Bachmann, COMPLETELY unhinged

The world is going to hell in a handbasket. Syria is in complete revolt, Libya is being bombed by (US) NATO bombers. The debt ceiling is in crisis and lefties are concerned about Michelle Bachmann? Hatred makes even betty boop crazy.

She's a Representative..and her vote affects legislation and policy for the whole nation.

It's nuts NOT to be concerned about such a radical and delusional person in Congress.

It's was nuts NOT to be concerned about such a radical and delusional person in the Senate. so you solved that problem by nominating him to be President.

:eusa_shhh:
He is one of them, so of course THEY don't mind..:lol:

The world is going to hell in a handbasket. Syria is in complete revolt, Libya is being bombed by (US) NATO bombers. The debt ceiling is in crisis and lefties are concerned about Michelle Bachmann? Hatred makes even betty boop crazy.

She's a Representative..and her vote affects legislation and policy for the whole nation.

It's nuts NOT to be concerned about such a radical and delusional person in Congress.
It's even more nuts to have one in the Senate, then elect him President. :eusa_whistle:

^^ Official Pwnage...:clap2:

lol, why should that bother you on the left.
You don't mind that you have such a "radical and delusional" President.

I'll name Bachmann's delusion rants and positions..if you go with the President's. Show where he's implemented these radical ideas too.

Go:

Dear Clueless Mod;

You have no idea who I am, so how can you say what someone like me deserves?

You have no idea who Michele Bachman is.
The only thing you do know are the same old Liberal talking points.
Keep parroting those if it makes you feel good.
To the rest of us, you come across as a blathering idiot.

I'll name Bachmann's delusion rants and positions..if you go with the President's. Show where he's implemented these radical ideas too.

Go:

Show me where Bachman has implemented hers.

You want to have a fair comparison...compare ideologies....

But to ASSUME Backhmann will implement hers even though Obama has not implemented his....well...lets just say...that is disingenuous on your part.

Go:

But to ASSUME Backhmann will implement hers even though Obama has not implemented his....well...lets just say...that is disingenuous on your part.

It won't be fair. It's not even worth trying. Eventually you'll get to Jeremiah Wright and he'll defend that sack of shit.

Go:

It won't be fair. It's not even worth trying. Eventually you'll get to Jeremiah Wright and he'll defend that sack of shit.

Yes...they will give "valid" excuses for Wright...for Ayers....for "spread the wealth" ...for Rezko....for Acorn.....for "the police acted stupidly.....for "pediatricians take ouyt tonsils for profit.....for his appointing an admitted communist as the green czar...

They will then say we are paranoid...

And then they will say that Bachmann wants to kill off blacks and mexicans.

Go:

Her legislative initiatives include:

TAKING THE HILL: Your online resource for legislative initiatives impacting the automotive service industry

About This Legislation:

SUMMARY:

Amends the Clean Air Act to prohibit the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency from promulgating any regulation concerning, taking action relating to, or taking into consideration the emission of a greenhouse gas to address climate change, and for other purposes.

TAKING THE HILL: Your online resource for legislative initiatives impacting the automotive service industry
About This Legislation:

SUMMARY:

Regulations From the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act of 2011 - Rewrites provisions regarding congressional review of agency rulemaking to require congressional approval of major rules of the executive branch before they may take effect (currently, major rules take effect unless Congress passes and the President signs a joint resolution disapproving them).

Defines "major rule" as any rule, including an interim final rule, that has resulted in or is likely to result in:

(1) an annual effect on the economy of $100 million or more;

(2) a major increase in costs or prices; or

(3) significant adverse effects on competition, employment, investment, productivity, innovation, or U.S. competitiveness.

Provides that if a joint resolution of approval of a major rule is not enacted by the end of 70 session days or legislative days after the agency proposing the rule submits its report on such rule to Congress, the rule shall be deemed not to be approved and shall not take effect.

Permits a major rule to take effect for 90 calendar days without such approval if the President determines such rule is necessary because of an imminent threat to health or safety or other emergency, for the enforcement of criminal laws, for national security, or to implement an international trade agreement.

Sets forth House and Senate procedures for joint resolutions approving major rules and disapproving non-major rules.

It's really hard to find anything that Bachmann has really done in terms of getting anything actually passed..unless you want to include pork..that directly benefitted her and her family.

But those two bills are pretty radical.

Go:

What makes Wright a "sack of shit".

And what makes these two oafs, not?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]‪Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Jerry Falwell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pat Robertson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before you dismiss this..Robertson and Falwell both had the ear of President Bush. President Bush hired lawyers from Robertson's Regents College. And although Bush was critical of this statement..he didn't separate himself from either man.

I hope she gets the nom. Either her or Palin, and Obama is guaranteed another term. Because those two women are nuckin futz.

The problem is, Obama is such damaged goods right now, no matter what economic philosophy you hold, either of these women could beat him.

The guy is down to a 40% approval rating. Unemployment is at 9.2% and climbing. Gasoline is at $4.00 a gallon. How does he go back in front of the American people and justify another term?

We have to "invest" (more taxes) in America.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Tmi_fpUHs]‪Obama Supports High Gas Prices If They're Gradually Hiked‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yFsaxw6L8]‪Obama on high gas prices‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mZ39Zet97Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪"O" the Debt Ceiling‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8glbYVk3WSo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Obama: "The LAST THING We Want to Do Is Raise Taxes During a Recession"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsrFa9jrpv8&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Child's Pay 2‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNSZ62xiD4M&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Obama Promises Skyrocketing Energy Costs‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi4onAQBWQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪SHOCK Audio Unearthed OBAMA TELLS SAN FRANCISCO HE WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

And Bachmman is radical? LOL

What makes Wright a "sack of shit".

And what makes these two oafs, not?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]‪Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Jerry Falwell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pat Robertson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before you dismiss this..Robertson and Falwell both had the ear of President Bush. President Bush hired lawyers from Robertson's Regents College. And although Bush was critical of this statement..he didn't separate himself from either man.

Robertson, Falwell, and Wright are all sacks of shit. I'm glad Falwell is dead. Oh and Bush is one of the worst Presidents in history.

Go:

Her legislative initiatives include:

About This Legislation:

SUMMARY:

Amends the Clean Air Act to prohibit the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency from promulgating any regulation concerning, taking action relating to, or taking into consideration the emission of a greenhouse gas to address climate change, and for other purposes.

About This Legislation:

SUMMARY:

Regulations From the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act of 2011 - Rewrites provisions regarding congressional review of agency rulemaking to require congressional approval of major rules of the executive branch before they may take effect (currently, major rules take effect unless Congress passes and the President signs a joint resolution disapproving them).

Defines "major rule" as any rule, including an interim final rule, that has resulted in or is likely to result in:

(1) an annual effect on the economy of $100 million or more;

(2) a major increase in costs or prices; or

(3) significant adverse effects on competition, employment, investment, productivity, innovation, or U.S. competitiveness.

Provides that if a joint resolution of approval of a major rule is not enacted by the end of 70 session days or legislative days after the agency proposing the rule submits its report on such rule to Congress, the rule shall be deemed not to be approved and shall not take effect.

Permits a major rule to take effect for 90 calendar days without such approval if the President determines such rule is necessary because of an imminent threat to health or safety or other emergency, for the enforcement of criminal laws, for national security, or to implement an international trade agreement.

Sets forth House and Senate procedures for joint resolutions approving major rules and disapproving non-major rules.

It's really hard to find anything that Bachmann has really done in terms of getting anything actually passed..unless you want to include pork..that directly benefitted her and her family.

But those two bills are pretty radical.

LMFAO...you see those two provisions as radical?

Yet you saw nothing radical with Obama appointing a man that admitted in his adult life to be ca communist?

You saw nothing wrong with a senior member of his staff saying that she admired Mao.

But limiting the power of NON ELECTED officials as it pertains to major decisions that affect the the people? That is radical to you.

OK.

Pelosi to Bachmann: Address the Teen Suicides in Your District | News | The Advocate

But Bachmann has yet to speak out on the suicides within the state's sixth congressional district and appears to have opposed antibullying legislative efforts in the past.

Pelosi told The Advocate of Bachmann’s silence on the issue, “I would think that if she wanted to be the president of the United States, she would understand that this is a larger issue than whether someone is gay or not, but as to whether someone is harassed and bullied to the point of seeing no way out.”

“Obviously, it’s an issue bigger than Michele Bachmann’s district, so maybe we should all be speaking out about it and not just leaving it to her,” Pelosi added.

Bachmann Has Cold Shoulder for Tough Questions | News | The Advocate

I think there is a correlation. She won't get the nomination. There was a time I thought she might, but she doesn't have any big girl panties.

So far, Bachmann has said nothing about the problem, although she wasn't shy about opposing anti-bullying measures proposed in her state in 2006.

A photojournalist with WQAD in Iowa said his station has evidently been cut off from Bachmann in retribution for an anchor just asking about whether reparative therapy is offered by her clinics.

"I'm here today to talk about job creation," Bachmann told the anchor during an on-air interview when the story first broke. "We're very proud of the business that we have created."

As Bachmann dodged the question, behind the scenes WQAD says her representatives were threatening to end the interview if the anchor asked follow-up questions. Six minutes into the interview, raw video posted by the station appears to show the feed being cut off.

When was the last time she actually spent some time in her district? Does she even have an office there and if so, why?

More Bachman WTFisms:

And like millions of other home purchasers, Bachmann took out a home loan in 2008 that offered lower costs to the borrower through one of the federally subsidized programs, according to mortgage experts who reviewed her loan documents.

Just a few weeks before Bachmann called for dismantling the programs during a House Financial Services Committee hearing, she and her husband signed for a $417,000 home loan to help finance their move to a 5,200-square-foot golf-course home, public records show. Experts who examined the loan documents for The Washington Post say that they are confident the loan was backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.

Bachmann benefited from federal home loan program - The Washington Post

Bachmann Has Cold Shoulder for Tough Questions | News | The Advocate

I think there is a correlation. She won't get the nomination. There was a time I thought she might, but she doesn't have any big girl panties.

So far, Bachmann has said nothing about the problem, although she wasn't shy about opposing anti-bullying measures proposed in her state in 2006.

A photojournalist with WQAD in Iowa said his station has evidently been cut off from Bachmann in retribution for an anchor just asking about whether reparative therapy is offered by her clinics.

"I'm here today to talk about job creation," Bachmann told the anchor during an on-air interview when the story first broke. "We're very proud of the business that we have created."

As Bachmann dodged the question, behind the scenes WQAD says her representatives were threatening to end the interview if the anchor asked follow-up questions. Six minutes into the interview, raw video posted by the station appears to show the feed being cut off.

When was the last time she actually spent some time in her district? Does she even have an office there and if so, why?

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann. Proudly Serving the 6th District of Minnesota

Says she has three offices, but that means nothing as far as if she inhabits them? I do not know.

I believe her district has a lower teen suicide rate than the average.
The evidence is overwhelming she is a kook. Why bring in this non issue stuff?
Focus on how stupid she is and she sinks herself.

More Bachman WTFisms:

And like millions of other home purchasers, Bachmann took out a home loan in 2008 that offered lower costs to the borrower through one of the federally subsidized programs, according to mortgage experts who reviewed her loan documents.

Just a few weeks before Bachmann called for dismantling the programs during a House Financial Services Committee hearing, she and her husband signed for a $417,000 home loan to help finance their move to a 5,200-square-foot golf-course home, public records show. Experts who examined the loan documents for The Washington Post say that they are confident the loan was backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.

Bachmann benefited from federal home loan program - The Washington Post

This makes no sense because she said she didnt receive any benefits....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back