Bachmann on Gulf payments

And she says, "They shouldn't have to be fleeced and make chumps to have to pay".

WHAT THE FUCK????

Now we know why Michelle Bachmann wants to "take America back".

She wants to give America to her corporate Masters, the bitch.

Republicans need to go back to those lesbian bondage bars for some planning and rethink their position.

If she's so evil why not quote her accurately?

They shouldn’t have to be fleeced and make chumps to have to pay for perpetual unemployment and all the rest — they’ve got to be legitimate claims.

And, of course, she is 100% correct. As always.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... you can't speak truth to the children... they can't handle it.

Actually, you don't get it, because you're a simpleton. Anything and everything is an opportunity to bash Obama. You make all this noise about the Constitution - Something you clearly don't understand.

There has been no operation of law. The executive has asked BP to set up an escrow account to ensure payments, even beyond potential bankruptcy. It is voluntary at this point; But can the United States bring suit against BP on behalf of it's citizens? ABSOLUTELY, if it comes to that. It does not need to say explicitly in "The Constitution" (tear rolls down eye) by name that "If so ever in the event that an oil company called BP..."

Your grasp on law is tentative at best. Better leave it to smart people to figure this one out.

well by golly, I guess you told me.:lol:
you talk to people about how a stinking lawyer would.

Ah, finally you are starting to get it. Good for you.

This thread does prove one thing though, NO MATTER WHAT OBAMA DOES, YOU GUYS WILL BE AGAINST IT...even if you know you are looking like fools.

Especially here. Wow. He gets the victims 20 fucking billion dollars and yoiu say he is wrong!
Wow.

still thinking the Obama did all this huh. Bp had already said, THEY WOULD PAY. but you go on living in your dream world. :lol:

Yes, because it's important to point out that you're a babe in the woods on this subject. You make all this noise, but you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Fact: Obama is not, nor is he trying to, personally seize and distribute anything.

Fact: BP's cooperation is voluntary for the moment.

Fact: The United States can sue BP over the debacle if they're unable to settle out of court. There is nothing, NOTHING in the Constitution that prevents that from happening.

Grow up, you're hyper-partisan wannabe intellect is tiresome.

They JUST DID!

Yep, right after Obama met with them.

Thank you for not saying "made them." They could have laughed and walked on him, and there wouldn't be jack he could do about it.

And their stock would have literally dumped over night. Imagine the pr nightmare that would have been.

We walked out on Obama. Imagine, he asked us to pay for our mess.

(The funny part is some of you idiots would have backed them up). Amazing!

Yes, because it's important to point out that you're a babe in the woods on this subject. You make all this noise, but you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Fact: Obama is not, nor is he trying to, personally seize and distribute anything.

Fact: BP's cooperation is voluntary for the moment.

Fact: The United States can sue BP over the debacle if they're unable to settle out of court. There is nothing, NOTHING in the Constitution that prevents that from happening.

Grow up, you're hyper-partisan wannabe intellect is tiresome.

:lol:

Yep, right after Obama met with them.

Thank you for not saying "made them." They could have laughed and walked on him, and there wouldn't be jack he could do about it.

And their stock would have literally dumped over night. Imagine the pr nightmare that would have been.

They're PR is shit now. And yes, I would have applauded their telling BO no deal. Screw him.

This thread does prove one thing though, NO MATTER WHAT OBAMA DOES, YOU GUYS WILL BE AGAINST IT...even if you know you are looking like fools.

Especially here. Wow. He gets the victims 20 fucking billion dollars and yoiu say he is wrong!
Wow.

still thinking the Obama did all this huh. Bp had already said, THEY WOULD PAY. but you go on living in your dream world. :lol:

Can you link us to where BP said they would pay 20 billion dollars BEFORE Obama told them too..?

If you provide that link, not only will I apologize to you, I will fucking leave this board!

Now show us a link, or stfu. I challenge you! I AM CALLING YOU OUT! MAN UP so to speak.

Last edited:

Wow.

Can you link us to where BP said they would pay 20 billion dollars BEFORE Obama told them too..?

If you provide that link, not only will I apologize to you, I will fucking leave this board!

Now show us a link, or stfu. I challenge you!

naaaa, wouldn't want to burst your bubble.:lol:

They're PR is shit now. And yes, I would have applauded their telling BO no deal. Screw him.

So you would rather those victims end up in court like the valdez victims did. some of them died waiting for dime one.

You are that partisan where you would rather those family's not have ANY income just so you could see someone say "screw" him?

Says EVERYTHING about you, you great american you.

Now show us a link, or stfu. I challenge you!

naaaa, wouldn't want to burst your bubble.:lol:

So you ARE full of shit annd have no link to them saying they would pay 20 billion BERORE Obama told them too.

My god your full of shit.

Damn, I spanked Stephanie and exposed LuckyDan as the hack he is all in one thread. This is a great day..oh and Obama kicked some bp ass by helping those victims!

THIS IS A FANTASTIC DAY!

oh and Stephanie, still waiting for that link...lol

I don't know if they had any other choice but to agree to escrow. They would create a PR nightmare by refusing to set that money aside.

Damn, I spanked Stephanie and exposed LuckyDan as the hack he is all in one thread. This is a great day..oh and Obama kicked some bp ass by helping those victims!

THIS IS A FANTASTIC DAY!

oh and Stephanie, still waiting for that link...lol

wow, that is some life to crow about. sitting around on a Internet board kicking peoples ass.:lol:

So you would rather those victims end up in court like the valdez victims did. some of them died waiting for dime one.

You are that partisan where you would rather those family's not have ANY income just so you could see someone say "screw" him?

Like I said, many Republicans easily accept the suffering of the gulf coast families as long as it brings down Obama. The goal isn't just to ruin this president, but make it impossible for any minority candidate to ever again become president.

The things they say about Obama are so far over the top, no sane person would believe it. They just hope if they throw enough mud, something will stick.

In the mean time, Obama got 20 billion with no cap, 100 million for rig workers and an apology. A Republican President would have paid for the broken rig apologizing for the water being too deep.

Wow.

Now show us a link, or stfu. I challenge you! I AM CALLING YOU OUT! MAN UP so to speak.

God I'd love to find a link, but I don't think they're stupid enough to have pulled the $20 billion figure out of the air. They've said from the start they would pay all legit claims. Why would they have said "up to $20 Billion"? Or up to any ceiling?

Like I said, many Republicans easily accept the suffering of the gulf coast families as long as it brings down Obama. The goal isn't just to ruin this president, but make it impossible for any minority candidate to ever again become president.

The things they say about Obama are so far over the top, no sane person would believe it. They just hope if they throw enough mud, something will stick.

In the mean time, Obama got 20 billion with no cap, 100 million for rig workers and an apology. A Republican President would have paid for the broken rig apologizing for the water being too deep.

oh brother. blaa blaa blaa

PS: Oh. And Screw Obama. He's grandstanding trying to look like a badass. Seems to be working on you, anwyay.

When did I say the families and businesses shouldn't be compensated? You are aware BP is paying claims, right?

PS: Oh. And screw Obama. He's grandstanding, trying to look like a badass. Seems to be working on you, anyway.

Last edited:

Now that is just 2 cute 4 wordz!

They JUST DID!

and if they didn't put the money into an escrow, they might have ended up filing for bankruptcy to protect themselves from the penalties that they're going to have to pay PER GALLON that their incompetence allowed into the gulf.

I don't know. Maybe. I saw this, from June 10:

Wall Street analysts continue to believe that BP can pay for its mess in the Gulf, although their confidence level has been dinged by the company's inability to stem the spill _ and the political fallout.
Shares of BP PLC rose more than 10 percent Thursday, recouping some of the previous day's steep losses. But at $32.20, the shares are still trading at levels last seen 14 years ago.

Spurred by pressure in the U.S. to fully compensate economic victims of the Gulf spill _ and by Wednesday's nearly 16 percent stock plunge _ BP officials early Thursday reiterated that the company has enough cash to cover the costs of the Gulf spill. Analysts agree, saying that BP will have around $5 billion this year to pay damages and clean-up costs once dividends and capital expenditures are covered.

Analysts still feel BP can cover Gulf costs - wtop.com

Forum List

Back