Bachmann, COMPLETELY unhinged

I hope she gets the nom. Either her or Palin, and Obama is guaranteed another term. Because those two women are nuckin futz.

Then I may have some good news for you, BDBoop.

There seems to be a go-ahead on increasing the debt limit by Trillions with nothing more than an empty promise to do anything about spending until someday later down the line.

And, since a deal like this only proves the Tea Party’s work is nowhere near being done, you can expect to see them get a lot more mobilized behind candidates like Bachmann in the upcoming primaries.

So I think your chances of getting what you wish for may have greatly improved.

I hope she gets the nom. Either her or Palin, and Obama is guaranteed another term. Because those two women are nuckin futz.

There seems to be a go-ahead on increasing the debt limit by Trillions with nothing more than an empty promise to do anything about spending until someday later down the line.

And, since a deal like this only proves the Tea Party’s work is nowhere near being done, you can expect to see them get a lot more mobilized behind candidates like Bachmann in the upcoming primaries.

Otherwise stated, there are deep fractures developing in that intellectually bankrupt party of yours.

And your belief is that this will be good for the teatard agenda?

Otherwise stated, there are deep fractures developing in that intellectually bankrupt party of yours.

I hate to clue you in but I am a registered democrat.

Is that the “intellectually bankrupt party” you meant?

I assume you meant the other one.

I hate to clue you in but I am a registered democrat.

Is that the “intellectually bankrupt party” you meant?

I assume you meant the other one.

Correct. A moment after I clicked submit I realized that you hadn't really identified any affiliations. So my bad.

The problem is, Obama is such damaged goods right now, no matter what economic philosophy you hold, either of these women could beat him.

The guy is down to a 40% approval rating. Unemployment is at 9.2% and climbing. Gasoline is at $4.00 a gallon. How does he go back in front of the American people and justify another term?

It doesn't matter who gets the nom., all Obama has to do is run on his achievements with the economy, jobs, foreclosures, home values, unemployment, and the seven wars he's raging. He's a shoe-in.

Sarcasm off.

It doesn't matter who gets the nom., all Obama has to do is run on his achievements with the economy, jobs, foreclosures, home values, unemployment, and the seven wars he's raging. He's a shoe-in.

Sarcasm off.

Yup.

I predict a landslide.

Dear unhinged noob;

We have enough unhinged Palin & Bachmann obsessed moonbats around here to fill up the local nut ward....Your freak-out ain't anything we don't see on a daily basis.

Now take your Thorazine and do as the nice man in the white coat tells you.

29nh64w.gif

Obama, Schumer, the media AND all those on the left on this board blamed the tea party for the issues of coming to a deal regarding the debt ceirling and the possible default by the US.

You know...that small group of insignificant astrotruf over zealous unorganized illiterate unintelligent racists.

So now the left is nervous...becuase they found out the tea party is stronger than they are....

So that weak, insiginificant overzealous left will go out of their way to knowck anyone who is affiliated with the tea party.

It is from a positoon of fear.

She tweets "Shame on Pres Obama for casting American people aside as collateral damage, as he continues playing politics with the nat'l debt crisis."

WTF?! Her Tea Party is STILL pushing him to cut more, and she's right there in the fray, saying the cuts aren't deep enough, and she slogs this at him? BITCH!

Oh boy, a Michelle Bachman is crazy thread!

YAY!!!!!!

She tweets "Shame on Pres Obama for casting American people aside as collateral damage, as he continues playing politics with the nat'l debt crisis."

WTF?! Her Tea Party is STILL pushing him to cut more, and she's right there in the fray, saying the cuts aren't deep enough, and she slogs this at him? BITCH!

BUHAHA :tongue: Good find :)

Dear Clueless Mod;

You have no idea who I am, so how can you say what someone like me deserves?

Don't take this the wrong way, but you leftist, mindless, 0bamunist dumbfucks are a dime a dozen around here...

No offense...

no shit. And they are so Predictable?
everyone to them is..
Insane
extremist
crazy
loons
teabaggers
etc etc etc
they really are a bunch of BORES. yawn

The world is going to hell in a handbasket. Syria is in complete revolt, Libya is being bombed by (US) NATO bombers. The debt ceiling is in crisis and lefties are concerned about Michelle Bachmann? Hatred makes even betty boop crazy.

She's a Representative..and her vote affects legislation and policy for the whole nation.

It's nuts NOT to be concerned about such a radical and delusional person in Congress.

BUHAHA :tongue: Good find :)

These pitiful cuts are a drop in a very large bucket. The projected spending far exceed any of these cuts. That bucket grows bigger and bigger every day.

Thats if any of them are actually made.

I won't hold my breath.

The world is going to hell in a handbasket. Syria is in complete revolt, Libya is being bombed by (US) NATO bombers. The debt ceiling is in crisis and lefties are concerned about Michelle Bachmann? Hatred makes even betty boop crazy.

She's a Representative..and her vote affects legislation and policy for the whole nation.

It's nuts NOT to be concerned about such a radical and delusional person in Congress.
It's even more nuts to have one in the Senate, then elect him President. :eusa_whistle:

The problem is, Obama is such damaged goods right now, no matter what economic philosophy you hold, either of these women could beat him.

The guy is down to a 40% approval rating. Unemployment is at 9.2% and climbing. Gasoline is at $4.00 a gallon. How does he go back in front of the American people and justify another term?

We have to "invest" (more taxes) in America.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Tmi_fpUHs]‪Obama Supports High Gas Prices If They're Gradually Hiked‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yFsaxw6L8]‪Obama on high gas prices‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

lol, why should that bother you on the left.
You don't mind that you have such a "radical and delusional" President.

It's was nuts NOT to be concerned about such a radical and delusional person in the Senate. so you solved that problem by nominating him to be President.

Forum List

Back