Bachmann vs Obama

Bachmann vs Obama

• Total voters
Foxfyre, you have provided absolutely no evidence in this thread. Not a single shred outside of your own warped ideas of Marxism. I have posted at least 10 credible links along with arguments that you have yet to refute.

I haven't chosen to focus on you. You're the one who started the attacks by attacking my character. The sad thing is you keep talking about winners and losers as if there is such a thing on a political message board.

You don't have to focus on your opponent dear. I think it might be permanently ingrained in the genes of leftists that they are incapable of making an argument without attacking or going ad hominem on their opponent. :)

I didn't say I had posted anything on this thread to support Obama's Marxism did I? I don't think you can find a post that suggests that I did. I expressed that as my opinion that I have supported elsewhere (and still can but this isn't the thread for it.) It was one of my reasons for choosing Bachmann over Obama if it should come down to a choice between those two. Choosing between Obama or Bachmann is the topic of the thread. I chose to focus on the topic of the thread.

How did I attack your character? Please include the complete post in context. If I did I will acknowledge it because I try not to do that unless somebody is lieing about or mischaracterizing what I say or attacking me personally.

And yeah, it's the old debate coach in me. When you can't rebut what I say with anything other than an ad hominem argument, you lose. That's just the way I see it.

Last edited:
You don't have to focus on your opponent dear. I think it might be permanently ingrained in the genes of leftists that they are incapable of making an argument without attacking or going ad hominem on their opponent. :)

I didn't say I had posted anything on this thread re Obama's Marxism did I. I don't think you can find a post that suggests that I did. I expressed that as my opinion that I have supported elsewhere (and still can but this isn't the thread for it.) It was one of my reasons for choosing Bachmann over Obama if it should come down to a choice between those two. That is the topic of the thread. I chose to focus on the topic of the thread.

How did I attack your character? Please include the complete post in context. If I did I will acknowledge it because I try not to do that unless somebody is lieing about or mischaracterizing what I say or attacking me personally.

And yeah, it's the old debate coach in me. When you can't rebut what I say with anything other than an ad hominem attack, you lose. That's just the way I see it.

I like this part:

So while complaining about how "leftists" are incapable of making an argument without attacking their opponent, you go ahead and paint a broad brush by accusing all "leftists" of having the same exact mindset.

:lol: The hypocrisy is startling.

As for attacking me, you attacked my integrity here:

Just once I wish you had the integrity to represent an argument I made honestly, fairly, and accurately. I accept that you probably aren't capable of doing that, but I wish it anyway.

That's personally attacking me.

You refuse to provide any evidence for your points, all the while ignoring all the evidence I give that support my arguments. You have yet to refute one argument I've made.

The only thing you've shown in this thread is you seem to think Obama is some Marxist-Capitalist hybrid that wishes to destroy the rich in order to strengthen the poor while helping rich corporations keep down the working class and poor small businesses.

Furthermore, you have offered absolutely no evidence that making the Bush Tax Cuts permanent or that more massive deregulation would help the economy. In fact, in your call for massive deregulation, you couldn't even name one thing you'd want to see deregulated. On the other hand, I have provided evidence that shows you exactly what happens when you get the massive deregulation you want.

Foxfyre, you have provided absolutely no evidence in this thread. Not a single shred outside of your own warped ideas of Marxism. I have posted at least 10 credible links along with arguments that you have yet to refute.

I haven't chosen to focus on you. You're the one who started the attacks by attacking my character. The sad thing is you keep talking about winners and losers as if there is such a thing on a political message board.

I didn't say I had posted anything on this thread to support Obama's Marxism did I? I don't think you can find a post that suggests that I did. I expressed that as my opinion that I have supported elsewhere (and still can but this isn't the thread for it.) It was one of my reasons for choosing Bachmann over Obama if it should come down to a choice between those two. Choosing between Obama or Bachmann is the topic of the thread. I chose to focus on the topic of the thread.

And yeah, it's the old debate coach in me. When you can't rebut what I say with anything other than an ad hominem argument, you lose. That's just the way I see it.

You are the worst kind of hypocrite.
You do the very thing you are complaining about, while acting like you are Miss Rainbow and Sunshine. You attacked his integrity and the education he is receiving. You attacked his integrity over something he had no even done yet. ;)

I didn't say I had posted anything on this thread re Obama's Marxism did I. I don't think you can find a post that suggests that I did. I expressed that as my opinion that I have supported elsewhere (and still can but this isn't the thread for it.) It was one of my reasons for choosing Bachmann over Obama if it should come down to a choice between those two. That is the topic of the thread. I chose to focus on the topic of the thread.

And yeah, it's the old debate coach in me. When you can't rebut what I say with anything other than an ad hominem attack, you lose. That's just the way I see it.

I like this part:

So while complaining about how "leftists" are incapable of making an argument without attacking their opponent, you go ahead and paint a broad brush by accusing all "leftists" of having the same exact mindset.

:lol: The hypocrisy is startling.

As for attacking me, you attacked my integrity here:

Just once I wish you had the integrity to represent an argument I made honestly, fairly, and accurately. I accept that you probably aren't capable of doing that, but I wish it anyway.

That's personally attacking me.

You refuse to provide any evidence for your points, all the while ignoring all the evidence I give that support my arguments. You have yet to refute one argument I've made.

The only thing you've shown in this thread is you seem to think Obama is some Marxist-Capitalist hybrid that wishes to destroy the rich in order to strengthen the poor while helping rich corporations keep down the working class and poor small businesses.

Furthermore, you have offered absolutely no evidence that making the Bush Tax Cuts permanent or that more massive deregulation would help the economy. In fact, in your call for massive deregulation, you couldn't even name one thing you'd want to see deregulated. On the other hand, I have provided evidence that shows you exactly what happens when you get the massive deregulation you want.

It was not attacking you personally. It was strongly objecting to your mischaracterization--even flat out lieing--of what I had posted. I will not apologize for challenging the integrity of those who do not use integrity in how they characterize what their opponent says. Most especially when their opponent is me.

I have given my reasons for preferring Bachmann (or just about anybody else) over Obama. I did not and do not see this as a thread to argue for or against regulation or tax cuts or any of the other quasi straw men you bring up here. I have done so on other threads that address those subjects though. You'll find my rationale for why I believe this or that to be good or bad on all those things on the threads devoted to those subjects.

This thread is about whether if the choices are Obama or Bachmann, which do you vote for. Try focusing on that.

Yeah, because you right women are so sweet.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/178049-no-fat-chicks-19.html#post3945970

As Luissa seems determined to go out of her way to pick a fight, I shall put her back on ignore for awhile. It makes things soooooo much more pleasant.

As Luissa seems determined to go out of her way to pick a fight, I shall put her back on ignore for awhile. It makes things soooooo much more pleasant.

Do you really ignore me Fox? Because when I was on your ignore list you sure went out of you way to ruin things for me with certain people.
I really dislike people like you. At least I don't pretend to be something I am not. FYI You are not nice, and you are for sure not honest.

modbert, son. sit down.

you have to listen now.

if you are HONEST, you will agree with your elders, because you ARE young!

type that 100 times on twatter and send it to your fackbook friends.

i am a teacher, btw. i will give classes on "how to deflate disingenuous phony self-righteous brainwashed arrogant ignorant parrots-slugs".

i will see you monday 8:am GMT.

You are the worst kind of hypocrite.
You do the very thing you are complaining about, while acting like you are Miss Rainbow and Sunshine. You attacked his integrity and the education he is receiving. You attacked his integrity over something he had no even done yet. ;)

chicka-chicka-bang-bang

This thread is about whether if the choices are Obama or Bachmann, which do you vote for. Try focusing on that.

You're the one who decided to call President Obama a Capitalist Marxist and you've been digging that hole since. The key thing Foxfyre to getting yourself out of said hole is to stop digging.

Can you also name some deregulation you'd like to see? In fact, can you address any of the questions I've laid out in this thread?

modbert, son. sit down.

you have to listen now.

if you are HONEST, you will agree with your elders, because you ARE young!

type that 100 times on twatter and send it to your fackbook friends.

i am a teacher, btw. i will give classes on "how to deflate disingenuous phony self-righteous brainwashed arrogant ignorant parrots-slugs".

i will see you monday 8:am GMT.

:lol: You would probably not be surprised how many times I've either read that sentence on here or a variation of it.

Also, 8 AM? That's awfully early. :eek:

Up goes the yellow flag from the little nazi girl who thinks it's aokay to attack people personally then gets upset when there is a response in kind.

:clap2:

Do the chicken dance! :lol:

Forum List

Back