!

Tell me about it. My wife just started a new job teaching first graders at a Christian school. Now we have to set the alarm clock for 5:30 instead of 6 AM.

Endless meetings, PDs, trainings, paperwork, physical space issues, etc. Kind of tedious, but par for the course at this time of year.

Glad to hear that administration is stressing a greater emphasis on discipline this year. Most of my fellow teachers felt things were getting a little too lax recently.

Still not one peep about "indoctrinating" or any "woke" shit.

Setting up the classroom, synchronizing various platforms, inventorying supplies, etc. And the classes look to be even bigger this year.

Setting up the classroom, synchronizing various platforms, inventorying supplies, etc. And the classes look to be even bigger this year.

What's to setup? You got 35 desks (already there), Janitor already cleans the room. Maybe you have to erase the Chalkboard?

Tell me about it. My wife just started a new job teaching first graders at a Christian school. Now we have to set the alarm clock for 5:30 instead of 6 AM.

God bless her for being willing to be a teacher.

If she's a good one, we really really need her.

Forum List

Back