Bachmann on Gulf payments

Can you link us to where it is illegal for him to demand these guys pay for what they destroyed?

Are you fucking serious with this? I thought you were joking at first, but you cant be this dumb.

What the fuck don't YOU GET, he has no AUTORITY to demand money from a company to distribute as HE SEE FIT.

Do you have any proof he doesnt have the authority or just your dumb word for it? I am pretty damn sure if this is illegal, it will be shown SOMEWHERE....and not just your dumb fucking word for it.

Link please. If not, stfu. You look like a fool.

That's original. "I don't know the facts. Shut up. You're a fool."

Fun fact: did you know that tobacco companies are required by some states to have escrow accounts for anti-tobacco education as well health costs linked to tobacco use as the result of litigation?

This stuff isn't new. Get a brane, morans.

The last time the courts took care of money with the exxon valdez victims, a lot of them died before getting anything and the courts eventually LOWERED the amount they were going to pay out.

Obama kicked ass getting this 20 billion dollars for these victims. You know it, and you hate it. By the way haters, BP said yes, they will pay this, so when you say its wrong, BP disagrees with you.

lol

Oh and neener neener, Obama kicked ass with this one! He did better than the president who was in charge during the exxon valdez disaster.

What the fuck don't YOU GET, he has no AUTORITY to demand money from a company to distribute as HE SEE FIT.

Do you have any proof he doesnt have the authority or just your dumb word for it? I am pretty damn sure if this is illegal, it will be shown SOMEWHERE....and not just your dumb fucking word for it.

I do know the facts. He told them they will pay, and not pay dividends to their stock holders and they said ok, they would pay.

What is confusing about this?

70% of Americans think the president hasn't been tough enough on BP.

Can we get 70% of the Republicans running for office this year to defend BP and complain about the president being TOO TOUGH on them?

Is that the position you conservatives want your candidates to take?

Be honest. Or be cowardly and don't answer the question...

That's so beautifully typical of leftist thinking: Somebody' got to pay. Screw solutions - where's my money! As if getting medieval on BP's ass is gonna stop the flow, contain the damage and get people working.

Ok and maybe 'getting medieval' on Al Qaeda in Afghanistan didn't rebuild the towers and bring all those people back to life...

...if I prayed I would pray that people like you are just being ridiculously idiotic as a bit to annoy people,

because the thought that you are geniunely this repugnant is really depressing.

The last time the courts took care of money with the exxon valdez victims, a lot of them died before getting anything and the courts eventually LOWERED the amount they were going to pay out.

Obama kicked ass getting this 20 billion dollars for these victims. You know it, and you hate it. By the way haters, BP said yes, they will pay this, so when you say its wrong, BP disagrees with you.

lol

Oh and neener neener, Obama kicked ass with this one! He did better than the president who was in charge during the exxon valdez disaster.

OMG, you are a Obama tool and fool. Constitution be damned with you sheep.

lol

BP said from the start they would pay. BO has accomplished nothing.

You know for a fact that the 20 billion put up by BP has an 80% overhead slippage?

Post your evidence for that.

lol

I have to believe you know the difference between saying you'll pay, and actually paying.

No, on second thought, I don't have any real reason to believe you know that.

lol

EXACTLY, but the Obama sheep are too stupid to realize that.:lol:

You know for a fact that the 20 billion put up by BP has an 80% overhead slippage?

Post your evidence for that.

I think you clicked quote on the wrong post. I know you're excited right now.

Take a deep breath...relax...and try again.

lol

I have to believe you know the difference between saying you'll pay, and actually paying.

No, on second thought, I don't have any real reason to believe you know that.

They JUST DID!

you stupid idiot. Obama is a PRESIDENT not a DICTATOR. he has to follow the LAW OF LAND the same as the rest of us. and he swore to UPHOLD and DEFEND the CONSTITUTION OF THESE UNITED STATES.
though it seems you lefties love the fact you would have a dictator to run you puny lives.

Can you link us to where it is illegal for him to demand these guys pay for what they destroyed?

Are you fucking serious with this? I thought you were joking at first, but you cant be this dumb.

Actually, you don't get it, because you're a simpleton. Anything and everything is an opportunity to bash Obama. You make all this noise about the Constitution - Something you clearly don't understand.

There has been no operation of law. The executive has asked BP to set up an escrow account to ensure payments, even beyond potential bankruptcy. It is voluntary at this point; But can the United States bring suit against BP on behalf of it's citizens? ABSOLUTELY, if it comes to that. It does not need to say explicitly in "The Constitution" (tear rolls down eye) by name that "If so ever in the event that an oil company called BP..."

Your grasp on law is tentative at best. Better leave it to smart people to figure this one out.

Last edited:

Actually, you don't get it, because you're a simpleton. Anything and everything is an opportunity to bash Obama. You make all this noise about the Constitution - Something you clearly don't understand.

There has been no operation of law. The executive has asked BP to set up an escrow account to ensure payments, even beyond potential bankruptcy. It is voluntary at this point; But can the United States bring suit against BP on behalf of it's citizens? ABSOLUTELY, if it comes to that. It does not need to say explicitly in "The Constitution" (tear rolls down eye) by name that "If so ever in the event that an oil company called BP..."

Your grasp on law is tentative at best. Better leave it to smart people to figure this one out.

well by golly, I guess you told me.:lol:
you talk to people about how a stinking lawyer would.

Last edited:
you stupid idiot. Obama is a PRESIDENT not a DICTATOR. he has to follow the LAW OF LAND the same as the rest of us. and he swore to UPHOLD and DEFEND the CONSTITUTION OF THESE UNITED STATES.
though it seems you lefties love the fact you would have a dictator to run you puny lives.

As he see fit? Do he be demandin' the money that not be his job that he supposed to be doin'?

well by golly, I guess you told me.:lol:
you talk to people about how a stinking lawyer would.

Ah, finally you are starting to get it. Good for you.

This thread does prove one thing though, NO MATTER WHAT OBAMA DOES, YOU GUYS WILL BE AGAINST IT...even if you know you are looking like fools.

Especially here. Wow. He gets the victims 20 fucking billion dollars and yoiu say he is wrong!

Wow.

70% of Americans think the president hasn't been tough enough on BP.

Can we get 70% of the Republicans running for office this year to defend BP and complain about the president being TOO TOUGH on them?

Is that the position you conservatives want your candidates to take?

Be honest. Or be cowardly and don't answer the question...

there you are with that 70% bullshit again, yet don't supply any facts or links to back this up.

the OBAMA is not a fucking dictator. or maybe he is.

Go read the polls.

I want to know how many of you want Republicans to run on this 'DEFEND BP!!!!' theme.

or do you want them to ignore you nutcases who ARE defending BP?

which is it, dimmie?

Forum List

Back