Bachmann on Gulf payments

I believe what Bachman was saying is WHERE does the OBAMA have the Authority to demand money from a company to do with as he see fit. and she isn't the only saying that.

Obama is reminding me more and more of Hugo Chavez.

That's just IT...He has NO such authority under the Constitution.

where the hell is the rest of the Congresscritters standing up asking this question?

They are of the same mind. They too are ignoring the basis of LAW in the Republic...why should they make waves now lest they indict themselves?

I believe what Bachman was saying is WHERE does the OBAMA have the Authority to demand money from a company to do with as he see fit. and she isn't the only saying that.

Then I guess your pals at BP should have fought it. :lol:

what a sheep you are. your "pals". how stupid.

You might want to read the Oil Pollution act of 1990.

70% of Americans think the president hasn't been tough enough on BP.

Can we get 70% of the Republicans running for office this year to defend BP and complain about the president being TOO TOUGH on them?

Is that the position you conservatives want your candidates to take?

Be honest. Or be cowardly and don't answer the question...

This whole deal stinks to high heaven. This money will be used so the Obama can buy votes with it. and you can bet it won't go to anyone who he sees as a threat to him.

Last edited:
Do you believe that all of this money will go directly to victims and none of it will go to government officials? I ask this as someone who holds Bachmann to the same level as Pelosi...

Whats your alternative to getting a 20 billion dollar account together? SEriously, what?

I hate when people throw out shit like this and are never called on it.

I am calling you out, should obama have not done anything about making sure those people got the money they deserve?

Do you believe that all of this money will go directly to victims and none of it will go to government officials? I ask this as someone who holds Bachmann to the same level as Pelosi...

It is said it would be handled by an outside panel, and I don't think the fisherman give a shit.
If Obama said the sky was blue, Bachmann would call him a communist, and say it was green.

Stop, your going to ruin this thread!

Whats your alternative to getting a 20 billion dollar account together? SEriously, what?

I am calling you out, should obama have not done anything about making sure those people got the money they deserve?

That is what we have COURTS for. the Obama has no right to take this money to distribute as he see fit.

Bachmann on BP? AWTF bro.................NOBODY CARES!!!

These people............either they are simply beyond gone in having any clue about the current political dynamic OR are fully aware and are trying to distract people with irrelevant nonsense.

The only current story on the BP thing is that last nights speech was a fcukkiing disaster!!! I could hardly believe my ears today listening to liberal stalwarts slamming Obama's leadership..........Kirsten Powers and Chris Matthews to name just two. Who'd ever think somebody could be percieved to be more of a fcukk up than Bush on Katrina!!?????????????

Oh ps..........I laughed my balls off when I took a gandor on over to DRUDGE this am..............

RASMUSSEN POLL...

Obama Approval Falls to New Low: 42%
Obama Approval Index: -20
Strongly Approve 24%
Strongly Disapprove 44%
Total Approval 42%

You quoted Rassmussen and said the word Drudge. OMFG thats funny. Thanks for that chuckle, I had a bad day. :lol:

Can we get 70% of the Republicans running for office this year to defend BP and complain about the president being TOO TOUGH on them?

there you are with that 70% bullshit again, yet don't supply any facts or links to back this up.

the OBAMA is not a fucking dictator. or maybe he is.

That is what we have COURTS for. the Obama has no right to take this money to distribute as he see fit.

That is the beauty of being president in this case. He doesn't have to wait months and months for the courts to decide. HE decided to make the money right for the people. That is the difference between our party and yours. Because YOU say the courts are to decide, they should? Well, you are wrong again.

We care about people, not corporations. Republicans who think corporations are more important than people make me sick. Remember the mine thing? Same deal, business over safety. Fuck that.

You do realized you are saying he was wrong to get those people money! Wow.

What a fucking hack.

That's so beautifully typical of leftist thinking: Somebody' got to pay. Screw solutions - where's my money! As if getting medieval on BP's ass is gonna stop the flow, contain the damage and get people working.

That is the beauty of being president in this case. He doesn't have to wait months and months for the courts to decide. HE decided to make the money right for the people. That is the difference between our party and yours. Because YOU say the courts are to decide, they should? Well, you are wrong again.

We care about people, not corporations. Republicans who think corporations are more important than people make me sick. Remember the mine thing? Same deal, business over safety. Fuck that.

What a fucking hack.

you stupid idiot. Obama is a PRESIDENT not a DICTATOR. he has to follow the LAW OF LAND the same as the rest of us. and he swore to UPHOLD and DEFEND the CONSTITUTION OF THESE UNITED STATES.
though it seems you lefties love the fact you would have a dictator to run you puny lives.

Last edited:
That's so beautifully typical of leftist thinking: Somebody' got to pay. Screw solutions - where's my money! As if getting medieval on BP's ass is gonna stop the flow, contain the damage and get people working.

i'm not understanding what you're trying to say. the damage is being dealt with to the extent they have the ability to deal with it. that horse seems to have left the barn.

and the people who have been affected need to know they can afford to survive.

what else is there but money to do that?

What a fucking hack.

you stupid idiot. Obama is a PRESIDENT not a DICTATOR. he has to follow the LAW OF LAND the same as the rest of us. and he swore to UPHOLD and DEFEND the CONSTITUTION OF THESE UNITED STATES.
though it seems you lefties love the fact you would have a dictator to run you puny lives.

Can you link us to where it is illegal for him to demand these guys pay for what they destroyed?

Are you fucking serious with this? I thought you were joking at first, but you cant be this dumb.

Drill baby drill...no more regulations....smaller governments (until something like this happens) and of course, dont pay those people anything. Let them try to go to court against bp.

Republicans, did I forget anything?

Idiots.

What a fucking hack.

Can you link us to where it is illegal for him to demand these guys pay for what they destroyed?

Are you fucking serious with this? I thought you were joking at first, but you cant be this dumb.

What the fuck don't YOU GET, he has no AUTORITY to demand money from a company to distribute as HE SEE FIT.

What the fuck don't YOU GET, he has no AUTORITY to demand money from a company to distribute as HE SEE FIT.

Well, I admit, he doesn't have the" AUTORITY"..but apparently he has the authority to do it, because he just did. If he didn't, he wouldn't have even tried. (He obviously has a higher degree than you do).
Because YOU say he cant, he doesn't? LOL BP will sue! Oh wait, they said yes sir, we were wrong and will set up that account and pay those people!

You look like a fool, again.

:lol:

Do you have any proof he doesnt have the authority or just your dumb word for it? I am pretty damn sure if this is illegal, it will be shown SOMEWHERE....and not just your dumb fucking word for it.

Link please. If not, stfu. You look like a fool.

Forum List

Back