Bachmann, COMPLETELY unhinged

You have teh gay. I have teh straight. I also am intelligent enough to know there's nothing wrong with being gay. Not bad, not worse - different. Why do gays make you so nervous?

Methinks BDBoop doesnt understand the internet use of the term "fag" I suggest you watch the south park episode on the subject for further information.

129207375031803686.jpg

She tweets "Shame on Pres Obama for casting American people aside as collateral damage, as he continues playing politics with the nat'l debt crisis."

WTF?! Her Tea Party is STILL pushing him to cut more, and she's right there in the fray, saying the cuts aren't deep enough, and she slogs this at him? BITCH!

She tweets "Shame on Pres Obama for casting American people aside as collateral damage, as he continues playing politics with the nat'l debt crisis."

WTF?! Her Tea Party is STILL pushing him to cut more, and she's right there in the fray, saying the cuts aren't deep enough, and she slogs this at him? BITCH!

OMG... The irony... :lmao:

Please... No more. Too much irony. Overload imminent.

Cut more?

There are no cuts.

As with all the TPM, she’s part of he problem, not the solution.

The world is going to hell in a handbasket. Syria is in complete revolt, Libya is being bombed by (US) NATO bombers. The debt ceiling is in crisis and lefties are concerned about Michelle Bachmann? Hatred makes even betty boop crazy.

I hope she gets the nom. Either her or Palin, and Obama is guaranteed another term. Because those two women are nuckin futz.

people like you deserve to have Palin or Bachmann win the whole thing.

Dear Clueless Mod;

You have no idea who I am, so how can you say what someone like me deserves?

I'm far from clueless and anyone who hopes one of those idiots gets that close to the White House deserves to have one of them win it.

Well actually, you're quite clueless if you'd like to punish an entire nation just to teach me a lesson. That can't be healthy.

No. If the entire nation consisted of dumb fucks like you, it would deserve Palin or Bachmann. Thank Christ it doesn't.

Sorry. I can't actually go to a place where I think you have a clue about my intelligence level. So you can just keep on mouth foaming, and I'll just keep enjoying the forum.

Have a lovely. :)

Sorry. I can't actually go to a place where I think you have a clue about my intelligence level. So you can just keep on mouth foaming, and I'll just keep enjoying the forum.

Have a lovely. :)

Your Ossiah got steamrolled over the past two weeks. Start dealing with it the way the rest of the Left has instead of praying for a Palin/Bachmann nomination.

Dear Clueless Mod;

You have no idea who I am, so how can you say what someone like me deserves?

Because you can't spit out anything more than the equivalent of a 9th grade insult. 90% of your posts consist of nothing more than the typical "listen to me vulgarities" that tweens are prone to use trying to get attention. Sad really....

Forum List

Back