Bachmann, COMPLETELY unhinged

More Bachman WTFisms:

And like millions of other home purchasers, Bachmann took out a home loan in 2008 that offered lower costs to the borrower through one of the federally subsidized programs, according to mortgage experts who reviewed her loan documents.

Just a few weeks before Bachmann called for dismantling the programs during a House Financial Services Committee hearing, she and her husband signed for a $417,000 home loan to help finance their move to a 5,200-square-foot golf-course home, public records show. Experts who examined the loan documents for The Washington Post say that they are confident the loan was backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.

Bachmann benefited from federal home loan program - The Washington Post

This makes no sense because she said she didnt receive any benefits....:eusa_whistle:

Of course she didn't.

"Do as I say.........."

Bachmann Has Cold Shoulder for Tough Questions | News | The Advocate

I think there is a correlation. She won't get the nomination. There was a time I thought she might, but she doesn't have any big girl panties.

So far, Bachmann has said nothing about the problem, although she wasn't shy about opposing anti-bullying measures proposed in her state in 2006.

A photojournalist with WQAD in Iowa said his station has evidently been cut off from Bachmann in retribution for an anchor just asking about whether reparative therapy is offered by her clinics.

"I'm here today to talk about job creation," Bachmann told the anchor during an on-air interview when the story first broke. "We're very proud of the business that we have created."

As Bachmann dodged the question, behind the scenes WQAD says her representatives were threatening to end the interview if the anchor asked follow-up questions. Six minutes into the interview, raw video posted by the station appears to show the feed being cut off.

that's because you're not very bright.

Forum List

Back